How many of you do spontaneous random hookup that start in a place that isn't really oriented towards sex?

NWUSHorny

How many of you do spontaneous random hookup that start in a place that isn't really oriented towards sex?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. How many of you do spontaneous random hookup that start in a place that isn't really oriented towards sex?

• I have
    • I haven't but would like to
    • I have never

This thread made me wonder how normal it is to flirt with another man in a completely non-sexually situation, like a supermarket, restaurant, non-cruisy par or etc. and then wind up doing exchanging some cock sucking and/or ass fucking with them?

Obviously I have done it, the 1st time I was around 20, and have had it happen within the last 6 months so at 54 I can say it happens to older men as well.

the most obvious answer is the gym. 

unlike gay bars or cruising areas, it's the only spot i can think of where guys regularly hook up despite other people just using the space for non-sexual purposes. there's always some guy going "oh jeez. come on guys i just wanted to shower" 😜

once someone actually complained about me and when i checked out the desk told me and just said "try an be a bit more discrete in the future please" 😜

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

26 minutes ago, norefusal said:

the most obvious answer is the gym. 

unlike gay bars or cruising areas, it's the only spot i can think of where guys regularly hook up despite other people just using the space for non-sexual purposes. there's always some guy going "oh jeez. come on guys i just wanted to shower" 😜

once someone actually complained about me and when i checked out the desk told me and just said "try an be a bit more discrete in the future please" 😜

To be clear - I don't think the OP is necessarily talking about sex on the premises where you met - just that a random meet-up somewhere, in a non-sexual/gay space (like his supermarket example) that led to hooking up (presumably soon after).

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BootmanLA said:

To be clear - I don't think the OP is necessarily talking about sex on the premises where you met - just that a random meet-up somewhere, in a non-sexual/gay space (like his supermarket example) that led to hooking up (presumably soon after).

That's correct. Although the 1st time it happened to me we sucked each other off in the washroom at a Cub Foods, but not the canned goods isle. LOL

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, viking8x6 said:

I've done this on a few rare occasions. I'd like to have done more. But hey, I'm still above ground, so it's not too late...

Definitely not to late, I'm 54, I hookup with, I'm guessing a 30 something, from a Taco Bell in LA this summer.

I just wish it happened to me as often as it did when I was younger.

Plenty, although all when I was a lot younger. Waiter(s) at a restaurant, on the train, at a bus stop, hotel pool, supermarket, on a plane (flight attendant), on the street shopping to name a few. And bars that weren't gay bars.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

We can hear "The Call of the Wild" anywhere - anytime.  Whether or not it's appropriate to answer that call right then and there is questionable though.  I've picked up guys at the damn grocery store occasionally.  We don't fuck in the canned beans aisle, obviously - but the store's only a short drive from home anyway .....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 12/12/2023 at 5:21 PM, theplayerking said:

Grindr has destroyed the cruising abilities of most guys. Before smart phones, we used to be attuned to sideways glances and subtle nods when out in public. 

THIS !!!   100%.  

I go on an "exercise" walk in the mornings, not quite 2 miles, and it's happened a few times:  the guy on grinder, staring at his phone, suddenly looks up, around, wondering which guy is trying to contact him or whatever.  If he looks at me, I just say "nope, not me" and keep my stride.  These guys are like automatons focused solely on their phones. 

Guys today have very limited skills at cruising - and it's a shame.  It's fun to cruise guys, even if you're not "in the mood", or doing something else at the moment.  

The art of tossing off a double-entendre laced with sexual undertones is fast becoming a lost art.  

• Upvote 1