1. 1. Go-to bottom type to load up (share hunting stories below):

• Twink
    • Bear
    • Jock
    • Otter
    • Femme
    • Clean-cut
    • Daddy

I voted "clean cut". But truthfully it was a tough choice, it could have easily been femme. Well dressed businessmen types with a bit of a gay vibe always gets my attention. But then so do masculine working class types (like me). Fems also make my dick hard and I have always hooked up with them whenever I got the chance. I reckon I just basically like to fuck guys up the ass. Twinks are not my thing but some of them ARE sexy. I just don't like the idea of accidentally doing one below the age of consent.

• Like 1

I like a hairy daddy with an ass I can grab and hold on to as I fuck his hairy hole. Doesn't need to be a fat ass, but there's got to be something there. Extra points if he's got a patch of hair on his lower back. It's a great visual. 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

9 hours ago, HossGa said:

Before I came to Prison my type was fem and twinks.  But after doing almost 9 years behind bars. My type has gotten broader. 

I can’t wait till you leave prison, you’re going to fuck me and claim me. 😘

I voted for "otter".  Rutting in a hairy Hole - lying on the back of a hairy guy, rutting in his Hole, just the visuals are more appealing on an otter.  Bonus if it's dark hair. 

I guess we tend to like what we don't posses ourselves.  

• Like 1

Mine is otter. My perfect man would be 5'3", thick around the middle, have thick blonde fur, a blonde beard, curly hair, an uncut cock and a big fat, hairy ass. 

If any of you fit this description DM me. 

Otter types with facial hair, younger for sure, smaller than me in stature, with a hope that is just open enough to let me in easily, but tight enough to provide the friction I need to get off.

• Like 1

definitely have to go with Twinks here. Nothing better than loading up a nice submissive power bottom twink

On 3/20/2024 at 11:56 PM, ThisBoyBottoms said:

Ooh we twinks are leading... 😜