How do guys feel about getting bred blindfolded?

LOVE it! The feeling of just being a hole for anyone to use, and submitting your body to someone who you'll never know. I'm headed out to a cruisy conservation area today where I'll be waiting - bent over a fallen tree, wearing only a jock, blindfolded, poppers in hand - for any hard cock that has the urge to release a hot load.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JockstrapBottom said:

LOVE it! The feeling of just being a hole for anyone to use, and submitting your body to someone who you'll never know. I'm headed out to a cruisy conservation area today where I'll be waiting - bent over a fallen tree, wearing only a jock, blindfolded, poppers in hand - for any hard cock that has the urge to release a hot load.

Being blindfolded or hooded unable to see the tops is always super hot

id love to be getting used at a cruising spot or club wearing a hood so I can’t see who’s using me and my face can’t be recognized and unbeknownst to me one of the tops using me like a cheap whore to rip open and leave full of his loads is my own father

not a clue it happened unless someone records me getting used and I see him ruining my boipussy 

• Like 2

On 11/22/2023 at 5:33 AM, Guest said:

So recently I saw this dude on only fans doing a no loads refused session at a club where guys just walk in and breed him. The idea sounds so hot but he had a blindfold on so most of the time he was having dudes in him not knowing anything about them etc. I'm curious to know - would you be down for that? I'd love to do that one day but I feel like I'd have to hype myself up lol

I've never had sex while blind folded, but I have been in a dark room full of men where you could barely make out a silhouette. I loved the feel of the hands on my body, spreading my cheeks and sliding deep into my hole, and getting on my knees for whomever wanted to part my lips with their cocks. One of my favorite things!

• Like 1