Tops - Seeding preference

1 hour ago, Cumming4u said:

I go balls deep and hold it there. When I cum, my cock pulses hard and especially at the bottom near my balls. I want the bottom to feel every burst of my cum deep inside him.

Fucking awesome. My kind of Top.

• Like 1

From a bottom perspective- I prefer my Tops to go in balls deep at first. The first few pulses usually carry the largest squirts of cum. Then I love it when the Top pumps in and out, full length, to spread his sperm all over my insides.  I want to be fully coated inside with all his DNA.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

When in past topped bareback. I fuck hard in generally in doggy position or he is on top riding my 8 inch cock. I am in as deep as possible and blow my load in him. 

I am remembering time blew my load in a 19 year old bottom in a darkroom. I had him beg for my load. Then I unloaded balls deep in his tight ass.

• Like 1

I like a previously well-bred Hole best.  When it's my turn, I'll rut any number of ways, but when it's time for my load to be added to the cumsoup, I like to pump it as far inside the Hole as I can get.  It seems to me that's the most "possessive" (in that moment) possible.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

I tend to fuck hard. I enjoy wrecking holes, making them bigger, but when it comes time to cum, i push my dick as deep as i can, and hold tight to burst my kids deep in my slut's guts. I stay there a few seconds, making sure every single drop is pumped deep inside, then i pull out Even better if the slut tightens his cunt  to try and get my as dry as he can

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

5 hours ago, Luvbbslut said:

I tend to fuck hard. I enjoy wrecking holes, making them bigger, but when it comes time to cum, i push my dick as deep as i can, and hold tight to burst my kids deep in my slut's guts. I stay there a few seconds, making sure every single drop is pumped deep inside, then i pull out Even better if the slut tightens his cunt  to try and get my as dry as he can

That's hot as fuck.

On 5/12/2024 at 12:30 AM, Davidc said:

Alway cum as deep as possible, want my load right in the bottoms guys.

im stocky so use my weight to pin the bottom down 

Love feeling a stocky guy holding me in place. I can't get away, I'm there to take his spunk deep. Just there to serve his dick.