heterosexual delusion pt 1

breedingstall

I spent my whole life slipping out of hetero relationships, some nearly perfect.  Ive been with men from a young age but always found myself more attracted to the womans body. In college I was dating a beautiful blonde cheerleader, sex was amazing and she was a free spirit.  She asked my biggest fantasy, i said 2 girls at once.  She brought a friend,  no jealousy, they even sucked my dick together and kissed.  Asking her her biggest fantasy however brought me back to a recurring problem in my life.  She said she always wanted a bi boyfriend. I asked what she meant, a boyfriend that lets other guys suck his dick?  she said, no, a slutty guy that likes guys fucking him and he doesnt care who. My nerves got the best of me, how could she know, i moved 500 miles from home theres no way.  Well, i left it alone for a while. 

One of the places we hung out near campus was a small club and for as long as we were going there, A fem black guy and his group occupied a large booth. They were always there always in that booth.  from the first time going he hit on me relentlessly,  I usually ignored him,  but somehow today i was having a hard time,  i kept thinking of my girlfriend watching me getting fucked over and over. I went to the bathroon and Gary followed,  he took the stall next to me and leaned over and went mmmm. As i went to zip up and walk away he stepped back, his 8 maybe a bit more uncut dick hanging in the air.  My past rushed into my head, my dick swelled in my pants, my mouth watered, my ass tingled.  I walked out, grabbed my girlfriend, went back to her place and fucked her twice.  It was still early and i couldnt get that dick out of my mind,  i asked her about her fantasy, and asked if she wanted to watch her boyfriend or just know he was a slut.  Watch.  I asked if she wanted to go back out.  asked her to dress slutty, she smiled and pulled out fake leather pants and a a tiny skirt, held them up.  i told her skirt and I took the pants.  i put them on. they were skin tight and she went through her drawers and found a fishnet shirt and gave it to me. she looked and told me i looked fuck hot, gay, but hot. We went back to the club and when we walked in, I thought Garys eyes were going to pop from his head. I winked at him.  Almost instantly he was grinding my ass as i danced with my girlfriend.  I asked if he wanted to fuck me, he said yes, I said she wants to watch. he said fine lets go.  We went to his place. we didnt get far and i was on my knees sucking his dick as my girlfriend verbally encouraged.  telling me how good i look sucking dick.  I wrestled those pants off and he scrambled to his room for lube and a condom. I grabbed the condom, lubed his bare dick and pushed my ass down on it.  No condoms, no pulling out.  It was his first time barebacking.  He told me over and over how good it felt, till he came in me hard. I looked over to see my girlfriend frantically masturbating.  I got up, walked over and started fucking her,  a minute later i feel gary pushing his dick back in me.  i came pretty quick in her pussy as she was cumming.  i lifted her legs and went to eating my cum from her pussy as gary finished his second load in me.  Now, what seemed like a fun night and maybe a perfect night was the start of the end,  i couldnt resist, i kept going back, Gary was fucking me a couple times a week, and pretty soon it wasnt enough.  His friends started fucking me too.  That wasnt enough, I went to raves and parties, clubs and parks anywhere i could get fucked by more and more men. I wouldnt go home till i was full of cum..  I forgot about my girlfriend, my schoolwork, my job.  my life was dick and it didnt take long before i was getting invited over large group gangbangs lots of drugs and cum until i failed out of school, again. 

I hit the reset button, moved away to start over again.

• Like 7
  • Piggy 5
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...