Have you ever been propositioned by a stranger while you were out in public?

I must admit that I love to be hit on while in public, eventhou I can be quite shy. Not so long ago, I was sitting in a coffee shop near my home and an older guy approached me and asked if he can share table, I said: sure, he right away began flirting with me, it was quite embarrassing, I apologized and told him that Im going for a walk and he can join if he wanted, we walked to my house and had a friendly chat, we lived in the same area just few blocks away from each other,  while walking he was touching my butt, and offered me money to sleep with him, I agreed to come to his place in the evening, he is now one of my regulars. 

3 hours ago, Tsjul said:

I must admit that I love to be hit on while in public, eventhou I can be quite shy. Not so long ago, I was sitting in a coffee shop near my home and an older guy approached me and asked if he can share table, I said: sure, he right away began flirting with me, it was quite embarrassing, I apologized and told him that Im going for a walk and he can join if he wanted, we walked to my house and had a friendly chat, we lived in the same area just few blocks away from each other,  while walking he was touching my butt, and offered me money to sleep with him, I agreed to come to his place in the evening, he is now one of my regulars. 

More details on your 1st meet please! Thats hot!  Love when guys offer money to play

• Like 1

I have no idea. I’m oblivious to flirting, so anything subtle would be wasted. The only time I can recall such a thing was the very first guy who fucked me, who came over and got my attention in a gay bar (I was reading a book - like I said, oblivious), said it was his birthday and that he didn’t want to be alone on his birthday. I told him he didn’t have to. He took me home and gave me my first breeding.

But that was in a gay bar, so I’m not sure that counts as ‘a stranger in public’ in the way you mean, like someone completely out of context. I’ve been propositioned many times in bathhouses, but there it’s sort of the point.

Now, I’ve been prepositioned plenty - I get a lot of ‘on’ and ‘over’ and ‘under’, but mostly ‘in’ and ‘inside’…like ‘Dude, I’m gonna cum inside you’. Lots of prepositions like that.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• Moderators

Back when I was in college a complete stranger on the street offered me money for sex. Which was quite bizarre, as I was walking down a busy city avenue (at a major intersection, as I recall), not in any kind of shady neighborhood. I was on my way home from the university at the time, and had no idea what to do about it, so I just kept walking.

Now, in cruisy areas, it's quite normal to be hit on in public, and that kind of approach I've both received and given many times. Not so much these days; the scene is dead.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

I have both been hit on and hit on men in public. I love cruising.  It's not as common outside of gay or gay-friendly places, but I have occasionally been ballsy enough to hit on someone out of the blue.  I've followed guys home from the train, been blown/ blown or been fucked in a bathroom at a tire place, a library, a restaurant, a train station, a museum and even in changing rooms.  The changing room was when I was trying on some pride wear.   the guy in the next booth was also trying on some hot pants/ He came out to look in the mirror and I said "Damn!" a little loudly.  He looked at my ass and I instinctively arched. He asked if he could try on the ones I was wearing and I said. Cum pull them off of me.  He shot 2 loads in my ass before we decided they fit!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

2 hours ago, viking8x6 said:

had no idea what to do about it, so I just kept walking.

Similar event here, years ago.  As I recall, I wasn't even sure I knew what the actual proposal meant at the time, and I too just kept walking.  Can't even remember what the guy looked like, anything about him.  

On 11/29/2023 at 6:16 PM, phukhole said:

I have both been hit on and hit on men in public. I love cruising.  It's not as common outside of gay or gay-friendly places, but I have occasionally been ballsy enough to hit on someone out of the blue.  I've followed guys home from the train, been blown/ blown or been fucked in a bathroom at a tire place, a library, a restaurant, a train station, a museum and even in changing rooms.  The changing room was when I was trying on some pride wear.   the guy in the next booth was also trying on some hot pants/ He came out to look in the mirror and I said "Damn!" a little loudly.  He looked at my ass and I instinctively arched. He asked if he could try on the ones I was wearing and I said. Cum pull them off of me.  He shot 2 loads in my ass before we decided they fit!

