The club was hot, in every sense of the word. Lots of cute guys dancing, lots of bumping and rubbing. A few of my friends and I had been out on the floor, working up a sweat and a thirst. I was in my short-shorts, showing off my nice, smooth legs, wiggling my butt as I teased a couple of older men. My friends taunted me that I had a thing for daddy-typed twice my age. Actually, though, I only played games in public with them. I limited my sexual adventures to younger guys like me, in our early twenties.

I made my way to the bar to order something cold. As I waited for my drink, I felt a hand on my shoulder. “Andy?” a voice behind me asked. I spun around and found myself staring at an older guy with an amazing muscular body, thinning dark curly hair, and swarthy Italian features.

He looked familiar. It took half a second to place him – then I realized who he was. “Larry!” I exclaimed. “I can’t believe it. It’s been years.”

He gave me a warm smile. “I wasn’t sure you would remember me.”

“Larry, I could never forget you. I guess I can tell you now: I had such a crush on you in camp that summer.”

The memories flooded back. I was sixteen at the time and just beginning to understand my desires for other men. Larry, then in his late 30s, became the first object of my man lust.

And I wasn’t the only one. There were two kinds of guys in our group. The more masculine and muscular athletes followed Larry because he was an incredible physical specimen, and they looked up to him.

Then there were the other boys, the emerging twinks like me, who fantasized about sucking Larry’s cock (which seemed huge when he changed into his bathing suit) or even giving themselves to him. I’m not sure I even knew then what anal sex was. I just wanted him to hold me, climb on top of me, and let me run my tongue along his chiseled, hairy body. He was the very definition of a man, and as I started to admit that’s what I craved I naturally became fixated on him. While he didn’t reciprocate in any way, he also didn’t seem to mind. Some of my camp peers had teased me about being queer and even used the f-word, but Larry always put a stop to it.

And now here he was, like a wet dream come to life, inches from me in a gay dance club. Not just that, but he was clearly checking me out as we made small talk. He complimented me on my dancing. Then he leaned close and said I had grown into a very sexy young man. I felt myself tingle all over.

Could this really be happening? My first crush, my hopeless young desire, was now hitting on me?

The DJ put on music for a slow dance. Larry took me by the hand and led me onto the dance floor. He held me in his arms as we swayed gently to the sound. I ran my hands up his strong arms, thrilling as I touched those powerful muscles that had captivated me years before. He massaged my bubble butt and I felt his cock grow hard as it pressed against me. I thought to myself, This is unreal. I am in Larry’s arms and he wants me as much as I want him.

Then he gazed into my eyes. I closed mine, and I felt his lips press against mine in a soft kiss. He did it again, and I parted my lips, inviting his tongue to explore mine. The world seemed to collapse into this one spot where we made out on the dance floor. My head was spinning. If he hadn’t been holding me close, I might have fallen over.

When the song ended, Larry went to get us both a drink. One of my friends came over to me and snidely asked what I was doing with “that old guy,” and I told him to fuck off. Larry led me to a quiet corner where we flirted and kissed some more.

“Would you like to come back to my place?” he asked. I smiled and told him that I would love it, In a few minutes, we were in the back of an Uber, holding hands and stroking each other’s thighs. I wanted to undo his pants and suck his cock right there, but I managed to restrain myself.

Once in his apartment, we resumed kissing. It was more intense than at the club. I couldn’t get enough of touching his muscular body, especially those thick arms and massive shoulders. Larry had been a football player in college and two decades later he was still built like a linebacker. Larry paused kissing me and said, “Andy, I’m going to undress you now.” He lifted my tank top over my head, tugged my shorts down, and then slid down my thong panties. My cock, about 5 inches, stood up, already rock hard.

“Your turn,” I said.

When Larry peeled off his shirt, I saw again that amazing physique that had so turned me on as an adolescent. His abs seemed to have been carved from granite.

But when he pulled down his briefs, I saw something else – the poison symbol tatoo above his incredibly thick cock.

