My First Time at 21

22Alex

It was a few weeks after my 21st birthday and I'd headed out with some friends for the evening. We were a group of typical twinks, and I'd chosen a tight white t-shirt, skinny jeans and sneakers. Not to brag, but my dark hair was perfect, the t-shirt almost sprayed onto my lean, tight, toned body. Ass perfect in the jeans. I kissed a couple of guys, and it got pretty wild. One of my friends had coke (until then the only drug I'd ever tried) and I seemed to get pretty drunk pretty quick.

My friends started to peel and pair off, and then before I knew it the bar we were in was closing. I stumbled around the street for a little while, alone at this point, before seeing another bar down the road still open. I'd only ever walked past it before. It was known as a seedy, older guy's bar, but I wanted more booze so I made it up the street and headed in.

Pretty much every head turned as I stumbled through the door, and there were maybe 20 guys sat around the small, dark bar. I headed in as confidently as I could, trying not to look too drunk, and leaned against the bar. There were audible gasps behind me, men leering, and I was the youngest in there by at least 25 years.

The bartender was an older, stocky guy, dressed in a leather vest. He headed over. "Can I help you Son?" I tried my best to look sober. "Er, yeah, just a beer please?" He raised an eyebrow, but then surveyed the room. Seemed like his customers were enjoying the view, and he shrugged as he gave me a beer. I dropped my wallet as I got it out of my pocket, and as I bent down to get it I heard more gasps behind me. I knew my ass would look good like this. I paid for the drink and sipped on it as casually as I could.

I noticed a guy staring at me from one of the bar stools. Maybe 50 or so, he was dressed in leather, looked a little skinny but paunchy, and he gave me a smirk as I sipped my beer. I looked away, but could see everyone else in the bar staring at me and whispering. One guy in the corner was just staring at me non-stop, and he had his hand in his trousers, a goon expression on his face. 'Damn, what kind of place is this?'

"Don't mind Frank," a low voice said next to me. I jumped a little. The guy from the bar stool had wandered over. I looked blankly at him. "The guy jerking himself off over there, he does it here every night," he smirked. "I can see why he'd have his hand in his pants for you though". He's eyes wandered down my body. "Sexy little piece aren't you?" I blushed, giving him a weak smile, trying to seem as sober and in control as I could. His breath was awful, really rotten, and I could see that his teeth were a mess, even some missing. His face close up was aged and haggard, with blotches all over, and his hair was thinning. "So what's a sexy little fucker like you doing in a shithole like this?"

I smirked. "Can't a guy just buy a drink?" He thought for a second: "Sure he can, but most people come in here looking for other things too..." I blinked, my head feeling fuzzy, and I felt like everyone in the room was getting closer. Frank in the corner was really beating his meat now, tongue out, staring at me, and I put my beer down on the bar. "I er... gotta go..." I went to walk away but almost feel over, and the man's hands grabbed me around my waist. "Whoa boy, think you've had enough, better get you outta here..." He walked me to the front door and into the street, propping me up against the wall. "You okay kid?"

I nodded, not very convincingly, my head hung in drunken stupor. "I'm gonna... gonna go home..." Weirdly the air seemed to make me feel better, and I looked up to see him grinning down at me. "You won't get a cab around here, it's kicking out time." I looked up the street, and to be fair it was very busy. "My place isn't far, come back for a drink and you can get a cab from there..." I seemed to get a second wind, and nodded. "Sure man, why not?"

I managed to walk unaided as we headed towards his place. It was about a five minute walk, and as we went he told me his name was Steve. "Alex," I'd said non-nonchalantly, him walking slightly behind me. We got to a pretty run down apartment building and he let us in. His place was a mess, mattress in the middle of the floor, beer cans and food boxes everywhere, and it smelled too. It looked like he only had one room. There was a couch covered in dirty clothes, and a small kitchen unit in the corner. "You got a bathroom?" He nodded towards the only door on the far side of the room, and I headed in as he went to the fridge.

His bathroom was filthy. Toilet un-flushed, mess everywhere. I was planning to leave but I needed to piss like my life depended on it. A let out a thunderous stream of piss, my aim all over the place as I pissed on his seat and floor. I flushed and steadied myself on the sink, looking into the dirty mirror. Peeling my phone out, I pulled up the Uber app. Swaying as I ordered, I got an alert straight away telling me there were no cabs. "You okay in there?" he shouted through the door. "Yeah man," I said, heading out into the living area. "Can't get a fucking cab..."

"Stay, have a drink..." he said, bringing over two glasses to the couch area. He'd cleared some space, and by this point I was totally hammered, so I sat down on his couch and took the glass. I sipped it, fuck it was strong, and he encouraged me to drink it. "I put a nice, healthy dose of G in there for you... mine too..." I looked at him. "Huh? G?" He nodded, a warm smile on his face. "It's perfectly safe, I know what I'm doing..." At this point I didn't care - it felt like I was losing control, so I gulped the drink down. "Fuck..." I said. "That tasted nasty..."

"Yeah, G isn't the nicest taste..." he said, finishing his own drink. "Mind if I get more comfortable?" I nodded. "Sure man, your place." He got up, giving a big stretch, and took off his leather shirt. His body was pale and gaunt, with a podgy belly, and he looked like he had sores all over him. I stretched on the sofa, arching my back. "Fuck man that stuff was strong..." My head feeling cloudy and whoozy, but a growing elated feeling inside me. I started grinning, almost uncontrollably, and giggling to myself. I started to feel warm - and as I looked over he was making another drink. He came over and handed it to me. "No G don't worry, just a normal drink..."

