piss - do you swallow?

nipplepigny1

Woof, Jake, that's really hot. I love to share piss when I am giving it to my bottom, don't swallow it all and give me back a bit. or spit it on me. and lick me afterwards. I'll lick the bottom if he gets sprayed.

It's so good to see you here, BTW.

I met you and your partner at a CumUnion party at Mack's Folsom prison in SF. I am that guy that fucked you both and asked to felch you when you were leaving, IIRC, I got five loads out of you.

There is nothing better than sucking out piss and / cum from a will used manhole ... I also love to be shared or share with them too ... I will all piss & cum no matter if they have any STDs or if they are POZ too ... I was born to pleasure all mankind sexually no matter their desires or wants ... I love to see more & more of My Brother coming out and being honest about their desire to pleasure every man they come in contact with ... Yes My Brothers, I'm a cum & piss pig which I am so proud to be & be here with You too

Deep wet kisses

Guest JizzDumpWI

I prefer cum. One of my dreams is to have both rawTOP and HungLatinDom fuck me.... But alas, not all dreams come true... Piss? Well I have, and probably will again, but not something I seek out.

• 1 month later...

i'll take the piss if i havent yet been creampied cuz then its an enema.

also open to drinking it; just shove your cock in my mouth and let er rip.

if i cant keep up, hopefully youre long enough to just force yourself in my throat and keep going.

and if the piss is altered. i'll take small amounts in my ass (unless it's to be fucked well into me) or,

i'll like mentioned before, guzzle your warm yellow delicious drink down.

• 4 weeks later...