Trans men In bathhouses

Chubbytransguy

Bathhouses, saunas, sex and swingers clubs evolve together with the general society. 

A trans-man, Trans-woman, gay man, lesbian, or anyone else, no matter what label you put on or how they identify in life or at a particular moment, deserve respect. 

Notwithstanding anything above, we all do have our preferences and I don't see anyone singled out because they like or don't apples or oranges. Same with sex. As a gay man I go to a bathhouse or a club to have sex with people who fit my own desires and not someone else's.  If it comes to preferences not everyone is my cuppa tea and I am not everyone's object of passion. (although my range of likes dwarfs the range of dislikes LOL).  

In my opinion, trans-men and -women need to figure out for themselves what they are into: men, women, or other trans-people.  If they are into gay men sucking cock, fucking and getting fucked, they are definitely welcome - in my opinion, in any gay bathhouse or club for gay men. If they are trans-men, or - women, and they like sex with women, obviously a gay men's bathhouse is not the right place for them. 

There are saunas in the world, such as NZ in Amsterdam, who frequently have All inclusive parties. I've been to more than one of these parties and I can tell you that everyone is respectful and gets along just fine. If I like someone I will approach them and see where it goes. Similar approach if I am the one being approached: If I like them I play along, if not I let them know that if sex with me is that what they are after I am not attracted to them. I said this a few times and everyone was cool with that. I did engage in sex with both trans men and -women, but it was when the interest was mutual. 

In my view of the world I don't need to put a label on someone to have a good time with them. If I like someone and if we click, awesome. If not, I say we all move on. However, we all need to understand that whilst we may not like everyone or be liked by everyone, we all must be socially mindful and respect each other's boundaries.  A yes, is a yes. A no is a no. And that's that. 

I guess the question is more for the trans-men or -women to figure out which team they prefer to play with at any given time and then play the game: if it's dick they're after, then you oughtta know how to suck one and take one up your alley. If it's pussy you're after, then google lesbian sex clubs and go fo it. Or KitKat club in Berlin. Or Lab Revolting. ....

• Like 1

On 11/30/2023 at 12:33 PM, BootmanLA said:

so please change the "we are interested" to "I am interested". 

So you are saying that I'm the only one interested in big cocks and after BBC's to get fucked, and worried about whether cocks are cut or uncut?

I can understand that there are many fetishes and that people with undetermined genders may be a turn-on for some. But the huge majority of guys I read about here and in other sites are after men who look like men. The more masculine looking the better.

• Like 1

I guess it depends on what you are looking for at the baths…

If you are a top and looking to get sucked off or to fuck …. Well I am assuming he is there To suck or get fucked …. So that should work 

if you are a total bottom looking to suck or get fucked …. Than ya … he is just more competition 

Yeas ago I encountered a younger trans guy at the baths … saw him in the sauna… he was HOT little otter…. It was only when I noticed his very faint scars from his mastectomy that I realized that he was trans 

unfortunately for me a younger guy got him first 

so. Ya…. I am fine with transmen in “gay” sex venues…. I would not be open to a trans woman being there…. Just I would not be happy if a cis woman was there 

as someone said… men are men

9 hours ago, hungry_hole said:

So you are saying that I'm the only one interested in big cocks and after BBC's to get fucked, and worried about whether cocks are cut or uncut?

I can understand that there are many fetishes and that people with undetermined genders may be a turn-on for some. But the huge majority of guys I read about here and in other sites are after men who look like men. The more masculine looking the better.

I did not say you are the only one. I said you can't speak for anyone but yourself, especially not in the broad, sweeping way you seemed to speak for everyone when you said "we" seek something in particular.

But even if, as you say, the "huge majority" of guys you read about are after men who look like men: 

1. Many trans men DO look like men - probably as much, or more so, as you do.

2. Any time you base an opinion on things "you read about", you are dealing with a self-selected group of opinions. I doubt seriously you would read much that's written by trans men or their fans, because it's not of interest to you.

And that's fine - it certainly doesn't have to be. But you're navel-gazing, and then imagining that the world around your navel constitutes how everyone else feels.

On 11/29/2023 at 6:23 AM, hungry_hole said:

I'm into men and I find it a turn-off to find in a sauna someone who resembles a woman.

Maybe I don't understand  the terminology as well as I thought... my understanding is that a Transgender man is a woman who has transitioned (or is transitioning) to a man while a Transgender woman is a man who has transitioned (or is transitioning) into a woman. Since the OP asks about our feelings about trans men in bath houses, here are mine...

