Do you bottom with guys that have small dicks?

Iker80

It's not the size or your dick, it's what you do with it that interests me. I've been fucked by guys with less than average size cocks and they have reached parts other cocks haven't. Size isn't everything.

• Like 4

I had two small guys this past weekend.  They couldn't get it past my first ring so my hole wouldn't keep open.  One got mad and left but he was seriously hurting me.  The irony is that I had a 9incher right after him that didn't hurt at all.  If you aren't long enough to keep my hole open I can't do it.

There's definitely a lower limit on both length and girth, but I couldn't give numbers. Only one sufficiently aggressive but under-endowed man has even tried. He seemed to be about half my height and had genitalia to match. He was desperately trying to push my legs apart and mount, but all I could do was laugh. I wasn't trying to be cruel, but the whole situation was ridiculous. He had nothing to use against me physically and so inspired nary a flicker of cunt-desire in me. If his penis had been substantial, I probably would have been inclined to reward his otherwise laudable approach by pretending that he had overpowered me.

• 1 month later...

What can I say that has not already been said. This is one reason why I do appreciate and cherish this community.

I do find it "sad" that we even have to ask this question.

I do not refuse any size erection. If a man wants to use my holes to complete his innate animal instinct to breed and seed, then I want to be that @anonCUMtainer to receive their seed.

As others have pointed out, sometimes those modest cocks are pretty mighty and hard.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

I chased this guy years ago. He was tall 6’6” or so I’m 6’ so it’s always fun to find someone taller than me. Well defined muscles, very dominant and aggressive. Found out very early on that I didn’t have to chase him / lol ! The first time we spoke I ended up in his Rittenhouse Square penthouse (off the square but still you needed a key for his elevator. We’re in bed when I find out he’s 4/12 inches. I tried to hide my disappointment (I already picked out my China pattern in the elevator !). Let me tell you this man fucked me and had my eyes rolling into the back of my head. He was awesome ! During the “afterglow” he told me when he realized his dick wasn’t going to grow he decided he needed some more techniques. The first time he fisted me I asked him to add his dick in too. He loved that ! So, to answer your question, yes I will bottom for a man with a small fivk.

• Like 2