Trans men In bathhouses

Chubbytransguy

11 minutes ago, Chubbytransguy said:

How do you feel about transgender men in places like bathhouses and male-only swinger’s clubs?

male-only swinger’s clubs?

I'm fine with trans nights. We have that here at some NYC sex parties. It gives me the option to avoid that night as someone who is not attracted to the trans scene. But otherwise those who enjoy it can go and its usually the busiest night here in NYC from what I have heard. 

• Like 1

To the O.P.s'. question:

I think we social/cultural "outcasts" need to be sure to be inclusive of everyone in the bathhouses (or any other queer sexual venues).  I wouldn't want to fuck one, but I surely would talk to them, do what I can to embrace their presence.  I know I'm an oddity, but - I've never cared much for women in general, and certainly not sexually.  

If we want/believe in "inclusiveness" (meaning we plain old regular gay guys), then we need to express inclusiveness in our own behavior, and to all our brothers (and sisters) at the very least.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

i've been to ABS with pretty good sized "theaters."  Dark, with sofa and overstuffed chairs and lots of sex going on. ABS have alway been open to everyone.  i'm not put off by men and women having sex at ABS, they don't seem put off by me getting fucked by other men.  i've seen trans people, cross dressers, pretty much anything goes.  i don't have to go with anyone i don't want to, i don't feel it violates my freedom of expression, i don't want to violate someone else's freedom of expression either. 

2 hours ago, hntnhole said:

To the O.P.s'. question:

I think we social/cultural "outcasts" need to be sure to be inclusive of everyone in the bathhouses (or any other queer sexual venues).  

If we want/believe in "inclusiveness" 

i agree.

To me, excluding a transman is like saying "i do not see you as you see yourself."  They identify as men who want to be with other men, i support that as a gay guy lol. i lived for a large part of my life conditioned by a culture that told me there is no such thing as me naturally being attracted to men... i knew i was.  Who am i to tell someone they are not who they perceive their self to be?

Edited by tallslenderguy
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 1

7 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

They are pretty common at Portland bathhouses, Hawks has gone out of their way to make them feel welcome. I'm okay if they are there to fuck, not just model.

Eros in San Francisco advertises itself as a place for queer and trans men; Eros is more of a sex club than bathhouse though