Hyper impatient people on hook up sites

I really hate it.  I don't think I'm the only guy who can't just always drop everything in a hot second to play.  But I get a ton of people on sites like sniffies who delete messages before I even have a chance to read them.  Sometimes in a few minutes.  And even on sites like a4a I sometimes get people who will say things like "looking for now not later" and then they will block you if you can't meet right away.  It is just super annoying and even worse sometimes these people are very abusive about it, calling anyone who is online other than when they are going to meet right now a "flake" or worse.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1

It kind of makes sense, when you consider most of them are just looking for someone they chat with while they jack off. Actual in person meetups from the apps are very small minority of all encounters.

1 hour ago, JamesL100 said:

I wonder how 'good' the sex might have been as I suspect these characters are the sort who won't leave their phones alone during sex ,,

I've been with guys like that; we're supposedly having sex while he is staring at his fucking phone.  Ultimately I stopped and told him it was time to leave.  I wasn't angry.  But I was done with him.  

1 hour ago, JamesL100 said:

I wonder how 'good' the sex might have been as I suspect these characters are the sort who won't leave their phones alone during sex ,,

it all depends. what's  both great and awful about sniffies is its full of dl, cheaters, sr8  guys etc and they can be high maintenance and annoying at times. or they can be fun.

saturday  one hyper guy hit me up lookin for quick head asap and liking my offer of blindfolded door open anon. he wasn't kidding either, got right to it, growing rather quickly as my mouth work on him, then just grabbed my head to hold still for some rough throat pounding. his ragged breathing clued me that he was ready to blow but i wasn't prepared for the absolute flooding my mouth received. i kept swallowing but more jizz kept coming. poor guy must have had a serious 4 day load clogging up his pipes 😜then he zipped up n quickly left. i was almost breathless myself from the driveby skullfucking and the tasty load still coating my mouth, having swallowed what felt like 3 normal loads, all from some bitch's husband i never even saw 🐷

the phone thing also depends wildly on the guy, the vibe, who's doin what etc. i've had dom masters scroll their phones while i blow them. usually they're tryin to whore me out,  lookin for other tops to come use me, so i'm cool w the phone in those cases. 🐷

Edited by norefusal
  • Like 1

I've been at group events where a guy will be on his stomach, getting fucked, while he's scrolling through his phone with no interest in the top fucking him.  That's horrible.  Unfortunately that is the world we live in.  Dick on demand.  If you live in a metro area, people have limited time or may have privacy issues, so if you are available and can host, you can grab them.  But if you don't answer a message within 5 minutes or so, they are on to the next guy.

I know I have met guys who had shown interest in me, say six months ago, I remember their screen names and pics.  But for whatever reason we didn't connect because I wasn't quick enough to respond the first time around.  I usually don't call them out on their impatience when I do meet them, generally it's been a good experience and I was happy to grab them for that hour.

I don't take offense.  Also many of these sites, you think you are logged off, but to other users you still show as being online and active.  In fact you are not.  This aggravates people. I know adam4adam has a LOOKING FOR NOW area, and those guys generally respond at a much faster rate.  It' technology that doesn't always work, and when you go back and on certain sites you can see when you sent the message, and when they actually read it.  

I am of the opinion, and I think this is fair, that if you are actively looking to hook up, then keep your phone or laptop close by, and respond accordingly.   But I know of many guys who sign on in the morning, and they don't check their devices for 6 or 8 hours, or even more.   To me, that is wrong.  I don't sign on to any hook up app unless I am actively looking and able to interact with guys.  To me that is the right thing to do............

• Like 1

My husband has had the weird and hilarious experience of someone sending him a message on Scruff while we were sleeping, and then annoyed when no response came, and then increasing annoyance so by the morning the breakup had already happened. 

• Haha 2

hook up apps expose you to all sorts of people you'd not meet in your everyday life. it also has a way of shining a light on people at their messiest. but it has provided me with many a humorous "and this one time band camp" slutty sex story😜

• Haha 1

I think what is lost with many guys is that you are meeting TOTAL STRANGERS on most of these apps.  Rarely is it someone you previously interacted with.  I do give people a chance,  if someone shows interests and then can't together for whatever reason, I accept that.  What I look for is, did they give me ample notice?  Or did they simply tell me, an hour after they were supposed to show up, that they couldn't make.  I've given some guys "the benefit of the doubt" so to speak, and they've proven to be decent guys and when I did finally meet them.  But I do keep in my mind if I have messaged with a guy in the past, and how they responded.  Some people have legitimate excuses, it's the guys who don't show and don't message why that irritate the hell out of me.  It takes like 30 seconds to get on your phone or online, and tell someone you are not coming.  It's just the decent thing to do......

• Upvote 2

• Moderators
22 hours ago, topblkmale said:

We live in an On Demand society.

Lube, poppers, food and dick can be delivered to your door in less than an hour.

They want my dick there in less than an hour, that's a rush job and they gotta pay me more!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, austin_submale said:

I really hate it.  I don't think I'm the only guy who can't just always drop everything in a hot second to play.  But I get a ton of people on sites like sniffies who delete messages before I even have a chance to read them.  Sometimes in a few minutes.  And even on sites like a4a I sometimes get people who will say things like "looking for now not later" and then they will block you if you can't meet right away.  It is just super annoying and even worse sometimes these people are very abusive about it, calling anyone who is online other than when they are going to meet right now a "flake" or worse.

Instant gratification is apparently so ubiquitous that people don't feel like they need to be friendly or courteous. I mean, sure, someone's got a big appendage, but if there's a big ego, it's him who's the big dick. 

• Like 1

I do get annoyed sometimes when I don't get a response after a few hours, buy that's a me problem I'm working on. It's a flaw I'm aware of and want to fix. 

But it's crazy to expect a response after a minute. I can't imagine after a few seconds. 

Sounds like their balls are going to explode unless they get a hole immediately. 

10 hours ago, Heir2012 said:

Sounds like their balls are going to explode unless they get a hole immediately. 

I find it's insatiable btms who bulk msg everyone locally. You see about setting something up and they disappear. More like their hole will explode if not fucked and filled.