how to get more Dick in a sex club / sauna?

I have been living in Berlin for a while, and its well know as the gay sex capital, but I don't get lucky as I thought I would get.

Im a normal / good looking guy and my early 30's. I got some belly ( but Im not fat ), and I got a big and fat cock.

Im also kinda of  "masculine latino type" and a little bit more serious. 

Usually when I go to the crusin' clubs, the guys wanna suck my cock, or want me to fuck them . 

I see other guys younger or older guys getting fucked multiple times, and I get upset why that doesn't happen to me. It is like I don't deserve to get fucked.

I dont wanna be queen-cumpdump-dozens of loads in one day, but I wanna get more dick in my ass! 

Should I be showing my Ass out , instead of sitting there masturbating my cock?  I don't wanna be sitting on a Sling and getting rejected

I'd love some tips

The sling works for me, but you've got to be patient, and the top men will come to you.  What you wear is important.  Emphasize your ass instead of showing your big dick.  I wear a jock strap and bare ass leather chaps.  When I'm kicking back in the sling, with my legs up, I rarely have to wait very long for a cock in my ass.  

• Like 10

You can wear a jockstrap to emphasize your ass and if in dark rooms or similar play areas, bend over a fuck bench or bend over a wall, that'll get you some action, The Boiler, Toms and all the dedicated bars will definitely get you some cock.

also, you can get on your knees in those area and start sucking cock and when you're ready stand up and guide them to your hole.

• Like 5

It's partly like being a sales man.  Show off you best asssets, ask dudes to fuck you some will, others will not.  Be active in looking for the next cock go and find them.  When getting fucked a verbal btm will attract attention of other tops.  Don't just stand around and watch get involved seeking the next fuck.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, tomzefis said:

Usually when I go to the crusin' clubs, the guys wanna suck my cock, or want me to fuck them . 

I see other guys younger or older guys getting fucked multiple times, and I get upset why that doesn't happen to me.

It's because you have an attractive penis.

Try wearing a jock strap at clubs and bath houses. It shows off your desire to bottom.

• Like 2

If you're in a darkroom wear your jockstrap around your neck and position your ass in front of a hard cock. I agree with those who have said to be verbal when getting fucked. But, have your manners with you as well. Enjoy each and every oral and anal load you can get. I do love darkrooms!

• Like 4

If you’re sitting there masturbating your cock (like you say), then you’re sending out ‘top’ vibes. In fact, if you’re sitting down at all, you’re essentially making your arse inaccessible and telling the world, “I’m not looking to get fucked right row”. At the very least, you need to get up and walk around, preferably in a jock as others have said, which will highlight your arse while at the same time sending out the message that your cock is somewhat off limits. And yeah, bend over. There’s that small table in the backroom of the Bull which is perfect for that: you don’t have to prostrate yourself over it like some bottoms do, but I can guarantee if you put your hands on it, lean over and stick your arse out, tops will get the message and you will get fucked.

Edited by Spunkinmyarse
  • Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

If you’re sitting there masturbating your cock (like you say), then you’re sending out ‘top’ vibes. In fact, if you’re sitting down at all, you’re essentially making your arse inaccessible and telling the world, “I’m not looking to get fucked right row”. At the very least, you need to get up and walk around, preferably in a jock as others have said, which will highlight your arse while at the same time sending out the message that your cock is somewhat off limits. And yeah, bend over. There’s that small table in the backroom of the Bull which is perfect for that: you don’t have to prostrate yourself over it like some bottoms do, but I can guarantee if you put your hands on it, lean over and stick your arse out, tops will get the message and you will get fucked.

Totally agree with @Spunkinmyarse. Stroking your cock, masturbating, says: "I am a top and I want my cock sucked or I want an ass to fuck." So, in Berlin, at most of the sex clubs and saunas, like in many other parts of the world here's the code:

- Playing with your cock while standing means you are a top and looking to fuck or get sucked

- Playing with your cock while sitting on lower benches, means you are a cocksucker and may entertain someone else sucking your cock, but you prefer oral. If you sit on higher benches, you are looking to get your cock sucked, and possibly fuck if you feel like.

- Being in a sling with your legs up means you are there to be fucked or fisted. 

- Playing with your hard cock whilst in the sling, sends a mixed message, but mostly that you are looking to get sucked, rimmed and possibly fucked. Depends on your looks and how others see you.

- Bent over a table, on your fours, in a fuckbox, etc... It means mostly that you are looking to get fucked. Sometimes, a rimmer or a fister will try out your hole, but the message is super clear: your ass is the centre of attention.

