Charm for tops in fisting

7 hours ago, londaybaaz said:

What gratification tops get in fisting or gaping of their bottom's hole, because it is not directly involved in releasing of their sexual energy

i think our sexuality has myriad expression, infinite even.  As a bottom, i get gratification from my Top and i believe the opposite is true as well. i think our sexuality is a more complex expression of basic nature. At the base of nature, there are atoms, protons, electrons, neutrons. It's not a perfect example, but i see those as roots of the more complex sexual presentation of Top, bottom, versatile.  

When there is 'chemistry'  oppositely charged protons and electrons naturally attract, connect, bond. i think the same is similarly true about Tops, bottoms, versatile. There's not just one result of those attractions, there are innumerable expressions of those bonds.

As a total bottom, one of the things i love is when a Top wants to open, mold my hole. To me, it is another form of fucking, inseminating, impregnating. Those are all ways a Top can put His mark, claim territory, possess, occupy. To me, fucking with the penis is just one of many ways a Top expresses what i see as Their "Cock."  To me, "Cock" is way more than a penis. Part of my being 'total bottom' is i have a penis, but i don't have a "Cock." i don't have the needs/desires and resultant energy and expression that a Top has, my needs/desires/energy and expression correspond to a Top as an opposite, a "bottom."  

The desire/need that i have for a Top is expressed and experienced in the things mentioned above, and in so many ways, not just in His putting HIs penis inside of me. When that connection and bond happens, it involves the exercise of my sexual energy... and His.  

We're all different, but i have connected with Men who absolutely experience a release of Their sexual energy by opening and molding a bottom. Orgasm, is just one expression of sexual energy as i see and experience it, and  as many of the Tops i have been with see and experience Their corresponding sexuality as well. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1. i get pleasure giving pleasure so fisting a bottom till he cums is as satisfying as sucking dick till it unloads in your mouth 

2. it's a great feeling of power or masc energy or whatever to literally punch a guy's cunt. i mean u have to be gentle and give pleasure but just the act itself of having your fist up a man's butt is violent and kinda rapey in a good way 

3. the older i get the harder it is to always be ready to rock n roll at a moments notice. drugs enhance sex but they're also often boner killers. fisting gives me a way to top when i feel like it ever if my dick doesn't cooperate 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5

From my POV when I top, I can reach a sexual nirvana when I am playing with and in an ass.  It’s so erotic.  It’s sensual.  It’s intimate.  And it’s perverse.  I totally get off on having my fingers, fist, and/or arm up a man’s ass.  Even if, at that moment, my cock is not being stimulated.

• Like 3

In the past year I have had about 6-7 guys I've repeat fisted (a couple out of Towner's) and a few one-timers at Pig Week.  Been fisting for 30 years as top.  I have small "collapsible" hands and have been a few guys "first fist".  I don't usually seek out fist bottoms on purpose, but I think I am sometimes chosen by them since fisting is in my profile, I do not party (which is important for NON-party fist bottoms I'm sure), and general attraction.  I LOVE a sloppy sleazy wet hole, so if someone I'm into hits me up for that I am usually all in!  The original question asked what the top gets out of it.  I LOVE a rosebud and a prolapse even better.  I LOVE eating them out the bigger they get.  Also, maybe some guys don't fuck what they fist, but I ALWAYS do.  I don't think I have ever fisted anyone without also frequently sliding my raw dick in between my fist and eating them.  I will also DP them with my dick and a dildo or those rubber balls with their ass stuffed full!  As a vers guy I am completely blown away and turned on by what many fist bottoms can take, and that just turns me on too.  A couple weeks ago I got within 2 inches of my elbow.  It was a visitor just using poppers after I bred him.  He said that was the furthest anyone ever got up him, and it was also the deepest I ever got inside someone...the feeling on my hands and arm was new I was so deep inside him - I felt like I needed to be pretty careful honestly.  We both absolutely plan to get a little deeper next time, and the elbow is obviously the goal for both of us 🙂  Back to the question though.  It turns me on what these guys can do (there are more and more very hot fist bottoms all the time), and I do ALWAYS cum from fucking the massive blown out cunt I created!!  I could post some pics, but I'm not sure that's allowed of other people

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I gain a lot of pleasure fisting a hole.  It's equal parts control. dominance and care. I get to feel his hearbeat. I get to cause him waves of pleasure. I get to feel him open up and submit to me.  I love the feel of his ass around my wrist. I love the sound of his hole slurping at my hands.  I love his moans when he can't help himself.  I like making him piss all over himself as I stimulate his prostate. I like see his insides when I pull out.  Often, I'll also fuck him and eat his hole or jack myself off inside him.  There's a LOT of tenderness in fisting as well as a lot of primal lust.  I may not cum from it, but I'm definitely stimulated.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

I understand fisting as another form of Domination, reserved for men who have already established a "connection".  It's that connection that forms the foundation for deeper ways of "connecting" than Cock to Hole.  

