On 2/21/2024 at 1:09 PM, Tanbbottom said:

So well written, thanks!

I love it as you wrote it!

And, another hot variation could be to not have a poz tattoo. Unaware Andy insists on bb even though he's always played safe before. He just needs it natural with his first crush. Larry takes some convincing to enter Andy raw. When it's clear Larry is close to climax,  Andy begs to be bred. Only then does Larry reveals his none medicated high viral load status and his plan to 'pull out.' While holding Larry's raw cock in deep, Andy's thoughts only have a second or two to vasilate. "Fuckin breed me,  knock me up!" Andy moans. Before his words are fully out of his mouth he feels the hot toxic seed filling his guts. Larry is horrified and apologizes profusely. Andy appeases Larry's worries by cleaning the toxic cock , sucking it back into full erect stature and dropping his ass back onto it for round two filled with Andy's none stop poz cum slut diatribe. By morning Andy has five of Larry's poison loads seeping into his system. His parting words as he leaves Larry's door; "I do so hope your gift takes." Larry, still a bit skeptical; "Are you sure?" Andy;"Never more sure of anything in my life!"

I dunno, as is this is a unique story of the chaser stealthing the gifter. The last minute confessions are used variously and well elsewhere. I say," Keep it as is, please. "

What a hot ,well written story, and hopefully there's more to cum.  It didn't take Andy long to realise he needed to receive toxic seed to enable him to carry poz DNA forever hopefully at the start of a great relationship 

• 3 weeks later...