I sat and sipped it, getting talkative and funny all of a sudden, making him laugh. It was so warm. "Your cheeks are flushed Alex... get more comfortable if you want..." I smirked, giving him a wink. "Like that wouldn't you?" I pulled up Spotify on my phone and put some music on. I got up. "Come on, let's dance!" He laughed, shaking his head. "I'm too old for dancing..." I shrugged, dancing around the room, feeling amazing and so sexy at the same time. I was dancing at him, for him, and I lifted up my t-shirt to show him my lean, toned six pack, rubbing it for him. His eyes were wide, and I could see a bulge in his pants. Turning my back to him, I shook my ass, playing with my t-shirt, flashing skin at him.

I grabbed for my drink, almost knocking it over and taking a gulp. As I carried on dancing he leered at me as I showed him glimpses of my body. Before long, I slowly peeled off my t-shirt and tossed it onto the floor. I motioned for him to join me with my finger, and as he approached, I turned my back and started grinding my ass into him. Fuck I was horny, all sense and repulsion of this guy I would never have looked at twice out of the window. The smell of his breath ground me for a second, but then his hands touched me, and I arched my back, feeling his fingers rake down my exposed ribs, taking in my flat, firm stomach, my tiny waist, my smooth back. "Do you want me to take you to heaven Alex?"

He moved away, heading into a cupboard in the kitchen, and I tried to see what he was doing. "What's that?" I said, as he messed around with his back to me. "Heaven," he said, turning back and nodding at the mattress. "Take off your clothes, lie on the mattress, and I'll take you to heaven..." I shrugged. 'Fuck it,' I thought, kicking off my shoes and socks and peeling down my jeans. I could see him stealing glances back at me as I undressed, and soon I was nude, clambering onto the dirty, smelly mattress. I was too horny to care, and so curious about this 'heaven' that I lost all sense.

He took a while in the kitchen and my semi died, my soft cock lying lazily on my stomach. I heard some muffled sounds behind me, and as I turned back he seemed to be taking something off his arm, holding his arm above his head. He coughed violently for a minute, before heading over to the mattress and kneeling next to me. He started tying a shoelace around my arm. I looked at him, puzzled, before he held up a needle almost full to the brim with liquid. "What... what's that?" I said, nerves rising in me but some other force inside pushing them back down. "Heaven," he whispered, holding my exposed arm. I felt a sharp jolt as he pushed the needle into my arm, and I wriggled slightly. "Keep still," he said, an almost manic look in his eyes. He seemed to be mouthing a countdown to himself, before he looked me dead in the eyes and said, "Welcome to heaven."

In an instant, my entire body spasmed. I gasped in shock, trying to sit bolt upright but he pushed me back down. It felt like every nerve ending in my body was having an orgasm at the same time. I'd never felt anything like it in my entire life. My eyes wide, glazed, mouth wide open, head rolling around as he held my arm in the air and tore the shoelace off. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck..." I kept saying as I rolled around on his mattress, my back arched, nude body trembling. I looked down, and my soft cock had cummed all over my abs. I hadn't felt an orgasm at all, and I kept gasping in shock and the feeling washed over me.

He dropped my arm, his mouth diving onto my dick, slurping every last drop of my un-felt cum shot. My soft dick dribbling semen. He started licking at my abs, making weird moans, clawing at my nude body as his rancid teeth raked at my soft skin. My head rolling around, unable to lie still, arms reaching up behind me, clawing at nothing in particular. By this point he was shifting position, pushing my legs apart. I'd never been as horny in my entire life. Staring at him, my eyes demented. "Oh fuck yes fuck me!"

He pushed himself in between my legs, holding them in the air, and started rubbing his bare cock on my hole. He looked down at me, he looked like a demon, and started to frantically, desperately push. My hole, my body's last defense, desperately trying to reject his bare leaking cock as he pushed harder. It hurt, but I didn't care, my soft cock twitching on my stomach, leaking more cum onto my abs as my hole finally yawned open around his mushroom. I gasped, clawing at the disgusting mattress, digging my nails into it as he pushed deeper into me.

He started fucking me, hard, holding my legs up. He took one of my bare feet and put it to his mouth, his tongue all over my toes as I flexed them. I felt his dick push through my second ring, his exposed cockhead deep in my gut. I reached out to grab him, pulling him down onto me and locking my mouth onto his. My tongue running all over his rancid mouth, my perfect straight teeth banging up against the stumps and gaps of his gums. He pushed his tongue into my mouth and his arms went under my armpits, cradling me as he fucked me bare.

My back arching, pushing my hard nipples into his flabby chest. "Oh fuck yes!" Arms around his neck, legs locked around his back as he fucked his cock into my gut. He was grunting in my ear, both of us lost in drug-induced horniness as he cradled my twink body.

"Oh fuck... fuck... I'm gonna..." He held me, maybe too tight, as he made one last, desperate, jabbing thrust as deep inside me as he could get, unleashing a torrent of cum into my unprotected body. Ropes and ropes of thick, creamy semen layering against the walls of my gut. I lay there panting as he roughly pulled out of me, lying down next to me on the mattress...

• Like 10
  • Piggy 14