Too loose to breed

BritishCumdump

Doubtful. the number of guys I've encountered who will fist me  or watch me get fisted and then plunge their erection into my gaped hole is amazing to me. So many guys get off on fucking an ass that is so open they barely feel the rectum walls. A few are turned off by this level of loose and are very outspoken about it, but most get into it, some even put their hand back in and masturbate their penis to orgasm inside me.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

I don’t like a tight hole.

I get it, we all may be tight when we start playing. But it’s my job to use my finger and tongue and dick and toys to get a hole open and loose.

I hate it when a guy looks back at me, gives me a sinister smile and winks, and as he is squeezing down on his sphincter, he comments on the tight hole. If anything, that feels like he’s trying to pinch off my dick. 

I want the hole open and loose. I want to think of all the dick and tongues and cum loads and fists that have been up there. I wanted busted open and wet. I want a soft and sloppy hole enveloping my cock.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 5

10 hours ago, MuscledHorse said:

some even put their hand back in and masturbate their penis to orgasm inside me

yes yes yes. I am one of them. I also like tight holes. Buuuuut if the man, belonging to the hole, is talking the (w)hole time: more lube, take it out, stick it in, more lube, …. I stop to fuck. I do not want to hurt that guy. But also: If you wanna play like a big guy, act like one.

• Like 2

I think its just a small percentage of guys that top or are vers. Myself I am extremely turned on to bottom for a guy wether or not I'm stretched out or haven't played in a while. It's very rare I get turned on enough that I'm able to top I get hard no problem, it's staying hard that gets me. I know this is going to sound kinda dumb but if I'm am hooking up with a female I don't have as much trouble staying hard. That said, everything about bottoming turns me and I get hard sometimes while being fucked. Definitely when rimming or sucking to. And so forth with other things like spanking, and body contact.

I am a total bottom. I started young with a very hung top. He is 9”. I didn’t realize until I was in college and started playing with other men that my pussy was not tight. Early on I had a couple of guys comment on how sloppy I was. Being young I was self conscious and embarrassed about it. When I met my gifter he is a 10” and very thick black man. He was very happy that I was “broken in” and I guess I was too. Since then I am much more accepting of my looseness. Lol. I do run into men every now and then that can’t come in me because I am too loose. They need me to finish them off with my mouth. I just accept it. No offense taken. 

• Like 5
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 1

I have a very loose ass as wel. The problem is that I cannot feel an average cock anymore, but it is stil great knowing that I a fucked raw and the top shoots his load. I am very happy with my loose sloppy hole. It confirms that I am a slut. When I was I already streched my ass more and more. I really wanted a cock was pushed inside my ass in one go. After that I was also into fisting. Love to be punched. Sometimes I fuck as well. I can only get hard if the bottom has a loose sloppy hole. The best would be if there were a few loads pumped in there already.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Guys don't need to be gripped hard to feel good and orgasm. Sometimes I wank by just running a finger up and down the underside of my dick, from my balls to the tip and back again. It feels intense, I'm the one doing it and I'm bucking around. When I finally cum it's a huge one. I'm not gripping my dick when I wank like that, so grip doesn't matter at all. Guys might need a tight grip to cum if that's just what they're used to doing, or if they're nervous, not horny enough, stuff like that, but they could enjoy all kinds of holes if they were in the right headspace and let the orgasm come to them, not chase after it.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

On 11/3/2023 at 9:57 PM, partying.hard said:

I don’t like a tight hole.

I get it, we all may be tight when we start playing. But it’s my job to use my finger and tongue and dick and toys to get a hole open and loose.

I hate it when a guy looks back at me, gives me a sinister smile and winks, and as he is squeezing down on his sphincter, he comments on the tight hole. If anything, that feels like he’s trying to pinch off my dick. 

I want the hole open and loose. I want to think of all the dick and tongues and cum loads and fists that have been up there. I wanted busted open and wet. I want a soft and sloppy hole enveloping my cock.

I am so glad that my Master wanted to properly open what was my tight 18yo ass back at that time; before starting to turn me into a cum addicted whore.

Now nearly 4 years later I cannot be thankful enough.

IMG_0559.jpg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 6

10 hours ago, Iker80 said:

Guys don't need to be gripped hard to feel good and orgasm. Sometimes I wank by just running a finger up and down the underside of my dick, from my balls to the tip and back again. It feels intense, I'm the one doing it and I'm bucking around. When I finally cum it's a huge one. I'm not gripping my dick when I wank like that, so grip doesn't matter at all. Guys might need a tight grip to cum if that's just what they're used to doing, or if they're nervous, not horny enough, stuff like that, but they could enjoy all kinds of holes if they were in the right headspace and let the orgasm come to them, not chase after it.

So long as they're not so loose I'm literally fucking thin air, it's all good for me.

21 hours ago, Pozguyinchi said:

He was very happy that I was “broken in” and I guess I was too. Since then I am much more accepting of my looseness.

We gotta fuck at Cellblock sometime. I'll get other tops to help me.

• Like 1

On 11/3/2023 at 10:30 AM, MuscledHorse said:

So many guys get off on fucking an ass that is so open they barely feel the rectum walls.

👅 My personal preference. The looser and sloppier the better! 🐷

Edited by LeatherScorpionFF
additional text
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

On 11/5/2023 at 11:36 AM, Iker80 said:

Guys don't need to be gripped hard to feel good and orgasm. 

Some do, some don't. I had an ex who had always masturbated with a really hard grip (like he was trying to yank it off, literally). He was so conditioned to that sensation that anything less wouldn't get him off.

Now, could he have gradually retrained himself to get off with less of a death grip? Sure. But that requires (a) the ability to recognize that this might not be the best course of action, long term and (b) the willingness to do the work, including foregoing orgasms by his "old" method to make his body adapt to a lighter tough.

He had neither that ability nor that willingness. I think he just broke up with his eighth or ninth partner.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1