Am I really that weird ?! Obsessed and affraid

Quick introduction :

I m 47 bottom guy, I ve told a lot about some life changing experiences on this site but now I have to tell you another story that just happend and which has me wondering about myself.

This monday, on some spanish dating app (Wapo), as I was traveling, I came accross the profile of a guy, nice body, great dick, avertising himself as straight but up to fucking some fag as his girlfriend is not into rough sex. He was quite agressive in his way of talking about gays and was looking for holes, nothing else.

I had a feeling that some pictures looked familiar...

We chatted a bit, he asked some photos. He liked my style and ass, the fact that I was obeying pleased him, too. I sent him a pic were my face appears partly, though not easily recognizable (I never do that).

At some point, I lost interest cause he asked for money as he uses gays only to make some cash but that it'd be worth it as he'd fuck me good, he knows what slut daddies like me want, we re up to anyhthing blah blah blah... We went on chatting cause he was turning me on but I had already made my mind : I was mot paying.

And that s when he wrote : looking at your picture again, you remind me of someone. D you have a clear facepic ?

In a second, it hit me ! The pics that loomed familiar were from Facebook but with a blurred face ! It s a cousin of mine !  Daniel ! The stupidest guy in my family ! No job, no money, no education, nothing ! All he s done in his life are some bartending extras in some beach bars and laying the girls ! He is 37 and has 3 kids with 2 different girls but no money ! 

I was in schock ! I was totally turned on by this douche and affraid he would recongnize me.

I had told him about the cage, me as a sissy, me as a cumslut,... everything in order to convince him I was the right choice for a superior straight guy like him to make ! And there is this photo were my face partly appears ! 

I stopped the chat.

Since monday I only think of him ! Totally obsessed. What can happen ? Can he recognize me ? I d love that and I fear that at the same time ! Would I pay him ? Would he still fuck me ?

I m totally lost...

Anyone ever experienced some similar situation ?

• Like 3

Sounds hot. Knowing how 'straight guys' are I bet he'd vanish if he found out you know it's him. I'd say come over to my place and I'll be blindfolded and lying face down on the bed waiting for you. Make it clear you want to keep the blindfold on the entire time so he feels more confident there's not going to be some unexpected reveal while he's nuts deep in you. No guarantee he won't scarper when he knows it's you, but I bet he'll top. He wants hole and cash. Well, that's what I'd do if he's just a horny douche, but if you think he's actually sketchy in some way then I'd block him. Sketchy guys might be hot but it's not worth it if they get weird. Anyway, these straight guys are twitchy, you'll probably need to keep up the whole thing like you have no idea who he is so he doesn't freak out and shut everything down. Even if you meet ten times don't let on you know it's him.

• Thanks 1

My suggestion?  Block him. Doesn't sound like anything good can come of it. 

There are tons and tons of great men out there - why get involved with a relative (!!!) that's got nothing going for him other than maaaaybe a good fuck?  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

17 hours ago, Iker80 said:

Sounds hot. Knowing how 'straight guys' are I bet he'd vanish if he found out you know it's him. I'd say come over to my place and I'll be blindfolded and lying face down on the bed waiting for you. Make it clear you want to keep the blindfold on the entire time so he feels more confident there's not going to be some unexpected reveal while he's nuts deep in you. No guarantee he won't scarper when he knows it's you, but I bet he'll top. He wants hole and cash. Well, that's what I'd do if he's just a horny douche, but if you think he's actually sketchy in some way then I'd block him. Sketchy guys might be hot but it's not worth it if they get weird. Anyway, these straight guys are twitchy, you'll probably need to keep up the whole thing like you have no idea who he is so he doesn't freak out and shut everything down. Even if you meet ten times don't let on you know it's him.

Thank you for your answer.

So he d know who I am and that I m a slut who pays to get fucked but I "would have no idea" who he is ?

Sound hot because I didn t like him before and I m tottally obsessed with him and his power now.

Problems : I never did blindfold, don t know if I m comfortable with that, and I m definitely not ok with paying...

But I can t stop thinking about it and him.  I fought the whole day not to write to him.

Instead of a blindfold, how about a mask with eye, nose, and mouth holes?  

Playing with family can be sketchy. Played with my older cousin when I was younger. He probably doesn't ever think about it, but I do quite often. Thinking and wondering how big his cock is and how it would feel good in my cunthole. However, I know that it would be a terrible idea, no matter how hot it sounds. Personally, I'd back away and block him. For your future sanity.

Edited by WillingRawVerse
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, WillingRawVerse said:

Instead of a blindfold, how about a mask with eye, nose, and mouth holes?  

Playing with family can be sketchy. Played with my older cousin when I was younger. He probably doesn't ever think about it, but I do quite often. Thinking and wondering how big his cock is and how it would feel good in my cunthole. However, I know that it would be a terrible idea, no matter how hot it sounds. Personally, I'd back away and block him. For your future sanity.

