How do guys feel about getting bred blindfolded?

So recently I saw this dude on only fans doing a no loads refused session at a club where guys just walk in and breed him. The idea sounds so hot but he had a blindfold on so most of the time he was having dudes in him not knowing anything about them etc. I'm curious to know - would you be down for that? I'd love to do that one day but I feel like I'd have to hype myself up lol

6 minutes ago, Hunter22 said:

I love it, do it a lot specially when my partner organizes a fuck session for me or even in the sauna / bars where I just lay on the sling with a blindfold and let go

Thats hot..

• Upvote 1

Yes infact my owner is arranging something vary similar 4 me gonna be taken local gay sauna gonna tie me to bench whilst collard and leashed then put me bdsm blackout hood on and gonna basically let anyone use me no loads refused hopefully might find a toxic one to knock me up

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Am TOTALLY down for this!  I've done it on my own  slipping on a blindfold in a bathhouse or resort play area. I've had tops whore me out blindfolded. I've gone to horsemarketsf parties (and the original parties in Berlin).  LOVE LOVE LOVE blindfolds!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4

3 minutes ago, Badguy56 said:

I would have to have someone else I trust in charge of who fucks me. Although the thought of not knowing who is fucking me is a total turn on I still have some standards. lol

There used to be a sleazy gay motel in LA, the Coral Sands.  It was a dump, with the best sex.  I usually fly down for a long weekend. There were 75 rooms so with registered guests and visitors who snuck in, you could assume they were always 150 men looking to play.

I usually got a single room. But there were several times I booked a room for the weekend with a friend. We went into this knowing that one night he would pimp me out, and the other night I would pimp him out. The key to this is that there was always someone in control, watching out for the welfare of the cum dump, controlling who came in or not.   

I seldom was blindfolded. I can take it or leave it. But many times I never look back and had no idea who was climbing on top of me to fuck. But all concerns were alleviated, knowing my friend was there to watch out for me.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 6