Nicholas sat in his car a block from the trailer part working up his nerve. It was either this or marry that bitch Gwen and Gwen, who thought she had him by the balls, was thin and flat chested. She had a face that looked like she had been chasing parked cars and repeatedly smashed it into the bumper out of sheer stupidity. She had also flat out said she would do everything she could to make his life as miserable as possible just for the entertainment value of it. 

They had hated each other since childhood and it had only gotten worse when circumstances made it look like they would be forced to marry 

Nick had one alternative but only if he kept a secret only he knew. It all depended on the man he had finally tracked down to this trailer park. The mans name was Tex 

Tex felt better today. He had been ill for two days with flu like symptoms “The Bug Flu probably” he thought “If so I’m already toxic to others” 

Tex was in his early 50s though you could not tell from his body or his face. Most people would guess 35 tops.

His skin was the color of coffee with just enough cream in it thanks to his mother. She was an exotic Egyptian woman his Dad had met while in the army stationed in Europe 

Their marriage had not lasted, mostly ecause his mother had a very low tolerance for bullshit. She lived in Paris now and her current boyfriend was 15 years younger than Tex himself. Go mom

He had gotten the blue eyes and straight black hair from his dad he also got his tall well muscled  6 foot frae and light body hair from the man. He had never seen his dad naked so he had no idea which side had granted him the ten inch, thick  monster between his legs he jokingly called “Tex Junior”

He was usually a total top but he had finally given in to his friend Zeke’s repeated requests to poz him. 

He knew Zeke from his earliest days in the bathhouse. You had met years ago on what had been the first visit there for both men. They had shared a couple bottoms that night and become friends whenever they saw each other on future visits. Every time they saw each other Zeke had said he would love to poz him

“Not tonight my friend” Tex would laugh 

Tex had watched Zeke gradually develop that demon-like persona and had honestly worried about kos friends sanity until Tommy had come along and rescued him from his own darkness. 

Each time they met after that Zeke would tell him about his latest adventures with the beautiful young man 

Three weeks ago he and Zeke had been watching Zeke’s two life partners, Tommy and Red poz a couple twinks and it looked like so much fun.

Tex had surprised himself by saying “You ready for that crack at my ass you been wanting for so long Zeke?” 

“Any time, any place Tex” Zeke said perking up 

“Finall-fucking-ly” Gabriel said from behind Tex’s eyes. Only one being on this planet could hear him

“We have been pushing these two to fuck for years”  Ezekiel agreed “This is going to be good"

It was the first time they had ever gotten two of their major agents together this way in a century and they loved how it felt to  have sex on both the higher and lower planes at the same time. They could only do that with major agents they had discover in the distant past 

Just like Ezekiel used Zeke to change people’s life paths Gabriel used Tex, 

Neither human knew how seemingly random things they had done had saved someone from a future of misery or even saved the world 

Gabriel and Zeke flowed into each other almost merging completely in their higher form of sex as their agents approached each other 

“What made you change your mind?” Zeke asked 

“It just seems like the right thing to do tonight, how do you want me?” Tex responded a bit nervously. Zeke was every bit as hung as he was 

Surprisingly Zeke leaned in to kiss him and they made out against the wall for a while. That caught people’s attention. Zeke never kissed anyone but his life partners in the bathhouse 

Tommy and Red just smiled and winked at each other. They knew Tex was special to Zeke 

Zeke broke off the kiss and finally answered “Your choice my friend. You are not just some random guy I am pozzing for the fun of it. You mean a lot to me” 

I think on my side on the couch here would be easiest” Indicating the throne like couch Zeke and his men reigned from “Go easy on my buddy I have not been fucked in years” 

Zeke lay down and stretched out holding his arms open as Tex joined him. They made out for a while longer then Tex said “I’m ready” and rolled over 

He grit his teeth as Zeke worked his way in as gently as he could. After a few moments Tex started to enjoy the feeling  of fullness and even squeezed Zeke inside of him 

“It feels even better than I thought it would when you do that “Zeke groaned as he began sliding in and out 

