Tops - Seeding preference

On 5/28/2024 at 2:01 AM, Bwccummer said:

When in past topped bareback. I fuck hard in generally in doggy position or he is on top riding my 8 inch cock. I am in as deep as possible and blow my load in him. 

I am remembering time blew my load in a 19 year old bottom in a darkroom. I had him beg for my load. Then I unloaded balls deep in his tight ass.

Lucky boi😵

• Like 1

21 hours ago, FelchingPisser said:

I do both--and I never know which until the moment happens. 

Sometimes I know I don't want it too deep, if I'm looking for a snack after the fuck...

Two good reason not to drive it as deep as I can. Felching a freshly bred ass and seeing his reaction when I manage to squirt directly on his prostate.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, NWUSHorny said:

Two good reason not to drive it as deep as I can. Felching a freshly bred ass and seeing his reaction when I manage to squirt directly on his prostate.

The look on a guy's face as I eat out my load, come up for air and make to snowball it to him tells me so much about the man in my sling.  Their reaction really does decide who returns to the playroom for another round.

• Upvote 3

On 5/9/2024 at 4:25 PM, Bokkierob said:

Tops - when you’re pumping your load in your buddies ass do you keep your cock rammed in  balls deep until you finish seeding him or do you carry on thrusting so you plaster the entire length of his chute?

it depends on the vibe, but they are both great. i do love churning that baby batter, though, so it really gets in there.