What makes for a good top

Bokkierob

A good top is a guy

(1) Who can get a hard-on and stay hard, and

(2) Who can fuck for a long time before he shoots

Optional, and a plus,

3) Who can stay hard after shooting and cum a second time.

I've been a bottom all my fucking life and I would be versatile if I could do 1) and 2)

For me a good Top is just a Top who cares about his own pleasure, nothing else. The only thing he’s focused on is getting off and shooting deep inside a bottom. Once he’s done he moves on with his life. ✌️

Hung Tops with a big loads are always appreciated, but all Tops are good Tops. 🥰

• Like 3

Agree with the comments thus far. A good top has to be one that gets hard right away, stays hard even when huffing poppers, and can fuck my hole and own it. Love being ravaged by that kind of top who is a champ breeder.  It’s a bonus if they take their time fucking, can go multiple rounds, and help me achieve anal orgasms.  

• Like 1

Anyone can deliver a load.  Even someone who can barely keep an erection can deliver a load.  To me a good top is a man who can show decisiveness and authority.  Before he fucks you, makes you show him respect and submit to him.  Holds you in place while he fucks you.  Then takes what he wants from you before delivering the load.  Once the load is inside you, continues to hold you in place to ensure the load becomes part of your DNA.  The load is the ultimate prize, but the act of submission to the top for me is just as important.

• Like 2

What makes a good top?- any top that dosn't think about that question! He should know he is in control and i'm just a hole - that's based on me being a sub bttm , I'll submit and serve any guy that chooses me. Feels so good if he stays hard for hours and multi 💦 but my fail if he doesn't.

• Like 2

i don't see Top, bottom or versatile as "good" or "bad."  i see it as a state of being, part of ones nature. 

Knowing oneself, owning who you are, being able to be open and articulate.  

i  see sex as a form of communication, connection, and i think it takes two to communicate, connect.  That can be just physical, through a hole in the wall, or it can involve opening and connecting souls along with bodies. Chemistry is natural, but it's difficult to realize/experience chemistry when both are not self aware and do not know how to express who and how they are.  i think some form of  mutual communication is necessary to discover chemistry.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Total bottom here. 

What makes a good top?  A big, thick rock hard cock. I wish I wasn’t as picky as I am but I’m a total size queen. I’m a pretty skinny guy and there’s just something about watching a hung top jackhammer my scrawny ass.  

• Like 1

1. He needs to be able to get hard and stay hard. 
2. He can take charge and make me do what he wants without being an asshole about it. 
3. He needs to be able to shoot a reasonably big load. 
 4. He needs to be able to cum more than once. 
  I also like a top that doesn’t mind chatting and getting to know me first. 
5. If he can turn me on by telling me what he likes/ wants to do so that I want him during number 4, even better. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

one who guides his faggot in a way that it understands it's role w/o discussion.

the faggot hungry to serve and desires nothing more than to be used and offered to the tops other buds

A good top should be listening to you, the bottom, and your body (and communicate with you) in more ways than one. He is getting much pleasure from fucking and cumming in you, as well as you're getting much pleasure from getting fucked and cummed in!

I'm vers. A while ago, I had a top fuck me. He had long cock. I thought I was totally cleaned out after douching. This top was kind enough (with a dose of humour) to tell me that the sheets were stained. We both headed for showers joking about it. He showered with me. What a gentleman!

• Like 1

As a top I don't ever worry about being a "good top." If a bottom isn't into what I'm serving, well bottoms are all over the place and a hell of a lot of them do like it. That's not to say I absolutely don't care about the guy I'm breeding, if it is obvious that he is having a good time I enjoy that and try to make it even better. I am now 71 years of age and pretty much a one shot and I'm done guy. When I was younger and super horny I could cum and then stay in the bottom's ass and stay at least semi hard while we dirty-talked each other and within a few minutes we would be on round 2. Sadly those days are long gone.

But mostly I consider bottoms as sexy pieces of ass looking for a load of cum and that is what I deliver. One of the things I like about fuck buddies is that you each learn each others buttons and that can make for fantastic fucking.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Bibttmmiami said:

2. He can take charge and make me do what he wants without being an asshole about it. 

Well said - particularly the last phrase.  Tops that hinge their "Top-ness" on being jerks are missing the boat.  

• Like 2