That happened to me too with another one when I was way younger.

I know you re probably right but I still find the whole situation so hot. Can t stop thinking about him though I really used to despise him before all this. It s not like we have any contactbof anything, we haven t talked in years and we re really not close family. Don t live in the same country... 

i have a little different take on this.

Speculating.

Your cousin reads to me like a guy who is closeted Bi (at the very least) or gay and is homophobic.  The only way he can experience his desire and attraction to men is by telling himself, and those he fucks, that he only "does it for money."   That's his 'beard' so to speak.  It may be that the fact he is so unsettled and has made kids with women but has never settled into a straight relationship... is because he's not straight and cannot/has not accepted that.  

Not to burst your bubble, but i don't think he's "superior" at all, i think he's a scared guy who has not come to terms with who and how he is.

And, of course, i don't know this guy, just the way it looks to me. i'm a total bottom and i love Dom Men, but to me guys who call themselves "dom" and  bully, force, are mean , are faux dom. They use those things to compensate, they're a big truck with plastic balls hanging from the tail gate. To me, a real Dom knows a sub wants/needs to submit and please and knows He wants to be in control and be pleased. To me, it's attraction of opposites, not superior.  But i understand this is a very individual thing, psychological and emotional. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thanks 2

On 3/27/2024 at 2:37 PM, IntoBBvisitor said:

What can happen ?

Nothing good, as I see it.  Unless you have a "Savior" complex (which almost never has the intended outcome), I'd avoid him completely.  I've read and re-read your post, and see no reason whatsoever to maintain any sexual contact at all.  If, in the future, you run across him in some "family-type" situation, and if he makes any kind of comment regarding your online contact, I would deny it, tell him he's mistaken, and move on to some other cousin.  

Chances are virtually nil that you can "save" him, particularly given the family connection.  Look to your own emotional health.  That's something you definitely can do.  Just because you're 'shirt-tail" relatives doesn't mean you owe him your involvement.  Concentrate on your own future, your own goals, what you want out of life. 

My best wishes to you, as you navigate this sorry situation.

5 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

Your cousin reads to me like a guy who is closeted Bi (at the very least) or gay and is homophobic.

Ever the kind, gentle soul, aren'tcha?  There aren't enough guys like you around, and too many like me .... 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

i have a little different take on this.

Speculating.

Your cousin reads to me like a guy who is closeted Bi (at the very least) or gay and is homophobic.  The only way he can experience his desire and attraction to men is by telling himself, and those he fucks, that he only "does it for money."   That's his 'beard' so to speak.  It may be that the fact he is so unsettled and has made kids with women but has never settled into a straight relationship... is because he's not straight and cannot/has not accepted that.  

Not to burst your bubble, but i don't think he's "superior" at all, i think he's a scared guy who has not come to terms with who and how he is.

And, of course, i don't know this guy, just the way it looks to me. i'm a total bottom and i love Dom Men, but to me guys who call themselves "dom" and  bully, force, are mean , are faux dom. They use those things to compensate, they're a big truck with plastic balls hanging from the tail gate. To me, a real Dom knows a sub wants/needs to submit and please and knows He wants to be in control and be pleased. To me, it's attraction of opposites, not superior.  But i understand this is a very individual thing, psychological and emotional. 

Reading this post I think @tallslenderguy is correct. He doesn't know what he wants. He's probably Bi but hasn't come to grips with it yet. Some people get it right away, others it can take years to realize who you really are. That was me for so long until I decided to embrace my Bisexuality. Even had discussions with my girlfriend at the time about both of us exploring. She's Bi-curious and has been thinking about exploring with women

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Opensesame said:

Is there any chance he would start blackmailing you if he figured out who you are? sounds like he’s hungry for money and will do anything to get it. 

I don t think so, but still I don t know him that good. He d probably have a good laugh though...

10 hours ago, hntnhole said:

Nothing good, as I see it.  Unless you have a "Savior" complex (which almost never has the intended outcome), I'd avoid him completely.  I've read and re-read your post, and see no reason whatsoever to maintain any sexual contact at all.  If, in the future, you run across him in some "family-type" situation, and if he makes any kind of comment regarding your online contact, I would deny it, tell him he's mistaken, and move on to some other cousin.  

Chances are virtually nil that you can "save" him, particularly given the family connection.  Look to your own emotional health.  That's something you definitely can do.  Just because you're 'shirt-tail" relatives doesn't mean you owe him your involvement.  Concentrate on your own future, your own goals, what you want out of life. 

My best wishes to you, as you navigate this sorry situation.

Ever the kind, gentle soul, aren'tcha?  There aren't enough guys like you around, and too many like me .... 

No, not pretending to save him at all, I don t eeally care about him. It s just this dom sub crazy situation and the risk of it which turns me on. But you are all probably right:  too much possoble complication ahead for not so much of a good time in the end.

• Like 1