Are we a rare breed?

Explorer10cs

Interesting question. I guess we need to definite "we" in your question before we can make an honest guess. Because I do think there is a difference between a horny gay dude  cruising at the local cruising area and the ones who suck cock at dirty rest areas every single day just to satisfy another man and to get their daily shot of semen. I think it will be 90% of the gay boys and 10% cumdump faggots 😉

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, CumdumpAmsterdam said:

Interesting question. I guess we need to definite "we" in your question before we can make an honest guess. Because I do think there is a difference between a horny gay dude  cruising at the local cruising area and the ones who suck cock at dirty rest areas every single day just to satisfy another man and to get their daily shot of semen. I think it will be 90% of the gay boys and 10% cumdump faggots 😉

I always wander where the other cumdumps are at rest areas. I rarely meet other guys who are looking for a 'mouthful'. The ones I do meet at the rest areas have become real friends/competition 😉 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CumdumpAmsterdam said:

I think if I did not have a wife well I would  suck cock daily. I love Random cock . But not necessarily dirty like you mentioned.  I am a cocksucker and I love it and I need it.

• Like 2

I often like to think that there are just enough of us to go round. If we lived in a society where all men were open to their sexual urges and not subject to societal pressure to repress them, then there would be just enough cocksuckers/cumdumps to satisfy their carnal lusts- a natural balance in the order of things.

As it is, only a small percentage of men truly embrace their sexual selves, so it often seems like there’s a surplus of cocksuckers/cumdumps all competing for a limited pool of cock. Oh, if only men would truly open up- we’d be in such demand!

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

To the OP, I'd guess that no, we're not.  

What we are however, is a lot of self-aware men that refuse to comply with cultural norms.  Most of us don't honor those repressions, and we go about our lives in freedom to be the men we were born to be.  

Acting on that self-realization as often as we'd like, or as often as possible, is nothing but an emotionally healthy way to live our lives, and the repressionists envy us our freedom.  That's where the anti-gay hatreds are sourced from.  

We're not such a "rare breed" - we're simply living our lives, doing what we must despite the attempts to subjugate us.  To those who attempt to force us to do otherwise, I say Fuck You ... NOT 

• Like 1

I believe we are fairly rare. It can be really difficult for those of us that moved to a place that the other rare breeds within the subset have flocked to. I live in the PNW an area that has a much higher than normal percentage of the population that is openly gay, unfortunately that does not necessarily translate into a sex scene that is full of "wanton lust",. It seems to have attracted a combination of those that are gay but want the heteronormative monogamous relationships,  and those that are into kinks and fetishes of all sorts that don't see cock as the primary object in a sex act. We exist as some percentage of the population everywhere, but that percentage varies widely. It is actually easier for me to find guys into quick easy hookups in the smaller conservative Midwestern cities with almost no openly gay population that I've lived and worked in than it is in Portland or Seattle with their large gay populations. Here in the PNW even the local cruising spots and fuck venue, and there are a lot of them, are dominated by men either looking for Mr Right to start a long term relationship with or they are functionally lesbian, or I suspect in many cases both.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, NWUSHorny said:

Here in the PNW even the local cruising spots and fuck venue, and there are a lot of them, are dominated by men either looking for Mr Right to start a long term relationship with or they are functionally lesbian, or I suspect in many cases both.

I don't know what this is supposed to mean. 

Is it meant to imply they have no dicks, that they only do oral, that they have no sex at all (lesbian bed-death)?

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, blackrobe said:

I don't know what this is supposed to mean. 

Is it meant to imply they have no dicks, that they only do oral, that they have no sex at all (lesbian bed-death)

The guys that want to waste your time, with all sorts of activities that they can do without having to even touch a dick.

• Haha 1

On 10/25/2023 at 12:17 AM, topblkmale said:

.01% of the 1%

I did the maths.

That's still ALOT of horny men.

There's about a dozen cumdumps in the farm country backroads that I live in - a 3 county area has population of 100,000 at best.  So yea your maths are pretty spot on around here.

The bulk of guys want a husband, or the bi guys a discreet & safe FWB (with a laundry list of things they want to explore).

Edited by chipygmalion80
laundry list
  • Like 1