Tex felt long thin fingers circle his nipples then gently pinch and groaned himself. His cock stuck straight out and it dripped precum onto the couch 

They didn’t last long, Soon Zeke’s breath came in ragged gasps as Tex ground back into him  and as he felt Zeke’s toxic cum fill his insides his cock shot off sending cum spewing across the room 

Zeke rolled him back over and they made out again for a while. It had been incredible and special  for both f them 

As the two humans came Gabriel and Ezekiel literally exploded as their higher orgasm blew them away from each other seconds  before they  merged completely/. The pieces of each of them flowed back together and they stood panting though they had no actual need to breathe 

They came back together and held each other floating in mid air kissing like humans 

That had been the ultimate expression of the love they had felt since the precursors of Man had evolved the ability to feel the emotion over a million years ago 

“Lets not wait another century to do that again” Gabriel said 

“Truly, though I don’t think we should ever get these two together again. They both have to much to do to get hung up on each other” 

“I know” Gabriel said then a possible future caught his attention “Hey look at this and especially look at HIM, He has all the prerequisites to be yonr of  your major agents and he has almost as much potential as your Zeke does” 

“Yeah, I have lost a few major agents lately, They all pass eventually. If I take him on and we nudge here and here we should be able to…” Ezekiel said “He’s not going to like it at first but his other choices are much worse for him. It’s one of those “for his own good” situations” 

“We have never managed to get two of  our major agents together like that but look what they can accomplish and think of all the times we can repeat today!” Gabriel said 

That decided Ezekiel, He leaped behind the eyes of the guy they were looking at and made the minor changes inside making him a major agent. He already had hundreds of thousands of them around the world and he could be in all of them at the same time with no problem

The man’s name was Nicholas 

Nicholas still sat in his car. This was crazy! He couldn’t do this! For one thing he was straight! What id Tex wanted to… and he would have to,,, in a very real way he would be putting himself ay Tex’s mercy if he did this. And then there was that final secret. The other option was Gwen though, At least there was a chance Tex was a good person 

That decided him 

He got out of the car and knocked on the trailer door and knocked 

Tex had showered and made breakfast. He planned to walk the three blocks to the park and cruise a bit. He was horny after two days being sick and not getting off 

He slipped into his  walking shorts s which kept him from getting arrested but did very little else, they were so tight, when he heard a knock on his door 

The man standing outside looked like he was in his mid to late 20s, He had green eyes, reddish brown hair in tight curls that suggested a mixed heritage despite his pale creamy skin. He was about five foot seven, stocky and fit. To put it succinctly he was the type  of man Tex liked from his head to his toes

He looked familiar. “I must have hooked up with him before” Tex thought and he unconsciously ran a hand over his bulge adjusting himself 

The man blanched then swallowed and said “Tex?”

“Yeah, when did we hook up and remind me what your name is gorgeous. I’m glad you came back for more” Tex said and this time the grope was deliberate 

“Umm we have never hooked up since I have not seen you since I was about 8. I’m Sarah Peter's boy, Nicholas” Nick said 

Tex stopped rubbing his bulge and said “That would be the reason you look familiar. You look just like her on the face. You may as well come on in I’m sure you came here for a reason” he stepped back and let Nick pass “I think you were about 8 the last time I visited home. How is Sarah?” 

“She died in a car crash last year along with my dad” Nick said 

“I’m truly sorry to hear that” Tex said simply 

“So what can I do for you?” Tex said as they sat in the living room. He never would have guessed the answer to that question in a million years 

“You can marry me and come live with me” Nick said and he sounded serious 

“Ummmm, what?” Tex stammered 

“You can marry me and come live with me” Nick said again “Look, let me explain. First of all Your father was an asshole. No offense but he was” 

“No argument there” Tex agreed 

:He harassed my mother till the day he died but she never gave him the time of day. His house was next door to us” Nick said 

“I know, I spent my teen years there. It’s how I know your mom” Tex said 

“He used to watch her by the pool out his window and I swear he was masturbating. He always told me I should have been his son. Talk about creeping a kid out… just ewwww." Nick shuddered 

"Anyway since he could not have my mom he decided to ruin my life. In his will he left me everything but only if I  marry someone descended from him by my 30the birthday. That's three months from now. I have to stay married to that person for 15 years. If they divorce me it’s all off. He made the will before gay marriage and so he thought my only choice would be your niece Gwen” 

“She is a little bitch isn’t she? Just like her mom” Tex said “So this is all about money? Are you really that hard up?” 

