Any LGBT+ Republican individual out here?

tonio

19 hours ago, nanana said:

Let’s all get knocked up and have our butt babies on Inauguration Day. Just to prove we at least have timing down pat. 

I inseminated 2 guys butts yesterday and had my own butt inseminated twice yesterday. That should be 4 butt babies for me if the timing was right. Is this how it works?

• Like 1

• Moderators
55 minutes ago, NWUSHorny said:

Is this how it works?

Should have 'em born in time for next year's taxes. Credits up the wazoo!

• Upvote 1

On 2/11/2024 at 1:42 PM, Cutedelicategay said:

I am from Canada and I have never voted Liberals forget the NDP. As someone said being LGBTQ doesn't mean having to support wokeism. Social justice is good to an extent however social justice will not feed us. Social justice tends to create a state dependent society and that's what Liberals and Left wants in Canada. Strong fiscal policies and fiscal constraints are required to generate income and attract investments. All that Canadian Liberals have achieved is divided society. 

Canada has become a doormat to criminals. We have gangs operating without impunity. Worst housing crisis. Worst corruption. Worst immigration policy. This is the legacy that Liberals have created. Literally everyone is tired of woke Liberals and Leftists. The under current is strong for a change.

This is coming from a person of colour, a visible minority that's how I am identified in Canada.

define "wokeism"

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Theo8 said:

define "wokeism"

I asked this question a few weeks back, and after beating things rather to death, it turned out that none of the people who use it as a pejorative can (or are willing to) define it other than "liberal policies we don't like".

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

I’m not a republican but I get accused of being one all the time. 

After I told this man at a bar who was clearly interested in me I didn’t want to talk politics, he insisted. After I refused to give my unwavering suppprt to either party, he made up the excuse he had to use the restroom and left 🤣

• Haha 1

On 4/14/2024 at 6:19 PM, Theo8 said:

define "wokeism"

the closest tangible real life example i can think of, is when comedians complain that people come up to them after the show to say certain topics shouldn't be joked about. kinda like PC Karens i guess. 

this is such a non issue for me i can't even be bothered to roll my eyes. people are worried we're all gonna be thrown in jail for using the wrong pronoun, meanwhile people are actually going to jail in real life for abortion, assisted suicide, etc im not saying it's impossible but trust me, ill be long dead before this country ever becomes "too liberal" 😜

Edited by norefusal
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, BlackDude said:

After I refused to give my unwavering suppprt to either party

Just to be clear: My support for the Democratic Party isn't "unwavering". At times, it can be a very frustrating experience; as Will Rogers once said, "I am not a member of any organized political party. I am a Democrat."

But my support IS deep - because I recognize the arc of its policies, writ large, bends in the direction I want the country to go.

Conversely, the arc of the Republican party is towards theocracy and fascism, and that's a direction I will fight at every turn. The theocratic turn predates Trump, going back to at least Reagan and then Newt Gingrich, but the actual turn towards fascism and strong-man dictatorship is decidedly a Trump development, and his essential capture of the base of the party means that's not going away unless and until he does - if then.

• Upvote 5