How long do sperm live inside a guy?

Iker80

I had a fun experience with a guy yesterday. I'd been casually wanking my dick through my jeans and thinking about having a guy in me all evening. The idea wasn't going away. My butt needed that feeling way more than ever before. So I went online to see who was around. I found some guys I liked and talked a bit but nobody was free. Then a guy comes up about 300m away, looking now, and he's my type. No full face pic, but I can see a thick beard, muscular guy, bit shorter than me and one pic he's in some kind of security guard uniform. All cool for me, but he's looking for fem. A lot of guys are now looking for trans and fem, which rules me out. I'm a big hairy hockey player, so not a match. Whatever though, he's nearby, my type and I want to just get some dick in me because my hole is hot for it. I want to know how it feels when I want it that bad.

I message and tell him I know I'm not his type but I'm horny and will be cool to just lie down, pull my jeans down and let him do it. He doesn't reply. After a while I say hey, it's ok if not, but it's free man hole, I'll come to him, no strings, just enjoy it. He replied that time and we talked a bit. Turns out he's a mostly straight guy who wanted to try with a t-girl or fem boy his first time and riding a tall hairy guy with a beard was way off plan for him. Fair enough. He starts sending me dick pics though so something is going on. Eventually I end up at his place and we have a very awkward greeting at the door and showing to the bedroom where I lie down and pull my jeans down. He's a hot guy though and my hole is still eager. He asked about a condom and turns out neither of us had any. He's unsure, I say it's ok, just tease the entrance, it's warm and feels good on your dick. He gets on top, dick out, but isn't performing well, for a bit. He keeps trying to wank it and harden up. But I'm horny and it's just good to feel some dick on my hole. Eventually he's hard and I can see in the mirror his eyes are closed and he's doing his thing, poking inside a bit. It feels nice. I say it's good but we're going to need some lube. He pulls some out the drawer, lubes up and goes back to work, and drops the tube on the bed. It's conception lube, the stuff that helps sperm live longer. This was hot and unexpected. I guess I know what he's been up to lately with his wife or gf and why there's no condoms in the house. I'm enjoying him inside me and watching in the mirror as this guy is pumping inside me, eyes closed, imagining whatever he likes.

He started out just teasing my hole, but fucked me properly in the end and when he finished I felt him throbbing and spurting cum inside me. Later that night I was lying in bed and could feel his cum and thinking maybe his sperm are still swimming around in me. I'm thinking about it again and I don't know how long sperm can live inside a guy like that? I know they can live for a few days inside a woman, but in a guy, has that ever been figured out?

• Like 9
  • Piggy 2

I'm guessing that sperm cells live longer in a woman's vagina if only because the vagina is a more-or-less single-purpose biological entity - it's not used for excretion of either urine or feces, so nothing "going out" is going to disrupt the sperm cells. And the tissues lining the rectum are different (in some ways) than those lining the vagina, so that may have some impact as well. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Sperm exist to create life, but are not exactly alive in and of themselves. I guess you mean, how long can they keep moving via flagellation in your lower intestine, or maybe how long they would be capable of impregnating a female if the semen were somehow extracted from your rectum and squirted up into a real cunt.

As erotic as the latter scenario sounds, it's unlikely to ever be studied, since your innards are super-dirty with dangerous bacteria at the best of times.

A healthy vagina is finely attuned to keeping sperm active and moving forward through the cervix into the womb, where they can sometimes survive for days awaiting an egg. Your rectum makes no such accomodations, so the swimmers will be effectively terminated at the first encounter with acidity levels or temperatures outside a narrow range.

In any case, congratulations on getting the seed of a real, active breeder inside you. The good news is that some of his sperm met their glorious end in your hot blood as his load seeped into the fresh damage he did to your cunt.

Edited by Phallarchist
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Phallarchist said:

Sperm exist to create life, but are not exactly alive in and of themselves.

They are most certainly alive. They're cells (albeit very specialized ones), and their nuclei have mitochondria to produce energy by converting glucose, which is one of the basic functions of living cells. And it's those functions, like energy production, which keep the sperm capable of doing their primary function, which is fertilizing an egg. Once the energy production stops, the sperm cell dies, breaks down, and is incapable of fertilization.