“Hardly” Nick said dryly “I started a company with some friends pf mine  in by first year in college. It uses your genetics to tell you your ancestry,  You have probably heard of it, I am a millionaire many times over” Nick said 

“Then why?” Tex asked 

“It’s what happens to all that money if I  don't, Your dad was very well off, Probably one of the richest men in the country, All that stock he bought in that fruity computer company and other investments. Anyway if the money does not go t me and the person I marry it will get rolled into a political action pact and will only support the most rabid right wing politicians who want to set our country back socially 60 years, It will literally be used to push for every form of discrimination possible on  the local, state and federal levels, Like I said your dad was an asshole”  Nick said in disgust 

“I am totally straight but you are my only choice other than Gwen and she will delight in making me wish I had never been born for the next 15 years. She has flat out said so. I'm also sure she would divorce me at 14  years 11 months out of spite. On the bright side if I don’t marry her she will probably end up scrubbing toilets” Nick said smiling faintly at that thought 

“So, a gorgeous straight boy walks into my house and asks me to marry him. He has to do what I tell him if I do because if not I can just divorce him and wreck the country. Is that pretty much it? Tex asked 

Nick nodded 

Tex thought about it and found he had strong feelings about marriage, “This is important to me, Marriage I mean though I never met anyone I wanted to marry. I won’t marry someone I don’t  think I can love and there needs to be at least a possibility that they love me back. If I marry someone we are going to sleep in the same bed every night and I’m going to fuck them probably every night. I might have HIV due to recent events. There is a pretty damn strong chance of it, I don’t bottom, I don’t play safe and I will never pull out so anyone in that situation will get infected most likely. If you can live with all that I am willing to try” 

Nick swallowed. He hadn’t counted on the HIV thing but even that was better than Gwen. 

“I will do my best to satisfy you and there is a possibility I could grow to love you. Love is not dependent on sexuality though it helps, I would ask that you be patient with me, I am a virgin when it comes to sex with a man. Oh and I have been told I snore” Nick said 

Then come sit on my lap and let me see how you kiss boy” Tex said 

Nick sighed and did what he was told kissing Tez was not that bad actually and he had done everything he could to avoid it 

Though it was slightly unethical he had even checked the genetic database his company had amassed looking for unknown love child of Tex’s Dad, He used Gwen/s DNA to run the search. She had used his company 

He had found one match but it was impossible to marry that person 

He had known since he had founded the company that the man he thought of as his dad was not his actual dad, He was from pure European stock, There was way to much north eastern African in his genetic makeup that didn’t come from his pure European mother either  

Nick was kissing his own father right now and no one could ever know 

***************************************************************************************

This has been bouncing around in my head for a while. 

Let me know what you think!

Scanbu 

• Like 15
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 5
  • Thanks 2

Tex watched Nick’s head bob up and down, “Watch your teeth Boy” He said wincing “That’s a cock not a chew toy” 

Nick tried to be more careful. He had always hated when some women used her teeth while blowing him so he could sympathize

“This boy is definitely straight ”Tex though as he nudged Nick's soft cock with a foot. He had to admit the thought off a straight man willingly sucking him turned him on just a bit

Tex was not being an asshole though he knew he could be and Nick would have to accept it. But if they were going to be married this boy would have to be trained to serve him.