I have no issues with trans men going to bathhouses and, in fact, have been attracted to them from time to time... my only request is that a trans man who is still "in transition" and has other genitals disclose that before engaging in a sex act, at least with me. Others may feel differently.

Edited by BradStevens

I’m only speaking for myself.  I went to the East Side Club this week. A male bathhouse is a place where men walk around with towels around their waist.  One of the guests was a person who walked around with a towel over their chest as well.  And I have seen men there in fishnets and garter belts.  In today’s world, both are expressing themselves.  Speaking only for myself, I have no interest in cross dressers or the trans gendered. We have a right to be who we are and to enjoy what we enjoy.  I am a gay man at a bathhouse looking to meet gay men.  Treat me with the same respect I treat you.

• Like 1

I’ve gone to a bathhouse on a trans-centric theme night, but it was primarily masculine cis dudes and the occasional FTM or guys like me who, while not trying to pass as trans, definitely identify more with the sissy/femme/non-masculine category. 

But, I’ve also gone on a non-trans-centric night (definitely NOT dressed in my sissy uniform) and gotten the vibe that anything even remotely feminine or non-cis male isn’t welcomed at all. 

Maybe there’s a reason a bathhouse isn’t necessarily the same as a sex club. 

2 hours ago, HoneyBuns1980 said:

I’ve gone to a bathhouse on a trans-centric theme night, but it was primarily masculine cis dudes and the occasional FTM or guys like me who, while not trying to pass as trans, definitely identify more with the sissy/femme/non-masculine category. 

But, I’ve also gone on a non-trans-centric night (definitely NOT dressed in my sissy uniform) and gotten the vibe that anything even remotely feminine or non-cis male isn’t welcomed at all. 

Maybe there’s a reason a bathhouse isn’t necessarily the same as a sex club. 

Let's be clear that being welcome in an establishment is not equivalent at all with other patrons being attracted to you, or vice-versa. There are plenty of people who are attracted by more femme / sissy call it whatever you want.  It's not like they don't "see" you, it's just that they are looking for something else. And to that end there are occassions when you are not anyone's fancy. Simple as that. Also, to be clear: a trans-man, or -woman, is still an uncommon sight in a predominantly cis-men environment such as a gay bathhouse and some patrons may not have ever seen a trans-man. Some may react with curiosity, some may be indiferent, others may be surprised and simply don't know what to make of it. 

Also, a bathhouse and a sex-club in the gay world have very close purpose. Sure, some may argue that a bathhouse is more a social setting whereas a sex-club is a more erotic, sexual place with more overt purpose. The definition of both evolves over the years and everyone's experience is slightly different than the others'. 

At the end of the day, we all deserve respect, but we should not confuse respect with attraction. I respect everyone. End of story. But I am not attracted to everyone. And I certainly am not the object of attraction for many people. Also, let's not confuse polite, respectful conversation in a bathhouse or sexclub, or even friendship, with sexual attraction. I can be a really nice person and hold a nice conversation with someone without being sexual attracted to them. The opposite is true as well: I may be sexually and savagely attracted to someone with whom otherwise I may have very little in common (assuming that we can strike a conversation). 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

15 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

1. Many trans men DO look like men - probably as much, or more so, as you do.

In this thread the topic is about bathhouses which are places for men to look for sex with other men, find cocks, swallow loads, fuck a manhole, etc. So it's natural that the majority of men expect real men in these places. What do Trans men have between their legs? I'm sure nothing too appetizing.

Ads of bathhouses or hook-up sites always show masculine men because they know that masculine men is what most men are looking for. Yes, there are fetishes and some men may like a different kind of person to have sex, but  overwhelmingly men want masculine men with a hot bulge and a cock that shoots cum. 

• Downvote 2

This is an interesting topic.  

Since I have very little experience or knowledge about these specific issues, I have a question:  

It seems logical that a male that feels female in all the important ways, can have his Cock/balls surgically removed, and maybe a "pussy" of some kind fashioned out of where his natural-born parts used to be.  It also seems logical that through medications of various kinds, the (former) guy can encourage breasts to grow when his pecs used to be.  

What doesn't follow - at least to me - is when a female that identifies as male transitions to becoming a male, it seems logical that the breasts can be removed, and something more "male" fashioned in some way.  But how on earth can a Cock and balls be fashioned out of a vagina? 

The only answer I can come up with is, transwomen simply don't (and never will) have those male items, and would have to use strap-on's or dildos to fuck other guys.  I know there are dildos with a Cock on both ends so two bottoms can get fucked at the same time, usually in group scenes, and in a "training" scene.   

Am I about the densest guy on BZ?  I don't understand how this could work both ways.  

• Upvote 1