New Cumdump Bottom Addict

Hey fellow barebackers,

I used to be attracted to girls instead of guys, but after watching those Treasure Island videos, I’ve secretly wanted to try bottoming. That desire grew insatiable until I couldn’t control it anymore and gave in to lust. A few weekends ago I went to Ft. Lauderdale and must have taken over a hundred loads at the hotel, Slammer, and Clubhouse 2. The cocks and sperm just didn’t end. Just non-stop breeding. 

After this, I no longer care to have sex with girls, and feel so incredibly feminine after being made a total slut. I realize now that I’m a beta male that’s true purpose is a submissive beta cumdump.  It feels unbelievable to let guys release their sperm in me, moan in pleasure, and dominate me like a little girl. 

I need loads all time now and it is extremely addicting. I realize I’m probably going to take more than a 1,000 loads after this year, and while I’m not worried about HIV because of PREP, I am worried about Hep C and Herpes. Does anybody have any advice? How worried should a cumdump be? 

• Like 1

Congratulations on following your true sexual nature. You are not necessarily a beta male, you are just gay. The two may, or may not, equate. If you truly are a beta male then strive to be an alpha bottom. If you get off on being a submissive fem than go for it with gusto. Try xdressing, some men, including me, get off on them. . My understanding is that Hep C can now be treated to the point of being undetectable. Others here will know a lot more about this than me.