Should Cum Dumps be allowed to access to their own cocks?

My thoughts: you should feel free to follow your instincts. If you want your cock and balls to be part of the experience, by all means let it be known. If you’re exposed, they will either ignore or give it attention depending on their preference. I’m a bit above average enough for it to be noticeable but usually want to it to be all about my cunt so I wear a jockstrap to signify it’s not in play.  Being caged, as you mention, would be another way. Though, I do enjoy servicing other subs’ cocks so I prefer to be the only one unavailable. The Daddies that I’ve had have all preferred me to be covered up and concentrate on servicing his cock with my mouth or cunt.

• Piggy 2

23 hours ago, HoneyBuns1980 said:

It’d be great to encounter a top who has no interest whatsoever in my dong while he’s fucking me, and couldn’t give 3 shits whether I cum or not.

It's not that we don't give a shit - it's more that when we're getting what we need (your raw Hole), we're not all that focused on your Cock.  If you like to jack it while taking loads, great.  Do that.  If you don't, great - don't do it.  In the backrooms/fuckjoints, we're all there to get what we need, and give other guys what they need. 

Tops tend to focus on your Hole, and not much else.  We put our mouths on it ... we watch it open when we start to fuck it ... we watch how it opens up for our Cocks, we're focused on your sweet, raw Hole needing our Cocks/loads.  If you want some kind of attention, merely ask for it, and it'll be yours.  

Bottom's Cocks vary in their reaction to getting fucked, and your Cock isn't our main focus.  Some of us like to use verbal stimulation to turn up the heat, but I don't think most of us are actually interested in the bottom's Cock.  We're Hole-Hounds .... 

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, hntnhole said:

Bottom's Cocks vary in their reaction to getting fucked, and your Cock isn't our main focus.  Some of us like to use verbal stimulation to turn up the heat, but I don't think most of us are actually interested in the bottom's Cock.  We're Hole-Hounds .... 

I've found that tops with little interest in anything but my hole have a strong reaction when they discover ropes of precum drooling from my cock. I think it's a way of seeing the effect they are having on me and some use it as tool to figure out how to double down on my hole and prove their virility and skill. Others think it's proof they are inside a hardwired slut bottom and get verbal and more aggressive. Some milk it from my dick, eat it and keep fucking to force me to make more. And some say "Huh" and get on with their business. I like when my body amplifies their desire and lust for my hole. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, hntnhole said:

It's not that we don't give a shit - it's more that when we're getting what we need (your raw Hole), we're not all that focused on your Cock.  If you like to jack it while taking loads, great.  Do that.  If you don't, great - don't do it.  In the backrooms/fuckjoints, we're all there to get what we need, and give other guys what they need. 

Tops tend to focus on your Hole, and not much else.  We put our mouths on it ... we watch it open when we start to fuck it ... we watch how it opens up for our Cocks, we're focused on your sweet, raw Hole needing our Cocks/loads.  If you want some kind of attention, merely ask for it, and it'll be yours.  

My personal experience has been the polar opposite from what you described. 

• Thanks 1

Time for a reminder that "should" is one of the most useless, over-used words in the English language.

Nobody else gets to tell others what they "should" or "shouldn't" do. Now, if a particular top doesn't want his bottoms to have access to their cocks, then it's incumbent on him to (a) get their permission to (b) lock the cock up for (c) whatever period of time they agree upon. Or, if the top prefers and the bottom is game, he can simply order him not to touch himself, and see how well he adheres to that.

If it's the bottom who thinks he shouldn't be touching his cock, despite temptation to do so, it's on him to express that to his top(s), to see if that's something the top is good with. Or he can lock himself up and handle the keys as he chooses - he can give the keys to a trusted friend who won't give them back absent an emergency, he can lock them in a lockbox to which he doesn't know the combination (but a trusted person does), or whatever.

But "should X be allowed to" questions are just dumb, because they depend solely on what the people involved want. And it doesn't make one fucking bit of difference what other people "vote" or express an opinion on. It's no more meaningful than asking "Should people eat Rocky Road ice cream?"

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Well as expected you got a lot of advice 

I agree that it totally depends on where you are hooking up … and what turns you on … as a bottom who is turned on is a lot more fun to fuck

for me … I like to know the bottom is enjoying it as much as I am … so I like to see a bottom who gets and stays hard while I am fucking him (bonus points for cuming just before or just after I cum)

What turns me on about chastity is being the key holder… and the control I then have In when you can and can not cum… so for me chastity is more a relationship sort of thing rather than a casual hook up

but again… it’s what you want… what will make you the kind of cum slut pig YOU want to be

• Like 1

While I would prefer my cock and balls be left alone if they want to grab them or whatever they should be there for them too.  I do ask beforehand when I bottom if they would like me in chastity or anything just to get an idea of what they like. 

My cock is not very sensitive.   Check my profile for details.   Usually I hold my balls while getting fucked and let the dick  wiggle.   If the top wants to hold it , jerk  ir, hurt it, make it cum, that's up to him. 

• 2 weeks later...

It’s the top’s call. Over time I’ve learned to keep my dick soft while getting fucked so as to not risk cumming hands free which I might be prone to do when being pounded while on my stomach. As a sub bottom my only sex organs is my mouth and tight hole so no need to worry about my dick.

On 2/4/2024 at 3:28 AM, HoneyBuns1980 said:

It’d be great to encounter a top who has no interest whatsoever in my dong while he’s fucking me, and couldn’t give 3 shits whether I cum or not. 

I'm with you buddy - I too don't cum very often but i get bred very often.

• Like 1