Good old Vaseline

Back in the days I started fucking (1998) I would mostly use Vaseline as lube (although some older dudes had KY near their beds).

I remember the slick, somewhat greasy feeling that would make my dick slide easily into my partners' holes. 

Nowadays guys insist on water based lube that evaporate / absorb in our skin within a very short time.

Some guys do use silicon based lube, but I really miss the feeling of Vaseline.

Unfortunately, hasn't had the chance to explore Boy-Butter sex, but I guess it would be quite the same as Vaseline.

So, Vaseline guys, where are you?

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

It wouldn't have even occurred to me to use Vaseline! It's also what was used the first couple of times I fucked, back in the "old days". I might give it another go as a matter of interest. I always use water-based. I can't stand silicone lubes. They're just too messy.  

I started off way back when I was a kid just starting to JO using Vaseline… and then used it as lube when I started fucking around with guys …. Used it until the mid 80s when of course it was a huge no no as it melts condoms 

but then went back to using it to JO with as it doesn’t evaporate like the water based lubes do … (and is a lot cheaper) and it made my hands nice and soft 😉… which I remember an old bf commenting on how nice and soft my hands were…. He enjoyed learning the reason….

the problem of course not being water based is they are messy to clean up … or you get greasy spots on your sheets….

have been using abaline … but during the winter I should go back to the classics …. At least my hands won’t get dried out …..

As a teenager jerking off multiple times per day, vaseline was the go to, available lube. I remember it most a few years later training my hole for dick. Guys had tried to fuck me but it always resulted in failure as it hurt so much but I so wanted it. I began using a candle and finally brave enough to buy a dildo at the adult book store, both coated with vaseline. Within a few months I was getting fucked...bb of course

• Like 2

Vaseline(petroleum jelly) is an amazing lubricant, and probably the best lube after cum and spit. It doesn’t have a weird smell and I find that it makes it easier for me to cream, which Tops love. I always carry a jar of Vaseline with me, just in case. Though I rarely need lube anymore given how loose my hole has become. 

• Like 2

I used petroleum jelly the first time I fucked anal. From then on I used store bought lube. I still use petroleum jelly for wound healing. But I prefer Boy Butter for oil based lube.