"Bobblehead"speaks for itself...

tallslenderguy

TALLSLENDERGUY !!!!! 

That's the most vomit-inducing thing I've seen in ages.  Those hideous, vulgar golden shoes were bad enough .... but this !!!!  

I didn't follow the instructions to "go to the next page", wherein I'm assuming that worthless little statue's cost will appear, but he (t.) would have to pay me plenty (unlike the State of NY, no bonds accepted here, btw - only cold, hard cash) to put it behind a tire and back over it before tossing it in the gutter. 

❤️

Actually, I still have some t.p. in the bathroom with you-know-who's photo with him - puckered lips, as though about to kiss - that a friend gave me when he was running for his first term.  I draped it over a gaudy gilt frame of The Beach at Trouville I hung in the bathroom - and they're still hanging there. 

One fine day, I look forward to when the cell door slams shut, he's history, and then I'll actually <ahem> "use" those pieces of t.p.