Best lube for barebacking?

Of course, it is cum, but I mean, when there is no cum yet... what is your favourite lube?
I have used elbow grease and back door, and they are quite good. I was wondering if there are others I could try.

• Piggy 1

cum of course, then spit.  I don't very often use commercial lube anymore.  Most guys I fuck now can take it from me eating their hole out for a while and slobbing on my dick.  My dick is pretty big, but yours does look fatter 🙂 so might require lube with more guys.  Coconut oil is awesome - super slick, tastes good and cheap.  It's oil so don't use your "good sheets".  Mostly top here, but would love to take that beautiful fat horsecock for a ride I gotta admit 🙂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I like vasiline. I always prelube my ass with it at the Bathhouse as some tops there insist on a condom. I have it on the stand next to the bed. I have a dildo there to. And if they use that I lube it with Vasiline so it's deep in me

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Fell in love with Albolene... Can be a bit tricky to find in Canada so I just make my own. For basically about $10 i get two tubs of it, and no one suspects that the mineral oil, paraffin wax, and Vaseline that it's made from really does not like latex! 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

I like durex play lube, it's good, stays put and doesn't go sticky when you're at it for a while. The worst lube goes sticky after about 20 minutes and screws everything up. I discovered it when visiting a guy years ago. He had the vanilla scented stuff and that was annoying, but the actual lube felt great and just kept going no problem. We fucked for ages without it going sticky, just nice and smooth the whole time. Good news is they sell stuff that doesn't smell of anything.

• Moderators

A good rim job with plenty of spit is great, but often guys need a bit more to handle my girth.

I find Vaseline (which so many here prefer) is too thick for my taste, so I've been using plain mineral oil, which doesn't dry and also doesn't stain bedding (unlike vegetable oils). That's a bit too thin, so I'd be very curious to know the formulation for the homemade Albolene - @Calgarybugchaser, please share!

As far as commercial lubes, I find them generally overpriced and I really hate the silicone ones, which seem to be impossible to remove from skin and aren't slick enough for my taste.

• Upvote 3

1) Vaseline - cheap and reliable and lasts long, but don’t use it you’re going to get rimmed early on, it’s fine later when the hole is cum filled you can hardly taste the Vaseline then cause it sort of blends in

2) Swiss Navy - great lube and one of the few clear ones I like

3) Boy butter - lovely and awesome texture but it gets rancid fast so don’t get the big sized jug

4) Coconut oil / olive oil in case you don’t have anything else 🙂

• Like 1