Nipple sensitivity

catcher4you

18 minutes ago, Bator916 said:

A dude's tongue, teeth and mouth on my nips turns me on more than anything he could do to my dick or ass. I know it doesn't work the same for some guys, and that's cool. I'm just grateful I'll never be one of them.

My nipples are wired to my hole.

I love having my nipples touched, but having them sucked and nibbled and licked passionately drives me crazy.  Men who do it while their dick is inside me connects to something primal in me. 

• Like 4

My nipples are not wired at all.  A few years ago, I got them both pierced. They were a bit more sensitive afterwards but the sensations were local  - no  connectin to my hole, balls or dick.  I've since taken the nipple piercings out.  I've played with many men with connected nipples, though.  I'm so jealous!

• Upvote 1

About 20 years ago, some friends gave me a gag gift for Christmas. Jumper cables. I was confused until one of the guys walked over and started playing with my nipples!

start medium. I won’t even notice mild. The work up for medium and get to hard.  You will have me riding on the bed. And no matter how much we have been playing, Myk cock will get as hard as a steel battering ram. A little crusty or scabby. The following day is fine with me.

• Upvote 2

I used to have a fuckbuddy when I lived in San Francisco, who told me his nipples didn’t do anything for him. But every time we would play, I would play with his nipples, and after a couple years of this on and off, they were hardwired. When I moved away, he told me that was the thing that he had to thank before that I showed him that his nipples were a source of great pleasure.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sfmike64 said:

I used to have a fuckbuddy when I lived in San Francisco, who told me his nipples didn’t do anything for him. But every time we would play, I would play with his nipples, and after a couple years of this on and off, they were hardwired. When I moved away, he told me that was the thing that he had to thank before that I showed him that his nipples were a source of great pleasure.

I told my sister that nipples are an erogenous zone. And I told her to play with her husband’s nipples. At first he pushed her away. And supposedly he became a big fan!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

One easy way to increase the size of a guy's nipples is to visit your local auto-parts store and get a set of "vacuum shut-off's".  They're really cheap, small rubber tubes, closed off on one end, and the set includes shut-off's of various lengths and width's.  Wet the skin around the nipple with some spit, squeeze the shut-off, place it on your nipple, and release.  The nipple will expand to fit fairy tightly inside the rubber tube.  To take it off, tip the shut-off to one side, thus allowing air to enter the tube, and gently rock it back and forth until it slides off.  You'll wind up with nipples that are (temporarily) the size of the inside diameter of the shut-off, which shows plainly and vulgarly through a t-shirt.  It will take some repeated use to gradually get your nipples to assume the desired dimensions for an appreciable length of time though.  

A note of caution:  experiment with them, to determine how long to leave them on.  Left on too long, they can also force blood to seep out of the tip of the nipple.  

Auto-parts stores can be a pig's panacea, limited only by your imagination !!! 

• Like 2

All our feelings are in our head. So, in the case of ones nips and cock being "hard wired," the wiring runs through the brain and our feelings/sensations are experienced there. i'm speculating here, but studies of neuroplasticity show that we can increase brain connections through exercising them. I.e., the more we play with our nips, the more our brain grows connections in response (again, i'm speculating).  And i think there's also the psychological factors, not just the sense of touch. Our thoughts and emotions play into that 'wiring.'  i had an online Top once Who sent me a breast pump because He wanted me to have "titties" for Him. He told me later that had He lived nearby, He would have found a way to slip me hormones so my breasts would produce milk for Him (look it up, it's possible lol).

my point is, that our physical fuck can be connected to mind fuck and be complex and involved. 

Here's some 'science' for those interested: 

"Can men orgasm from nipple play?

In the same way that some women can orgasm from nipple play alone, some men are capable of the same phenomenon.

"For some men, there is a direct link between the nerves in their nipples and sensations in their penis," says Hirschman. "Men can get an erection from nipple play and might even orgasm from nipple stimulation alone."

To make this type of orgasm happen, Hirschman says you'll likely have to find the sensation patterns that your partner feels most aroused by and then be willing to stick with those for a while. "A nipplegasm may take longer than it would if he was getting direct stimulation to his penis and his nipples at the same time," she explains. "Some men will like a variety of stimulation, while others will need one type of stimulation for a while. In order to get his perfect combo, ask him to show you how he touches his own nipples or how he might like you to touch them.""

[think before following links] [think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.mindbodygreen.com/articles/male-nipple-play

Edited by tallslenderguy
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

And i think there's also the psychological factors

I think that's spot on.  While our physical sensations heighten the intensity of fucking, it's our brains that tell us the most about what we find excruciatingly attractive, if we're listening.  

• Like 1

On 10/25/2023 at 8:39 AM, Bator916 said:

A dude's tongue, teeth and mouth on my nips turns me on more than anything he could do to my dick or ass. I know it doesn't work the same for some guys, and that's cool. I'm just grateful I'll never be one of them.

Fucking HOT! I love a dude with wired nipples. I can be very creative when working a guys nips.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1