Trans men In bathhouses

Chubbytransguy

7 hours ago, Movietheaterslut2 said:

Trans men are men. 

I don't think so, especially in the environment of anonymous sex where the cock, the hard-on and the cum are at the centre of the excitement. We are interested in size, shape and how far does a cock shoot, a real one I mean.

• Upvote 1

A transman is a male mind encased in a body with the wrong set of chromosomes for expressing his identity. If you eliminate the shallow fixation on the physical, the question you’re left with is “How do you feel about a man being in a men’s-only bathhouse?”

Um…I’m good with that.

Now, turn it around. A pre-transition transwoman may have every physical attribute needed to nakedly blend right in at a men’s only bathhouse - but she has a woman’s brain. How are you with that? For that matter, how does a transman feel about a transwoman being in a male-only bathhouse?

But really, what are men afraid of that would make them not want a transman to see them naked? Are they afraid of being propositioned by such a person? (A simple ‘no thank you’ will suffice.) Are they afraid of being touched? (Contrary to what you may have learned on the playground in kindergarten, you cannot get ‘girl germs’.) Or, is it that they’re so self-centered that they think the bathhouse is all about them and their personal arousal, and anything that turns them personally off should be banned?

Imagine that a transman looks so masculine that you take him for a biological male, and he gives you excellent head. If you never know the difference, do you have a problem with him being there? If you don’t, and only later learn that he’s trans and suddenly develop a problem with it, why? You enjoyed the head just the same. Any problem you have is 100% on you. 

• Like 1

It was not in a bathhouse / sauna.. I met a transman whose attitude, personality and energy and look was butch and masculine….very sexy! He was such a man’s man. Came over to my place hand fucked me with a strap on… was not what I was used too but damn….The sex was great! 🌟 

• Piggy 1

6 hours ago, hungry_hole said:

I don't think so, especially in the environment of anonymous sex where the cock, the hard-on and the cum are at the centre of the excitement. We are interested in size, shape and how far does a cock shoot, a real one I mean.

You're not in a position to speak for others, so please change the "we are interested" to "I am interested". 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ErosWired said:

Or, is it that they’re so self-centered that they think the bathhouse is all about them and their personal arousal, and anything that turns them personally off should be banned?

That's the gist of it, I'm pretty certain. 

• Like 1

Absolutely fine and very much welcome. I actually ran into a trans guy, who I had already casually met a while ago, during one of my recent sauna visits. He's really sexy and really sweet. We had a play in the darkroom. In hindsight I would have loved to do more, but I didn't realise until later he seemed interested in doing more. 

It's not what I'm looking for, so I just avoid those events. Same as wigs/frocks, bi parties and swingers nights.
I don't have a problem with any venue offering a range of themes and properly advertising to avoid confusion and attracting suitable interest and income.

• Upvote 2

46 minutes ago, FTMChaser said:

I'm a transman and I avoid bathhouse and saunas for the fact that gay men are more often than not very phallocentric. They just don't seem very inclusive in that regard.

I’m afraid this is to be expected, and properly considered, it’s not a question of inclusivity. If one asks, why are all these gay guys so interested in penises? The simple and obvious answer is because they’re gay.

But digging a little deeper, gay phallocentricity may have roots from the psychological to the practical. It may be in part because the phallus (along with the testicles) more than any other trait, defines masculinity - all the other physical traits are by definition secondary sex characteristics. Psychologically, the cock is the representation of masculine power and virility, and we see this reflected in many ways throughout art and culture - indeed, it’s practically impossible to avoid it. It is little wonder if gay men associate it with their yearning to connect with a masculine other; the cock is both the flag and the pole it flies from.

On the practical side, polling around here consistently suggests that approximately 66% of gay men identify as bottoms or vers bottoms, and another 24% identify as vers Tops who occasionally bottom - meaning that about 90% of gay men are looking to be penetrated in some way at some time, and two-thirds of them want it either predominantly or exclusively. This means they’re looking for someone who can penetrate them, and preferably do so in a filling manner that requires some degree of endowment, thus the importance of the cock as an object.

But there is an additional, and perhaps critical element. The phallus is the fount of semen. Ultimately, the brass ring in most encounters is that someone will ejaculate, either in or on someone else. The production and sharing of that fluid - the absolute essence of the masculine - has an almost ritual sense about it, even in the most impersonal or transactional of exchanges, and it absolutely requires the phallus.

While a transman may be able to overcome a limitation or obstacle presented in terms of the ability to satisfactorily penetrate a partner in a fully masculine expression, he will unfortunately not be able to produce a load of cum. The transman may feel that a bukkake gathering is not inclusive in that he cannot contribute a load like the others, but what is to be done? He may feel unincluded because his own new endowment, an entirely legitimate part of him and possibly even functional to the degree possible, does not equal the dimensions admired in certain other men. He may find himself, in a phallocentric point-of-view, in the same position as those biological males on the small end of the size average for human phalluses, and obliged to deal with that set of unnecessary absurdities just as he’s finally gotten a footing in the world as the male he is. It’s regrettable, but the point is that to be male is to be cock-centered to some degree, and in the sexual arena, it ends up being pretty much the point, much of the time.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, FTMChaser said:

I'm a transman and I avoid bathhouse and saunas for the fact that gay men are more often than not very phallocentric. They just don't seem very inclusive in that regard.

Straight men tend to be move vaginally focused and rarely phallocentric....though I have fucked a few straight men who love phallus (dick).

I've never really given it much thought. But I don't see why not. If he was a gay bottom I would probably not turn down a chance to get off in his ass.

Now a trans woman, I have never been lucky enough to hook up with one, but I damned sure wouldn't pass it up. Hell, if she had a big dick I would probably propose marriage. Just kidding, about the marriage part anyway.