Face down on all fours, in a sling or on their back on a bed. How do you like your bottoms

btmdad

1 hour ago, barefucker44 said:

I prefer my btms in my sling at home.  On the road I prefer then on all fours ass exposed ready for my mounting.   Either way they gotta wear a harness for me to tug on.  I keep an extra harness available for btms that dont have one.  Basic equipment in my mind.

FULLY AGREE!!!

3 hours ago, barefucker44 said:

I prefer my btms in my sling at home.  On the road I prefer then on all fours ass exposed ready for my mounting.   Either way they gotta wear a harness for me to tug on.  I keep an extra harness available for btms that dont have one.  Basic equipment in my mind.

Ya.. that's a nice difference huh? When I'm on home turf, I know my sling and I really get into taking my time and throwing a hard fuck at the end. That requires me really holding that bottom tight via his harness.  I love it when a top uses the harness to his advantage when he is using my hole.  I agree 101%. Oink

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, barefucker44 said:

That's perfect I love wearing my harness and having the top use it to ride me hard....I love wearing my harness and my jockstrap....giving my ass up to the top to breed me....

• Like 1

I guess it depends.  At home, I like them in the sling, tip of the backbone juuuuust over the edge of the sling so their Hole is completely available.  If it's comfortable enough for the bottom, I clip the ankle loops to the chains adjacent to his head, thus offering his Hole in the most exposed, appealing way.  It doesn't work very well for really tall guys though.  I have a small round metal stool with the post going into threaded receptacle, so I can adjust my height relative to the Hole easily.  

Thus after the "getting to know you a little bit" part:

If we're fucking on a plane surface - like a bed or fuckbench - I like a bottom on his hands and knees to:

1.  turn his head to either side (whichever is most comfortable for him) -

2.  lay his shoulders down on the bed/fuckbench/flat surface, keeping his head turned - 

3.  arch his back in a concave fashion, so as much of his belly is also on the plane-surface, which places his Hole in the highest possible position relative to his body - 

4.  spread his knees as wide as possible (and still comfortable).

Thus, I wind up with an elevated Hole, higher than the rest of his body, staring me in the face, and not much else.  The rest of the bottom's body somewhat "recedes" into the background, with his Hole elevated, thrust outward towards my mouth (and eventually my Cock), enhancing the focus totally on the Hole.  

In the fuckjoints, I don't have that kind of control, so I come as close to I can without bothering the guys Breeding on either side of me.  That wouldn't be fair to the other Breeders. 

• Like 5

Maybe we should start a thread, which position do you prefer your tops to fuck you? I am 6 foot 3, and being on all fours, unable to see my partner, and since most guys are shorter than I am I prefer to be on my back with a pillow under my ass so that my hole is level with his cock.  A sling is always ideal, you can adjust it, I was in one where the owner had "steps" so that the top could be aligned to the hole of the bottom.

I know we all have our preferences and I certainly respect that, and I do try to make the top comfortable and happy.  However, if I am told to turn around, stick my ass up in air, my mind starts to wonder.  Does he not want to look at me, does he not find me attractive, is the lighting bad, is he afraid I might lean in and kiss him?.  I have been fucked in that position to please the top and I have found that my thighs begin to hurt or his weight start to push me down to the point I can'r really enjoy myself.

I still am willing to work with a top, find a position we are both comfortable with.  I will say this, I find it INCREDIBLY hot to be facing the top, and watch his eyes and his expression as he unloads in me.  That's just my opinion.  I've been fucked while standing on top of my head, after being pushed off the bed from the force of a guy fucking.  I've been fucked in the back  of my Kia Forte while my legs were behind my ankles in the back seat.  So, with that being said, you can see I am willing to accommodate a talented guy who knows how to use his dick.

I find these various opinions interesting, they vary and it's what make BZ great.  Everyone has a preference......

Now, the gentleman with the sling and the harness for those bottoms who show up without one, please feel free to PM me. 😁

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ellentonboy said:

Does he not want to look at me, does he not find me attractive, is the lighting bad, is he afraid I might lean in and kiss him?.  

I wouldn't think that, I like to fuck that way too, and sometimes don't want anyone watching me while I pound. 

I feel sometime I would lose my mojo and can focus better when not watched, i dunno, it's hard to explain sometimes.

I prefer to be face down, ass up like a cum dump slut so when the seed is injected into me, gravity only makes it drip into my guts even further.

That and because the whole idea of cum dumping like a whore with some unknown anonymous cock coming over to use me briefly and never to be seen again is only made hotter by the fact that I dont know what the fuck he looks like before he shoots his load inside me and exits my house.

4 hours ago, ellentonboy said:

I am 6 foot 3

It sounds to me like you worry about things you don't need to concern yourself with.  Some guys are taller than me, some guys are shorter than me, which is why my sling is easily/instantly adaptable to any body-length. It's up to me to insure the sling is adjusted perfectly for the alignment, etc.  

I think one of the big plusses about a sling is, the bottom can either watch, or close his eyes and fantasize - whatever he wants to do.  They usually like to watch though, and I like them to watch me too. Until I'm sure he's ok, I watch them closely for signs of distress (eye dilation, pulse, uncontrolled bodily reactions, for instance).  I consider those to be my duty to the bottom (as well as the fuck, of course), and the better job I do with alignment of the gear, the better the fuck for both of us.  

4 hours ago, ellentonboy said:

Does he not want to look at me, does he not find me attractive, is the lighting bad, is he afraid I might lean in and kiss him?

Really?   Of course he wants to look at you, and more.  Of course you're attractive.  Who gives a hoot about the lighting?  If you kiss him, do it in French.  If he actually didn't want any of those, he'd either hood you, or wouldn't be there.  It's the Top's responsibility to make it as pleasurable as possible for you, which is how the Top also receives the most pleasure.  Unless he gets down on one knee and offers you a ring, it's a bit too much concern about ancillary stuff.  

I think too many bottoms worry too much about stuff they don't need to worry about.  You do know you're a fantastic fuck, don'tcha ?