Trans men In bathhouses

Chubbytransguy

1 hour ago, TallAussieBtm said:

If all the FTM guys in all the gin joints in all the world (who wanna commune with naked gay guys fucking anything that moves in a bathhouse) came into mine, I'm sure the number and proportion would be so infinitesimally small as to be unnoticeable! I just don't see why folks are getting their knickers in a twist over this. If you encounter even one, consider yourself exceptional and buy a lottery ticket I say! 😎

I think that gin joint is Hawks in Portland, there will be FTM there on any weekend night. I've also seen them at the other Portland bathhouse and at least 1 Seattle bathhouse. Maybe there are more people here who have transitioned, I've never encountered one outside of the PNW region. 

What you won't find is gay guys fucking anything that moves.

Edited by NWUSHorny

On 12/13/2023 at 5:43 PM, JamesL100 said:

It works both ways. Do the trans wanting fun at bathhouses also realise how uncomfortable their presence is for some of the regular patrons? Best to have a separate event for them and admirers?

we could play fill in the blank with that statement until the end of time-twinks, bears, guys of color, older guys, younger guys, etc.  

• Upvote 2