Question for anyone who bottoms

EuRawBull

Those are the only reasons I could see denying him. And even the condom I wouldn't deny him. I have no hangups about condoms at all, I just prefer raw. Maybe if he wasn't that attractive I would deny him, but then again if he has a nice dick we're still good to go. 

Id more than likely deny him if he had bad hygiene...but I can't see any other reason 

On 10/22/2023 at 6:28 AM, EuRawBull said:

Under what circumstances do any of you who bottom, irrespective if you label yourself a bottom, vers, top or variations of such, will refuse a big cock top? - other than the dick wrapped in celophane, obvious signs of STDs, or abusive behavior 

I have click or feel comfortable even if it's just messaging. 

I've had some really big dick tops message me that I decline as they way they write, I don't feel comfortable meeting with them in person. 

• Moderators

I don't recall having refused on the basis of size, and I've taken a few that were pretty big.

If I were in a situation where the top was not respectful of my enjoyment of the experience, and insisted on going too fast despite his size, I'd give him the boot. Interpret "insisted" as "went too fast more than once" or "went too fast even once" depending on how just how fast that was.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 10/22/2023 at 8:03 PM, NLbear said:

If we have met before and I know he fucks not even for 5 minutes, shoots his load and is done.

I think such a criterion would probably cut in half the number of cocks that would get inside me. At a leisurely fucking rate of 30 strokes per minute, that’s 150 thrusts in five minutes, and there are plenty of men who don’t need 150 to pop their cork.

On the other hand, the man in Atlanta who fucked me for three solid hours, at an average rate of easily twice that…60/minute x 60 minutes x 3 = Christ, that means my cunt took nearly 11,000 thrusts from that very large cock in that one breeding, and he could have kept going. Your mileage may vary.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Only been unable to take 1 cock inside my hole.

It was a few years ago at Greenhouse sauna in Luton.

Very average looking guy but, my God,  his cock was simply enormous both in length and girth.

My hole had already been fucked by other guys so it was open and sloppy but despite my best endeavours I simply couldn't get this guy's cock inside me other than the head.

Never ever come across a cock that big since.

11 hours ago, 1hornyjohn said:

Only been unable to take 1 cock inside my hole.

It was a few years ago at Greenhouse sauna in Luton.

Very average looking guy but, my God,  his cock was simply enormous both in length and girth.

My hole had already been fucked by other guys so it was open and sloppy but despite my best endeavours I simply couldn't get this guy's cock inside me other than the head.

Never ever come across a cock that big since.

SOUNDS PERFECT SIZE FOR ME..... The bigger the better

• Like 1