Professions that turn you on

7 hours ago, ellentonboy said:

Lawyers in suits who host daytime political shows.   

That too. I'm a fan of Men At Play. Always had the fantasy of getting fucked in the office by a sexy suited guy. Bent over a desk with him pumping away in my ass. 

• Like 1

I've got a list.

Teacher, but only when I was a student. Fuck, I wanted one to give me detention and then give me his dick! 

Priest/Pastor/Preacher, mainly because it would be a sin for them. I'd like knowing I was a fuck that ruined his morals and cost him something, mainly his faith.

Trucker, because it's a fuck at the rest stop or in his truck and the bye forever. It itches the stranger desire.

Doctor/Nurse, because they know the human body, and I can test their skills. And yes, those scrubs leave little to the imagination. A hairy-chest man practically overflows out of the V-neck. 

Any job requiring a suit. I fucking love a man in a suit. 

A police officer, but that's just to get access to the handcuffs.

Lumberjack... I think this one speaks for itself. He's good with wood. 

I am not making any direct connection with hotness and profession.  I guess I gravitate towards guy who build things; be it buildings, plumbing, wiring, HVAC etc.  But also mechanics; system engineers, doctors, scientists, teachers.  I guess truly is it less "what he does" and more "who he is (as a human)".  

Which for me is sort of a follow on to the whole BBC thing....  My life refocused as a young man in the late 1960's and 1970's.  Race isn't something I gave a crap about.  Deciding who I associate with based on where on our planet they came from seems stupid to me.  And these days any stuff that is essentially preceded by <insert race, origin, et al here> and <pick a thought or any opinion here> and I discount it out of hand.  We're humans; and we're doing a bang up job of decimating each other, historically our core competence as a species.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...