I took a deep breath. I realized that I was about to make a momentous decision. I needed to think. What better way to stall than to suck Larry’s thick cock? I dropped to my knees in front of him and took his massive tool into my mouth, teasing the head with my tongue. Then I licked his heavy balls, filled with toxic seed. He groaned and held my head gently in his strong, masculine hands.

My mind cleared. I knew what I wanted, what I needed: Larry’s seed inside me. I had dreamed for so long about this moment, and now it was going to reach another level of intimacy. He was going to give me his most precious gift, transforming my very existence.

I stopped sucking him and looked into his eyes. I could see in them his desire. I stood up and lay down on his bed.

He leaned over his nightstand and picked up a condom. I had to think fast if I was going to get what I wanted. To this point, I had always been careful with my male partners. Even my steady boyfriends had used protection when we fucked. Now I wanted Larry inside me raw.

“Please don’t use a rubber,” I said softly.

Larry pointed to his tatoo. “Andy, do you know what this means? I’m HIV positive. I’m not taking medication and my viral load is sky high.”

“I’m on PrEP,” I lied. “Don’t worry.”

Larry gave me a big smile. “That’s great. I hate covering myself. That’s not what sex should feel like.”

I was on my back, head on the pillow. He now moved on top of me, his weight pressing me into the sheets. We kissed deeply for a long time, his tongue exploring my mouth, dominating it. He ran his hands along my smooth skin, making me quiver with lust. I responded by tracing the outlines of his hard, sculpted muscles with my delicate fingers. Then I ran my hands up and down his hairy back. You are so much more manly than I am, I thought. It delighted me.

Larry’s hard cock pressed against my thigh. I reached down and gently pumped it, eliciting a deep groan from his throat. After a few minutes, he whispered to me to turn over and drew me onto my hands and knees. His tongue found my tight hole and it was my turn to whimper as the heat radiated throughout my body. A pause. Now it was his thick finger, covered with lube, gently probing and then entering my ass. A second finger, stretching me, then both moving in and out, slowly at first and then faster.

“Please, Larry,” I begged, “Fuck me. I need you inside me.”

Another pause, then I felt his knees move between mine and his warm thighs press against the back of mine. Larry placed his hands gently on my hips. “Are you ready?” He asked. I nodded. I felt his cock running up and down my crack. He reached for some lube and rubbed it on his cock. Then he placed the tip against my hole and began to push firmly into it.

My sphincter opened to his cock. The familiar burning sensation and momentary pain as my ass adjusted to the intruder, then the warmth. I felt an intense fullness. As he slowly went deeper, the pleasure radiated throughout my body. This wasn’t like sex with guys my age who wore condoms. The physical sensation and the realization that I was being fucked raw by a man I had dreamed about, a man who might gift me was beyond anything I could imagine. “Oh, yes! Yes!” I gasped. “I want more.”

Still deeper. I felt like a complete slut. Finally, I felt his crotch hair scratching my butt cheeks. Larry leaned forward and rested is chest on my back. “Andy, you are so tight,” he murmured. I turned my head sideways and we exchanged a deep fuck kiss.

He started to move in and out, withdrawing slowly and then plunging all the way in. Occasionally he would tease me by pulling out to his tip before thrusting in. I heard his groans and my high-pitched “Ah!” responses. I sounded like such a sissy! I was now Larry’s bitch; my ass was a cunt for his pleasure. I had fulfilled my fantasy.

“Turn over,” he ordered. I obeyed and drew my legs up and apart. Such a female gesture, inviting penetration. Larry smiled at me as he again placed the head his hard cock against my hole. In one swift thrust he entered me and I gasped loudly at the sensation. He lay atop me, humping with his hips, in-out-in-out. I wrapped my legs around his back. He resumed kissing me, deeply, passionately.

Then he raised himself on his arms. I rested my slender legs on his broad shoulders. I gripped his powerful forearms with my dainty hands, then stroked his abdomen. My touch seemed to drive Larry into a frenzy. I love it when my top reaches this point, totally absorbed in his own pleasure, approaching the point of no return. I couldn’t have stopped Larry now even if I wanted to. I didn’t want to. Just the opposite: I wanted it as much as he did. “Cum inside me, baby,” I pleaded. “Breed me.”

