Thoughts on Sex Trips?

metroguy

17 hours ago, Lkn4Blk said:

I go on sex trips. Dallas, Atlanta, Ft. Lauderdale, Denver, Detroit, NYC, LA. Love bathhouses and ABS scenes. CumUnion parties, too..

Detroit is a new one I’ve never heard mentioned before. 

Chicago was good when there were multiple bathhouses. 

Back in the day, before I was married, I used to periodically travel across several states or even from one coast to the other. I used the trips for sex holidays. It was common to see ABS's from freeways or main highways and I would pull in and get some action. Everything from fucking some guy to oral. Several times a day sometimes, one city right after another. I would get a motel room at night and usually pick some guy up for a long leisurely fuck session before going to sleep. Good times.

23 hours ago, Lkn4Blk said:

I go on sex trips. Dallas, Atlanta, Ft. Lauderdale, Denver, Detroit, NYC, LA. Love bathhouses and ABS scenes. CumUnion parties, too..

Denver no longer has bathhouses, which is a shame since it has to be one of the easiest cities in the US to find casual fucks.

Recently I've been heading to LA and Palm Springs. In fact I got all the sex I had time for (working vacation) in LA and Palm Springs this month.

Edited by NWUSHorny
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1

I think it's probably helpful to distinguish between sex trips to an event (whether it's a Pride, leather, bear, sex party, whatever event), sex trips to a city to visit "club" venues (bathhouses, etc.), and sex trips to a place (perhaps just to be "new meat" somewhere) and hope to have sex with a variety of men. One might also consider "sex trips" to visit a particular friend or friends and have sex with them.

These are three (or four) different kinds of sex trips, and while any of us might approve of all of them, experiences and recommendations may vary considerably with the type.

• Upvote 2

On 2/16/2024 at 7:05 PM, metroguy said:

I'm curious what does everyone here think of sex trips. What I mean is you travel to a specific place with the sole purpose of going to sex parties, bathhouses, etc. 

@BootmanLA The OP focuses on your second category though there are wider circumstances that would cover 'sex trips'.

11 minutes ago, JamesL100 said:

@BootmanLA The OP focuses on your second category though there are wider circumstances that would cover 'sex trips'.

Granted - but that was my point, the responses were kind of going all over the place - specifically recommending events like Folsom Berlin and CumUnion parties, which aren't really the sort of "visit a local bathhouse" thing the OP meant. 

On 2/16/2024 at 7:05 PM, metroguy said:

I'm curious what does everyone here think of sex trips. What I mean is you travel to a specific place with the sole purpose of going to sex parties, bathhouses, etc. 

After everything reopened post C19 a friend and I decided we'd visit every gay sauna (bathhouse) in the UK outside central London.  Most were do-able in a day trip. Some required an overnight stay. Discovered some hidden gems like Touch in Swindon and Newport Greenhouse. Some that were not so good like CumUnion in Sheffield which was very un-Cumunion like.  I did think about writing it all up as a guide - maybe that's still worth doing?

I've also travelled to Birmingham for a weekend to go to Boltz and stayed in the city.  A couple of weeks ago I went to Roadworks at Bunker in London and booked an overnight hotel close by as the trains were not running.  I've done Antwerp for a long weekend to go to events at The Boots.  And of course Berlin - although I avoid the big parties like BLF and Folsom as they're full of tourists looking to get fucked. 

• Like 2

Some of us live in smaller towns or areas where sex is not as available.  Palm Springs is a go too for me, several gay hotels, clothing optional, never have to leave the site if you don't want to. Though half the population of PS is gay lol, so the whole city is great. Ft Lauderdale , to me, is the east coast equivalent of PS. 

i also have wanted to venture into Mexico, but as a total bottom i have concerns about douching with the water in a country where the water may make you sick. i've read of some guys getting sick that way, so wherever a bottom goes, that should be a consideration.

• Like 2

Toronto is a great place for sex trips. Nice bars on Church street and two great bath houses. There used to be multiple arcades and a few sex clubs but most are gone. I usually gt a 12 hour room at Spa XS thats cheaper than a hotel. Sex all night plus a place to get some sleep.