“I am into a BD/SM lifestyle” Tex said after they had kissed for a while 

He leaned back in his chair and seated Nick between his legs pulling him back against him, holding him and let his hands roam his body “Get used to this” he said when Nick squirmed uncomfortably “it’s a requirement. I will hold you and touch you when I want” 

“BD/SN That involves a willing exchange of power. You give me control and I promise to live within the limits we agree on.” Tex went on  

“ Once you are a bit more experienced we will have a discussion and set those limits, I know a website that lists just about every kink imaginable. I will go through and mark the ones I am interested in and you can review them. Some will be marked in black. Those are non-negotiable. They are mainly the basics. Me holding and touching you. You sucking me, me fucking you, spanking, bondage and a few others. The rest we can talk about though if you just reject them all I will know you are not really trying” he explained 

"I will set some absolute rules right now though. You will never have sex of any kind with a woman as long as we are together. I won’t be your side thing physically or emotionally. Nothing beyond platonic friendship with women or  I promise you I will leave your ass so fast your head will spin” Tex said firmly 

“This is my life and future we are talking about. I am going to do my best to love you and I promise that if you put in as much effort as I do I will stay with you even if you fail” he promised 

It was a much fairer deal than Nick was willing to accept in his worst case scenario 

“I can accept that” he said and relaxed as Tex pulled his shirt off and ran his hands over his skin

“I know this is uncomfortable for you but I need you to tell me if something feels good. I won’t try anything painful… yet” 

“Painful?” Nick asked 

“Pain can be erotic if done right and some people actually enjoy it. I like to give it to that kind of man/ We will explore that in the future though” Tex said and he lightly pinched Nicks nipples 

Nick could not help it, he moaned 

“My Boy likes his nipples played with, Nice. That’s going to be fun” He pinched a bit harder then continued his exploration, not pausing for an instant when he reached the top if Nick’s pants 

He slipped his hand in and fondled that straight cock as Nick’s body stiffened 

“This cock and the rest of your body are mine to touch and play with any way he want” Tex said giving Nick’s balls a warning squeeze 

Nick forced himself to relax and let his unknowing father fondle his son’s cock 

“Lets get naked” Tex said "I want to see all of my Boy” 

Nick took of his shoes, socks and pants as Tex stripped  

Nick was hung  above average but he was not in Tex’s league in length or thickness, he topped off at about 7 ½ inches and his balls were a little more than proportionate. His curly pubes again hinted at a mixed heritage to Tex 

He had a nice treasure trail to his navel, a patch of hair in the middle of  his chest and a furry crack. 

“He’s dam near my perfect Boy” Tex thought liking everything he saw 

Nick on the other had stared in horror at “Tex Junior” There was just no way that could go up his ass 

Tex held in his laugh at the look on the younger man’s face “Don’t scare him more than he already is” he thought 

“Don’t worry, I will take special care to open you up before this monster goes in. Ass play and toys are two of my kinks and that’s damn lucky for you but that’s all going to happen after we are married. We will stick to oral before that” Tex said in an understanding voice “I want to teach you to enjoy what I can do to your body. You are going to have to if we ever want a chance to love each other” 

“Speaking or oral, we may as well get started. I assume you have never sucked a cock before” Tex said sitting back in his chair and spreading his legs 

So here here he was. Teaching a straight man to suck his cock. He sat up and put a hand behind Nick's head reaching the other down to punch his nipple again 

That got a reaction and Nick’s cock finally started to harden

Tex almost sighed in relief. There was hope after all. Now that he was a bit more used to the idea he really wanted this to work and for that to happen Nick had to get sexual satisfaction from what they did together 

The Boy was taking more of his shaft in now and Tex moaned, Sensing that he was doing something right he sped up and only choked a little when Tex came in his mouth. He didn’t really like the taste but it wasn’t terrible either. He sighed and swallowed, sure Tex would nit like it if he spit it out 

Tex lay back catching his breath “that was a good first go at it. You will get better with time” he said 

“I got you off didn’t I” Nick said, He actually sounded a little hurt

Tex looked at him for a couple minutes. This was an opportunity 

“You have never had a really great blowjob in your life, have you?” he asked 

“I’ve had a few. They always got me off just fine” Nick said and he actually sounded just a bit sullen 

