Tops - Seeding preference

I live to have alot of cum deep and right up  and I all do keep it u there for as long as I can, 2 days was the longest but IV been told the bigger  the cock 9+ the furtherit up there the cum  gos  and it can stay up there for an time 

• Like 3

On the rare occasion I top, as soon as I start cumming I press against the guy's arse and stay there. I like to make sure every drop of my cum goes inside him.    

It's how I like guys to do it when they're fucking me.

Edited by VersGuyAnon
  • Like 6

14 hours ago, VersGuyAnon said:

On the rare occasion I top, as soon as I start cumming I press against the guy's arse and stay there. I like to make sure every drop of my cum goes inside him.    

Damn yea that's the way to do it. Wish I would run into you when I visit UK.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, VersGuyAnon said:

This is interesting because you know both sides.

When a guy fucking "presses against my arse and stays there", to make sure the guy does not pull out if his cock is feeling to sensitive, I open up my hole and let the top go deeper if he needs more friction.

• Upvote 2

On 8/21/2024 at 8:18 PM, barenekkid said:

Mmmm I need all of you that said you like to cum deep inside to form an orderly queue. After reading this thread I want all your loads inside me. 

Every drop 💧

On 8/25/2024 at 2:12 PM, BBDreamer said:

MAN! Three in a row. You guys are fucking turning me on. I'd like all three of you above to breed me. Maybe together?

Need to be filled up myself 😵

As a bottom, where ever and when ever the Top empties His load is His decision.   However, if His cock is long enough, DEFINITELY ram past my 2nd "ring" and deposit His load where it will stay until it's absorbed!!

• Piggy 1

Has anyone mentioned how much fun it is when the bottom swivels around, after we fuck him full, and sucks the remnants of the load off our Cocks?  It's best when he's already got a few loads up there, obviously.

That's always cool - and about the only time it occurs to me to kiss the bottom ... in French ... 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

All you tops in this thread made me so hot!

As a bottom laying on my stomach squirming after a balls deep load feeling the cum dripping and recovering for the pounding then feel hands on my hips getting pulled for another pounding from another top.

Then repeat till all are finished with my ass and I lay there gushing out cum breathing hard and body weak from all the pounding. I lay there a total mess.

Is a great feeling.

If it's a load I've worked hard to blow then it's likely I'll be physically at the edge and I'll just explode inside and stay buried, probably leaning my bodyweight against the bottom so I don't collapse. I'll stay there for several moments as my dick will keep pulsing for long after the first rope of cum is shot

If it's one of those times I'm very sensitive and I can work up to my orgasm without having to fuck really hard, then I'm likely to cum whilst still pumping my cock in and out, enjoying the new sensation of the cum lining their hole, against the shaft of my cock.