Who Breeds Guys Who Can't Get Hard?

21 hours ago, Guy4GuyCoSpgs said:

Hi Guys,

Just curious how many tops will breed guys who can't get hard for what ever reason?

Most tops like to see their bottom get hard...I think.

As a guy who had cancer 8 years ago I can't get hard and when top guys hear that, they drop me like a hot potato.

So wanted to get others thoughts.

Thanks!

Honestly, I rarely get fully hard or stay fully hard except when stroking myself.  I've never really had an issue with tops seeming disappointed in that or for that matter really that interested.  Some actually seem to prefer a bottom to just have a tiny little nub like I do.

Edited by austin_submale
typo
  • Like 1

As a bottom, if I am hard-it means I am totally into the top. He’s also giving me maximum pleasure with his size of cock, the way he fucks. 

Most of the time I don’t get hard. It doesn’t bother most tops. Only few I met like I stayed hard and some have question why I don’t get hard. 

Edited by BlueSaphir

Some guys don't mind, but others do.  Some think it means I'm not enjoying myself, which isn't the case. I reassure them that I'm solely focused on my ass and how he's making it feel, but sometimes it's not enough.  For THOSE tops (if we've played before and I know beforehand), sometimes I'll do some trimix and then I stay hard for him.  It's about managing expectations and making the top feel like the king of the world.  If he's happy, he'll fuck me good and give me a huge load.    Some guys actually get off on me NOT being hard. Usually those guys like a little humiliation too (which isn't always my thing), so its a double-edged sword.

17 hours ago, Phallarchist said:

His genitalia don't matter. I can't fuck them

Bluntly said, but 100% true.  I don't care if the bottom his hard.  Often they are, often they aren't ... what's important to me is how the Hole tastes, how it opens up, how it feels on my Cock, all of that.  It's not that I ignore the bottom - I don't.  But I can't say I care whether he's hard or not.  Some of them take those "boner-pills", and if that's what they like, fine with me.  It doesn't affect what I am interested in.  

I am all bottom and all though I have had tops rub my balls I have never heard one complaint that I wasn’t hard. 
As a full bottom, I have no thoughts of using my dick so hard or not it doesn’t much matter to me. Yes it does get hard if I want it to, but what type of sub-bottom would I be with a hard dick!   lol. 

• Like 1

On 3/20/2024 at 7:23 PM, Phallarchist said:

His genitalia don't matter. I can't fuck them. That's the only reason I'm commandeering his ass.

In stark contrast, my penis occupies all of our attention. It's amazing, so it's understandable when he can't help having a female orgasm.  Sometimes when that happens, his cunt grip changes in a way that I enjoy. Mostly, I just chuckle and continue the sexual act as if nothing happened, because nothing of any importance did.

Excellent comment as usual,  Sir.

I tend to go soft or get off very quickly when I bottom.  So far Tops don't seem to really care.  Some of them want nothing to do with my dick and wouldn't even know what happened and that is fine by me too. 

• Like 1

Tops have taught me to stay soft while serving them, that I should concentrate on giving them pleasure with my holes so that my dick is totally irrelevant preferably hidden under a jockstrap. And while it took some discipline and training I’ve learned to will my dick soft to please the top.

• Like 3

I'm nearly always limp when being fucked. And if a top can't pick up that I'm enjoying myself from my body and the dirty talk then they're just not paying attention.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FallenLad said:

I'm nearly always limp when being fucked. And if a top can't pick up that I'm enjoying myself from my body and the dirty talk then they're just not paying attention.

Exactly

• Like 1