Love that story, wish I were that top

• Like 1

A few years ago I was at red traffic light on my bicycle in lycra shorts. An open top car stops behind me, with two guys in it. One shouts 'nice ass'. I look around and give a thumps up and smile. Lights change to green...car moves alongside me...'Like to join us?' asks the passenger... I ended up being fucked and bred by both guys. Loved cycling home with cum leaking from me making my shorts deliciously wet... 

• Like 5
  • Piggy 3

Actually, a couple of times early in my cumming out. Guys at meetings hit on me. 

Then there was the guy in a mall parking lot. We had fucked a few times. He drove toward me in his porche,  rolled his window down and teased. "I didn't know whether to run you over or fuck you." He called this out for anyone to hear. 

But on my bucket list would be having a stranger on the street walk up and ask to fuck and breed me. I hope I'd drop wherever I was headed and take him up on it then and there.

Yes, several times. When I was in my early 20s I was working on a tree thinning crew. One Friday night we all went to some red-neck bar full of loggers and other working class types. There was one middle aged dude sitting at a table by himself who didn't look like he fit in with the crowd, better dressed, well shaven, short styled hair, etc. I was seated at the bar with my co-workers. Everyone was getting hammered and loud. I guess I must have been staring at the dude, probably wondering WTF he was doing in this kind of bar. Finally the dude came up to me and said something to the effect that we were both staring at each other the same way and we should go somewhere to discuss it. I had never had, or even desired gay sex at that time so I was totally clueless about what he was trying to do. I thought he was just being "weird" so I ignored him. But it was so out of the ordinary that it stuck in my head. A few years later I was initiated into gay sex and gained some experience about such things and realized what was really happening that night. Too bad, he was a nice looking guy and would have probably fucked me real good.

I have been hit on other times after I figured out how much I like gay sex. I have taken advantage of those situations whenever possible.

• Like 2

I was at a movie theatre years ago (not a sex cinema). This guy kept staring at me in the lobby. Eventually, he came over to talk to me. I was a bit shy at first. He eventually invited me to go back to his place. It didn't take long for his penis to fall out, get hard and enter my rectum. Never saw or heard from him again after that. Since then, I've had guys clearly signal that they find me attractive in public places like the train station. I tend to just enjoy the attention and leave it at that. I become suspicious of guys who come on too strong in non-gay spaces. I end up  overanalyzing the situation and wondering if he has other intentions. I've seen guys change up when they see the car I drive and where I live, so I'm not so keen anymore on pulling dick off the street that I haven't properly vetted.

• Like 1

I have been propositioned by complete strangers of both sexes throughout my life, including as a minor and including right in front of family members. Most of the time I was oblivious to all but the most direct propositions, which could come at any time in any place.

I was completely oblivious the first time a lad my age started seducing me, then got me high on acid and weed before inviting me to sleep the night at his place. I fell asleep for a while only to wake up with a powerful feeling that I needed to cum, and then realized that the guy was giving me an expert blowjob and it felt so fucking good I just blew my load in his mouth while he swallowed hard. My first ever blowjob felt so good that I let him lead me into all sorts of temptations, most of which led to me blowing yet another hot load in his ass or mouth and left me hooked on bareback with other men for the rest of my life.

• Like 2

If you include a public toilet, then yes, lots. Aaaaaahh, the good old cottaging days. My three favourites that immediately spring to mind, all are gone now and the areas have been gentrified and spoiled IMO is the one just off of Tower Bridge Road, was right by the bank, so I'd do my banking first and then go for the fun. The other two were on Great Marlborough Street and Broadwick Street. The one on Broadwick Street was fantastically disgusting, a strong smell of piss with plenty of action if you timed it correctly. Around the corner from Broadwick Street gives a double whammy of nostalgia as I recall all of those wonderful independent record shops that are no more. Charing Cross Road is the same, with another favourite independent record shop I loved to frequent that is no more, plus that stretch between Cambridge Circus and Leicester Square completely fucked over losing many a Gay Bar, including a firm favourite of mine; 79CXR. One of my fondest memories was fucking an Asian twink at the bottom of the stairs leading into the toilets. Happy fucking days they were!

As viking8x6 has said; ''The scene is Dead.''

We need a revival! lol