“Better and better” Tex thought 

Nick looked up at him “Look, I want to give you a happy, satisfying life. More than that if I can do it. You are bailing my ass out big time and like you said earlier, this is OUR life and OUR future. I want US to make the best of it” he said earnestly and Tex’s heart melted just a little

Say what you would. This Boy was a good Man. He was sacrificing a happier future to protect others and he was not restful about it 

‘Here, let me show you” Tex said as he put a hand on the side of Nick’s face and kissed him 

Then he stood and said “Sit there” pointed to the chair  

Nick did as he was told and Tex got between his legs on his knees 

30+ years of experience came into play as for almost an hour Tex kept this Boy on the edge. He brought him so close then backed off, he used his tongue and lips expertly. His hands sought out every erogenous spot on Nick’s body and with strokes, caresses and pinches heightened the younger man to a fever pitch of pleasure 

Nick had never felt anything like it. So close to cumming… it was just over that edge but Tex kept him balanced for long moments then let him fall back only to approach again seconds later 

All the while the thought “Oh my god, my father is sucking my cock! I’m going to cum in the man who made me’s mouth!”  bounced around in his mind. The secret perversity of it made it even hotter 

In the final moments Tex slid a long finger up his ass and touches something 

Fireworks, Supernovas, the entire universe exploded and he came so hard his balls hurt afterwards 

“That is how you give a blowjob” Tex said to the semi-comatose man slumped in his chair 

Nick couldn’t respond 

Tex chuckled and picked him up in his arms carrying him back to hs bedroom 

Though it was only noon they slept for about an hour 

When they got up they showered and went out for lunch. It felt like a date to Tex as they talked about themselves and their lives over cheese steak sandwiches 

“Would you like to see what I hope will be your new home?” Nick asked him “I live here in the city  I have a nice apartment and I think you may like it” 

“Sure, why not?” Tex said 

“Lets swing by you place and you can pack a couple day’s clothes. Make sure to bring your bathing suit” Nick said 

After about a 30 minute drive over to the good side of town, through it and into the very best part of it they pulled into an underground parking garage and Nick used a fob to call an elevator. They rode up and it opened into a light, airy foyer with large rooms off to the sides and  a staircase up to a second floor ahead. Best of all, in the back corner there was a smallish pool about 20 by 25 feet 

“Wow” Tex said 

“Be it ever so humble” Nick said dryly 

He tool Tex upstairs to the master bedroom and Tex tossed his bag onto the bed

“Can we try out the pool?” he asked 

Nick laughed “You sound like a little kid” then he seemed to think for a couple seconds and then he kissed Tex trying to be tender 

“He’s really trying” Tex though and his heart melted a little bit more 

They changed into bathing suits and Tex decided a shopping trip was in order. His Boy was not going to hide that gorgeous ass in those baggy assed trunks 

Tex’s thong barely contained “Tex Junior” soft, If he happened ot get hard it would just give up entirely 

The pool faced onto the street on the short side of the building and directly behind, across a 10 foot alley.  was a brick building that was three stories higher than the pool level, The top two floors were obviously one large room because the windows were two stories high and you could probably look right into them from the master suite balcony above the pool 

Tex swam for a while then settled on a lounge in the sun ;looking up at the brick building 

He saw a reg headed man walk past the window, stop and look at him for a minute then call someon rover his shoulder 

The unmistakable tall, thin form of Zeke appeared in the window. He looked down at him and after a moment laughed

Zeke called to someone else over his shoulder and a minute later Tommy appeared holding an oversized piece of paper with a phone number on it 

“You know Zeke?” Nick asked as Tex went inside and up the stairs to get his phone

“Yeahm how do you know him?" he yelled as he walked” 

“We have business dealings, he owns that building and I own this one” came the reply 

Tex stood on the balcony and called the number Tommy was holding up and Zeke answered 

“You are the last person I ever thought I would see in Nick’s apartment, let alone in a thong by his pool’ Zeke said 