If you meant "alive as separate living beings," it's certainly true that they are not that. 

• Like 1

I love this post. I love that the connection @Iker80 had was so real that it produced this desire to keep this man with him for as long as possible. I can totally relate. It's beautiful and I thank you for sharing. So, regardless of the actual answer - this man (or the more tangible idea of having been with him) will live inside you forever I hope, in the form of a memory.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 2/21/2024 at 3:56 PM, Iker80 said:

I had a fun experience with a guy yesterday. I'd been casually wanking my dick through my jeans and thinking about having a guy in me all evening. The idea wasn't going away. My butt needed that feeling way more than ever before. So I went online to see who was around. I found some guys I liked and talked a bit but nobody was free. Then a guy comes up about 300m away, looking now, and he's my type. No full face pic, but I can see a thick beard, muscular guy, bit shorter than me and one pic he's in some kind of security guard uniform. All cool for me, but he's looking for fem. A lot of guys are now looking for trans and fem, which rules me out. I'm a big hairy hockey player, so not a match. Whatever though, he's nearby, my type and I want to just get some dick in me because my hole is hot for it. I want to know how it feels when I want it that bad.

I message and tell him I know I'm not his type but I'm horny and will be cool to just lie down, pull my jeans down and let him do it. He doesn't reply. After a while I say hey, it's ok if not, but it's free man hole, I'll come to him, no strings, just enjoy it. He replied that time and we talked a bit. Turns out he's a mostly straight guy who wanted to try with a t-girl or fem boy his first time and riding a tall hairy guy with a beard was way off plan for him. Fair enough. He starts sending me dick pics though so something is going on. Eventually I end up at his place and we have a very awkward greeting at the door and showing to the bedroom where I lie down and pull my jeans down. He's a hot guy though and my hole is still eager. He asked about a condom and turns out neither of us had any. He's unsure, I say it's ok, just tease the entrance, it's warm and feels good on your dick. He gets on top, dick out, but isn't performing well, for a bit. He keeps trying to wank it and harden up. But I'm horny and it's just good to feel some dick on my hole. Eventually he's hard and I can see in the mirror his eyes are closed and he's doing his thing, poking inside a bit. It feels nice. I say it's good but we're going to need some lube. He pulls some out the drawer, lubes up and goes back to work, and drops the tube on the bed. It's conception lube, the stuff that helps sperm live longer. This was hot and unexpected. I guess I know what he's been up to lately with his wife or gf and why there's no condoms in the house. I'm enjoying him inside me and watching in the mirror as this guy is pumping inside me, eyes closed, imagining whatever he likes.

He started out just teasing my hole, but fucked me properly in the end and when he finished I felt him throbbing and spurting cum inside me. Later that night I was lying in bed and could feel his cum and thinking maybe his sperm are still swimming around in me. I'm thinking about it again and I don't know how long sperm can live inside a guy like that? I know they can live for a few days inside a woman, but in a guy, has that ever been figured out?

This is such a hot story, thanks for sharing. There's something super special about getting fucked by totally straight guys who are so desperate that they're willing to ignore the fact you're a guy because they so desperately need a warm hole to fuck. It makes me feel like nothing more than a human fleshlight and I treasure their straight seed inside my guts the same as you do ❤️

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

On 2/25/2024 at 11:18 PM, BootmanLA said:

They are most certainly alive...[They]...produce energy by converting glucose, [and] keep the sperm capable of...fertilizing an egg.

If you meant "alive as separate living beings," it's certainly true that they are not that. 

Spermatozoa are genetic guided missiles that the male creates inside himself and deploys into females to attack their eggs. I don't consider them fully alive, as they have no independent function, and ironically, cannot reproduce themselves.

• Like 1

My friend told me a funny story. Her classmate used her own saliva for the microscope study lecture. 
That classmate embarrassed herself live in class. The professor and all of her classmates including my friend witness sperms wiggling inside the glass case via camera connected to the microscope lens's. 

My friend was grossed out to learn that classmate gave someone a blowjob before their morning class. 🤣

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Haha 2

Fun question. To me it's the other ingredients in semen that matter, the ones that can get absorbed and facilitate bonding... but i did a look up on the topic, looking for some real info beyond speculation, this is what i found... answer from a medical doctor with link, not sure how reliable the source is.