It can be dangerous, if the Top doesn't know what he's doing, and for guys just trying taking fist for the first time, it might be productive for that scene to take place in a group setting.  The bottom has to really trust the Top, and the Top must be willing to accept that trust and take care not to violate it.  Fisting is dependent on the mental/emotional connection being established first, especially for those who aren't habitual fister's / fistee's. 

Fisting is an advanced skill-set, it's more of a spiritual/emotional fuck between the two men than Cock-in-Hole fucking is.  Done right, it can be a fantastic experience for both guys.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

I have a long term buddy that really enjoys FF.  For the most part, he likes to take the top role when we play.  If we play at my house, I lie back in the sling, hole right at the edge and because we have played for years, I trust him.  That is an important part of making the experience enjoyable for me.  We all know that sometimes the real pig comes out and you are open to almost anything.  Other times, your hole might be tender or your ass just isn't in a stretching mode, despite some 420 and popper help.  The trust part is that he can FEEL whether I am relaxed and at times, he pushes me over the edge a little when I am teetering... and the magic starts.  He knows enough about me and my ass that he is happy to take control of my hole and typically starts with a solid rimming, then fingers and works up to his fist.  LOTS of lube helps make it all enjoyable as well.  He has made me cum just through his fist actions... and made me piss through his fist actions.  VERY intense and hot.

Maybe 20% of the time, I get him on his back in the sling and I take control of the situation.  I can 'feel' when he is in the mood to have his hole opened up, and like he does to me, I push his limits a little and keep him cumming.  I enjoy those sessions because I usually fuck him for a while after the rimming and fingering.  Helps lube up his hole and stretch it for my hands.  He always jokes that because I am a piano player with BIG mitts, he needs to be in the right frame of mind for a good fisting episode.  I totally agree.

Others have said it... the turn on is the bottom guy giving you total access... and all gates pass... to his hole.  And you BOTH know that it is a relinquishing of control to the top that makes it especially exciting.  Both of us love to take our time and really make the play session a good long one with lots of poppers to keep things fun.  And the fact that we take turns being the guy in 'charge' of the hole means we both get to experience the action/control of the other guy now and then... and it is a real turn on to be giving OR taking. 

If that makes any sense

Screenshot 2022-12-04 223014.jpg

Screenshot 2023-10-12 160002.jpg

FF My Load Into Rob.jpg

On 4/10/2024 at 6:24 PM, justsexnowatl said:

Been fisting for 30 years as top.  I have small "collapsible" hands and have been a few guys "first fist".  I don't usually seek out fist bottoms on purpose, but I think I am sometimes chosen by them since fisting is in my profile, I do not party (which is important for NON-party fist bottoms I'm sure), and general attraction.  I LOVE a sloppy sleazy wet hole, so if someone I'm into hits me up for that I am usually all in!  

And just why haven't your hands been in my pig hole as long as we've known each other? 

• Like 1

Fisting has a huge exchange of sexual energies. I am sloppy loose power bottom by nature but like my fellow bottom's I also top some. For me, the joy comes in seeing another bottom writhing in ecstasy and knowing just what he is feeling as I fill him and overwhelm his senses with rectal stimulation. Plus seeing other guys with super loose holes like me is always a turn on too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MuscledHorse said:

And just why haven't your hands been in my pig hole as long as we've known each other? 

I seriously don’t know…let’s make a playdate. A visitor is coming for fist fest, so I’m gonna check that out for a day pass. I assume you’ll be there 🙂

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, justsexnowatl said:

I seriously don’t know…let’s make a playdate. A visitor is coming for fist fest, so I’m gonna check that out for a day pass. I assume you’ll be there 🙂

I will be arriving on Wednesday morning and staying onsite. My hole is always hungry for play. do you have my cell?