What Makes for a "Good Bottom"?

Being willing to take any cock anytime take loads before it out bareback no load refused. Suck cock take a good throat fucking and please your top. That’s what makes a good bottom.

im abottom

• Like 3

3 hours ago, HoneyBuns1980 said:

Being able to follow instructions and willing to make his satisfaction the ultimate priority. 

Bottom. 

This. I had one older gentleman who had an underwear fetish. He had me wear 4 or 5 different types of jocks, underwear, and bibs with the ass cut out of it. Immediately it was yes Daddy. Got to take home a skimpy white thong home, which I love to wear as you can see in my avatar.

Verse bottom

Edited by WillingRawVerse
  • Like 1

I am a total submissive bottom and my cock is just good enough for me to piss and drip cum. I treat my cock as a clit and rub it accordingly. Although I prefer assgasm over overgasm. 

I define myself into 3 categories - mental, physical and emotional.

Mentally I know that my existence is in the shadows of alphas. I am someone who is to provide sexual pleasure to these men. I also feel proud of my role as a bottom bcoz without me these alphas may not get the ultimate pleasure that they deserve.

Physically I keep myself clean and ready. I eat a lot of fiber so I am naturally clean. I also take Metamucil everyday. I have trained my mouth and ass muscles to please a hard cock. I have trained my ass muscles to milk a cock. Besides I use dildo to stay in practice during a lull. My body is always groomed. I exercise regularly and work my glutes a lot. I also do Kegels. I invest in fashion especially sexy underwear and proudly show them at the gym locker room too.

Emotionally - I make myself feel the woman in me. I feel honored to be inseminated and sometimes impregnated by alphas. I prefer my ass to be loose enough for penetratration but tight enough for a pounding. I tend to relax quickly so when I bend over I am able to accommodate any size. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

I like casual sex, so I'm going to go with a bottom that makes it clear they want to, and are ready to get fucked. No long drawn out cruising rituals.

I like that type of bottom too ... not a lot of hemming & hawing, not a lot of chit-chat.  Just guys who need what I have, as much as I need what they have.  In the fuckjoints, "silence" (other than the lovely groans of satisfaction) really is golden.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, hntnhole said:

I like that type of bottom too ... not a lot of hemming & hawing, not a lot of chit-chat.  Just guys who need what I have, as much as I need what they have.  In the fuckjoints, "silence" (other than the lovely groans of satisfaction) really is golden.  

This beautiful skinny black guy and I locked eyes in the Clubhouse II. I approached him, he reached and fingered my asshole. I followed him to his room, we picked another bottom on the way there. I don't think I ever heard his voice except when he kicked the other guy out of the room for being too anxious and when he ask me if I wanted his phone number . . .

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

For me it's a total cumdump pig bottom with a preloaded gaping cum oozing fuck hole.  The more loads from the more different guys he has in him, the better I'll like him.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Total bottom here when it comes to fucking. I like to think I'm a good one, don't we all?

I'm not submissive although I can be if the mood takes and the situation is right. I will meet my Top's level of energy and work for that load every time.

I'm happy to give head, rim holes and take cock at pretty much any time and I always prepare well for longer and deeper sessions.

I can take a fist and give them should things go in that direction.

Most of all I am always clear about what I am looking for with hookups and I want the same from them.

As long as you're enjoying it and getting what you crave I think you are good.

• Like 1

A good bottom will:

Be Cleaned out

Be Willing and ready to be seeded

Be Not too tight - if he’s got a super tight asshole he will stretch it open with a butt plug before being fucked

will immediately spread his legs and present his holes for my cock

will obey my orders

Will push back each time I thrust into his hole 

Will moan with pleasure while I’m fucking him

Will compliment my cock while I’m riding his asshole

Will beg me to pump my sperm deep inside his ass

will thank me for breeding him

Will keep my seed in his chute after I’ve loaded him

• Like 9
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 4