- Waking around wanking, again send mostly top vibes. But, best if you wanna get fucked, is to make sure your ass is visible to the men around and not your cock. 

At Bull, Lab and other fine establishments in the city I bend over or on my fours and I don't touch my cock. I usually get someone to fuck me in less than a minute. 

You can wear a jockstrap but don't buy a red one if you are not into being fisted. Red is understood to stand for wanting your hole fisted, whilst Yellow jockstrap, well, you are into being pissed on, in  or combinations of above.

A white jockstrap is the best as most men will get that you are a bottom. A black jockstrap sends mixed message that you are vers and looking to fuck and get fucked. 

An LED jockstrap, well, that means that you are high as a kite and don't care what's going on. 

An orange jockstrap means you are on chems and most likely a bottom who can't get hard. Some men are put off, some will love it.

A leather band on your right arm or wrist means you are a bottom. On the left, you are a top. Your entry bracelet doubles as an armband, so when the scruffy guy from Lab puts the bracelet on your wrist, make sure you know what you are and want.

At Bull, Lab, Scheune, NewA, BBubben, Mutschmann's just get on your fours or bend over and you'll get a cock in your ass in no time. 

One more thing: Make sure your hole is loose before bending over or jumping in the sling. Most men will just shove their hard cock in you, expecting to take it all in one go. There is little room for romance and patience in a sex club. 

So stop touching that big dick of yours, cover it up, get some poppers and open up your butt cheeks so I can see your hole. I may be a cumdump, but love nothing more than burrying my tongue in a loose hole, with some cum spilling down your legs, and then shoving my cock inside and flooding your guts. I love the feeling of cum dripping down from my own hole whilst my cock churns the cum inside your ass.... 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 3

22 hours ago, tomzefis said:

I have been living in Berlin for a while, and its well know as the gay sex capital, but I don't get lucky as I thought I would get.

Im a normal / good looking guy and my early 30's. I got some belly ( but Im not fat ), and I got a big and fat cock.

I see other guys younger or older guys getting fucked multiple times, and I get upset why that doesn't happen to me. It is like I don't deserve to get fucked.

I dont wanna be queen-cumpdump-dozens of loads in one day, but I wanna get more dick in my ass! 

Should I be showing my Ass out , instead of sitting there masturbating my cock?  I don't wanna be sitting on a Sling and getting rejected

I'd love some tips

I’m not very aggressive, so I need for other guys to initiate things.  Usually things start off with some guy having me suck them, but I always position myself so my ass is up and exposed to everyone else around for easy access.  I have never had a time when someone didn’t come along and slide their dick into me.

• Like 2

On 4/29/2024 at 5:35 PM, tomzefis said:

I'd love some tips

At first, yes, show your ass some more. Second thing - try to seem more direct and don't hesitate to do the first move. Germans can be shy sometimes, but they have down to earth attitude which makes the ice melt.

But most importantly: don't forget that If you want to be fucked good, you must accept the fact of being a piece of meat and act accordingly. Don't hesitate to actually feel like a piece of meat ready to be loaded well. You don't need to do anything else, you just need to align your mind with that and learn to love feeling like a piece of meat in such situation. If you align your senses and mind on that, there's no need to try to act like a whore or try to be seductive or so...it will all come naturally and I am telling you - the top men will literally become fucking zombies, following you anywhere around the place to get chance to fuck you. 

As a bottom cumslut, I agree with a lot of thew above, but simply ... stop playing with your cock (unless it's while you're sucking someone) and make it more obvious you want your arse to be used. Something about what you said makes it sound as if you may come across as a macho top. It may take quite a lot of effort, but try imagining yourself as a real sub and see if it makes a difference. 

Great advice in this thread, most notably being to emphasize that backside! If not used to showing it off, try practicing walking/strutting around your house and trying on different sexy clothing that might highlight that butt. A jockstrap, panties or short-shorts can work wonders and will draw Men’s attention where it’s needed.  ❤️🍑☺️

• Like 2

You sound a lot like me, TBH. I find when I play with my dick, others only focus on my dick. When I arch my back and show off my ass, others focus on my ass.  I love to put on a jockstrap in the saunas/baths because it leaves my ass available and hides my dick.  I also slip a bit of lube in my hole so any exploratory finger gets wet and further lets them know what I want.  If all else fails, leave the door open and lay ass up - that'll get your point across!