Anon cumdump

I'll get this started with the last encounter I had before I stopped being a cumdump. This was before transitioned as well. I got on grindr with the intent to find a daddy to service. It didn't take long before I found a nice older gentleman in his 50s to come by. He immediately took charge getting me on my knees.

I pulled out his large cut cock, and began sucking it. After he got hard which didn't take long he instructed me to get naked for the rest of the blow job, "Bottoms shouldn't wear cloths," he said pulling at my shirt. I slipped my short off and quickly pulled down my basketball shorts. I was wearing a pair of panties. I had forgotten not expecting to be getting naked. I was embarrassed, he instructed me to leave them on and to get on the bed. I got on the bed and he quickly pulled my underwear down, he said he couldn't not fuck a sissy bottom. He then spit on his hand and began fingering my tight ass. It felt so good his large fingers filled me up and made me anticipate his cock. And soon it was pushing its way in my ass he pounded me hard for several minuets before cumming in my tight ass. He waited before pulling it out pushing his clock deep inside me. He left soon after, the week after I lost my apartment that was my last load as a cumdump