"I see you have inquired – “How long can semen live in the anus before dying, and what's the possibility of getting pregnant if some seamen leak into the vagina from the anus?”

Please see, the sperms in the semen can live for some time where ever there is some moisture and warmth etc, and the ansus provides both moisture and warmth so sperms can live there for some time. The actual duration they may remain alive in the anus may vary from situation to situation or person to person but they can remain alive there for few to several hours."

[think before following links] https://www.justanswer.com/medical/hz7yl-semen-live-anus-dying-what-s.html

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, WillingRawVerse said:

I try not to let any come out of my hole. I want to absorb it all.

How about when a top/tops have pumped you so full it has nowhere else to go except out?

3 hours ago, ktopper said:

How about when a top/tops have pumped you so full it has nowhere else to go except out?

The  colon is about 4 feet long, but a lot of cum doesn't get there if the Top doesn't breed beyond the 'second hole" (i.e., the sigmoid curve). It's the seed that stays in the rectum that can trigger sensors in that part of the body to expel. i fight those and clamp down like i do when squeezing a Mans Cock when He is inside of me and eventually those feelings to expel pass. They come and go, and just have to repeat the process. It can be hard, and crampy, but i've done it for hours and usually if i sleep with His seed in me overnight, it gets absorbed. i have also woken up with a wet mattress too though, so sometimes His seed comes out when i sleep. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, ktopper said:

Another thing that happens is some Tops  like to pump air in Their bottom, that usually happens when a Top continuously pulls out all the way and re-enters when fucking. That air can put a lot of pressure to expel, but i have found if i lie on my back and finger my hole, i can let the air out and keep His cum inside.  It takes practice, but it can be done.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 2/25/2024 at 11:22 PM, anonCUMtainer said:

I love this post. I love that the connection @Iker80 had was so real that it produced this desire to keep this man with him for as long as possible. I can totally relate. It's beautiful and I thank you for sharing. So, regardless of the actual answer - this man (or the more tangible idea of having been with him) will live inside you forever I hope, in the form of a memory.

That after the fuck feeling when my hole is sensitive and juicy, that's a big deal for me. It feel good for hours. Sometimes I lie on my side or back with my legs up and just squeeze clench my butt over and over again so I can feel that juicy, slippery feeling teasing my hole until I have a prostate orgasm. I guess it's like wanking my butt. Never been able to do it with anything other than real cum though. There's the big mental thing with sex, it's knowing there's real cum in me.

On 2/27/2024 at 12:29 AM, BritishCumdump said:

This is such a hot story, thanks for sharing. There's something super special about getting fucked by totally straight guys who are so desperate that they're willing to ignore the fact you're a guy because they so desperately need a warm hole to fuck. It makes me feel like nothing more than a human fleshlight and I treasure their straight seed inside my guts the same as you do ❤️

Awesome, glad you're enjoying it. You're right too, he was teasing my straight guy fantasy. Usually guys have to put in work to get in my pants. But then a straight guy shows up and I get horny and that goes out the window. They just have a hot way of being and something about them being so horny they'll top anything turns me on.

On 3/3/2024 at 1:58 PM, tallslenderguy said:

Fun question. To me it's the other ingredients in semen that matter, the ones that can get absorbed and facilitate bonding... but i did a look up on the topic, looking for some real info beyond speculation, this is what i found... answer from a medical doctor with link, not sure how reliable the source is.

"I see you have inquired – “How long can semen live in the anus before dying, and what's the possibility of getting pregnant if some seamen leak into the vagina from the anus?”

Please see, the sperms in the semen can live for some time where ever there is some moisture and warmth etc, and the ansus provides both moisture and warmth so sperms can live there for some time. The actual duration they may remain alive in the anus may vary from situation to situation or person to person but they can remain alive there for few to several hours."

[think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.justanswer.com/medical/hz7yl-semen-live-anus-dying-what-s.html

Yeah, there's all kinds of stuff in cum. I think there's mind altering molecules that make you feel good in there. I like thinking about that too when a guy is inside me, and later when I can still feel his cum.

Sounds like sperm can keep doing their thing swimming around for a decent amount of time. Good to know!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1