The top’s familiar pause, just before orgasm. Then the deep, throaty roar, Larry’s cock pistoning rapidly in and out, his balls slapping against me. It went on and on. And I felt inside me a new warmth and a wetness I had never before experienced. His poison seed, filling my back passage, starting their journey to take over my willing body.

Larry collapsed on top of me, breathing hard. I loved his weight, his sweaty skin against mine, the warmth of two male bodies together. As I teased his back with my fingers, I clenched my ass, hoping to keep Larry hard within me for as long as I could and hold his seed.

His breathing slowed and I realized he had dozed off in my arms. Finally his cock softened and slid out. Some of his cum dribbled out, leaving a wet spot under my ass.

I turned on my side, and Larry nestled against me. I could feel his cock, still slick with his jism, against my ass. As I lay there, I wondered whether Larry and I would be more than a one-night stand, whether I would tell Larry if I tested positive, and whether he would be angry with me for wanting his toxic babies. So many questions. But they would have to wait. Tonight I only wanted to feel his wonderful, bare cock inside me again. So I turned back to him, slid down to his cock, and went back to work with my tongue.

• Like 29
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 20
  • Thanks 1

That's a hot story. Thank you! The only thing that would have made it even hotter for me: if he told his breeder during the fuck that he lied about Prep and that he was ready to receive the gift.

• Like 1

So well written, thanks!

I love it as you wrote it!

And, another hot variation could be to not have a poz tattoo. Unaware Andy insists on bb even though he's always played safe before. He just needs it natural with his first crush. Larry takes some convincing to enter Andy raw. When it's clear Larry is close to climax,  Andy begs to be bred. Only then does Larry reveals his none medicated high viral load status and his plan to 'pull out.' While holding Larry's raw cock in deep, Andy's thoughts only have a second or two to vasilate. "Fuckin breed me,  knock me up!" Andy moans. Before his words are fully out of his mouth he feels the hot toxic seed filling his guts. Larry is horrified and apologizes profusely. Andy appeases Larry's worries by cleaning the toxic cock , sucking it back into full erect stature and dropping his ass back onto it for round two filled with Andy's none stop poz cum slut diatribe. By morning Andy has five of Larry's poison loads seeping into his system. His parting words as he leaves Larry's door; "I do so hope your gift takes." Larry, still a bit skeptical; "Are you sure?" Andy;"Never more sure of anything in my life!"

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

4 hours ago, Tanbbottom said:

And, another hot variation could be to not have a poz tattoo. Unaware Andy insists on bb even though he's always played safe before. He just needs it natural with his first crush. Larry takes some convincing to enter Andy raw. When it's clear Larry is close to climax,  Andy begs to be bred. Only then does Larry reveals his none medicated high viral load status and his plan to 'pull out.' While holding Larry's raw cock in deep, Andy's thoughts only have a second or two to vasilate. "Fuckin breed me,  knock me up!" Andy moans. Before his words are fully out of his mouth he feels the hot toxic seed filling his guts. Larry is horrified and apologizes profusely. Andy appeases Larry's worries by cleaning the toxic cock , sucking it back into full erect stature and dropping his ass back onto it for round two filled with Andy's none stop poz cum slut diatribe. By morning Andy has five of Larry's poison loads seeping into his system. His parting words as he leaves Larry's door; "I do so hope your gift takes." Larry, still a bit skeptical; "Are you sure?" Andy;"Never more sure of anything in my life!"

That would have been a good version, too!

14 hours ago, Tanbbottom said:

So well written, thanks!

Just go ahead and write your own stories. I‘d love to read them because I like your evil thoughts on pozzing. Make sure to use shorter paragraphs to keep reading easy.

• Upvote 1

On 2/21/2024 at 6:09 PM, Tanbbottom said:

So well written, thanks!

Both hot 🔥 beautifully written