“Well my fiancé…” Then he thought fpr a second, moving the phone away from his mouth “ Hey Nick would you call me your fiancé yet? You haven’t given me a ring or anything yet” he asked the man below him at the pool 

“We will take care of that tomorrow and yes I guess that is the right term” Nick said and he didn’t sound too unhappy 

“Anyway” he said into the phone “My fiancé thought I should see my new home” then he asked Nick if he minded if he told his friend the story as Zeke gaped 

“He already knows parts of it, go ahead” Nick said 

Tex sketched in the story quickly 

“I knew your dad and he was an asshole” Zeke said, "I just had no idea he was your dad” 

“I really feel for Nick actually. We are going to make a try at a loving marriage but that will probably take a while, if it ever happens at all. He is straight but he is really trying” Tex said 

“Get an invite I have always wanted to swim in that pool” He heard Red's voice say in the backgrounds and laughed 

“Let me get settled in amd stable with Nick. I won't let him have sex with women anymore and I think in return I will give up other men for a while at least. The, sure if t’s ok with him” Tex said 

“Welcome to the neighborhood” Zeke said 

“Thanks” Tex replied and they hung up 

That night, as they lay in bed, Tex spooning Nick, the younger man asked in a sleepy voice "Tell me a bit more about BD/SM. It intrigues me for some reason” 

Tex told him little bits and pieces as they got drowsier “When we are having sex we use titles. You can chose if I call you Boy or Son or Slave nd if you want to call me Sir, Master or Daddy” the last was said with a yawn 

“Call me Son and I will call you Daddy” Nick said and then they both fell asleep 

***************************************************************************************************

How you liking it so far?

Let me know!

Scanbu 

• Like 15
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

I love it so far @Scanbu.  Definitely not the frequent fare here; I am intrigued and appreciative that albeit big dicks; it is developing depth and dimension; which holds my interest.  The makings of a book I might buy on Azon.  

• Like 2

On 5/15/2024 at 8:32 PM, Scanbu said:

How you liking it so far?

Let me know!

Scanbu 

I really LOVE it!  I’m loving this universe you’ve created and relieved to have this new spin-off keeping the story evolving.

And I don’t think I’ve ever read about a straight man becoming a gay sub by choice.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SlampaBay said:

I really LOVE it!  I’m loving this universe you’ve created and relieved to have this new spin-off keeping the story evolving.

And I don’t think I’ve ever read about a straight man becoming a gay sub by choice.

And with his own unknowing father no less 

• Upvote 1

The next morning Nick woke up with Tex’s arms still around him. He had turned to face the man in his sleep and was snuggled into his chest. It felt good and uncomfortable at the same time. For some reason  he felt that the position was an admission of his submissive role in this strange relationship

Tex opened his eyes  and  looked confused for just a second then smiled and kissed him lightly 

“I thought yesterday was a dream for a second. The unfamiliar surroundings threw mw off” He said

“Good morning Son” He said and kissed him again 

It was Nick’s turn to be confused for a moment “Does he know…” then he relaxed, remembering what he had said just before he fell asleep. He wondered what perversity had made him pick “Daddy and Son” which was much too close to the truth for his comfort in the rational light o morning.

“I’m stuck with it now though" he thought” as the kiss broke and he said “Good morning Daddy” 

Tex seemed to make a decision and said “Come with me Son it’s time for your first real experience with kink”  he said, his voice taking on a more authoritative tone 

He led the now nervous Nick into the bathroom. There was a large walk in shower as well as a tub "Strip and get into the tub" Tex ordered 

Once  Nick obeyed Tex pulled his cock out of the front of the  boxers he had warn to bed and began pissing on him, 

Nick flinched and shuddered as Tex’s stream started at his cock and quickly moved up his torso and chest, He closed his eyes and braced himself as it hit his face 

“Open your mouth Son. Tastes Daddy’s piss” Tex said in that deep “Dom” voice he was going to train Nick to obey without question or thought  if things went right 

Nick opened his mouth and Tex filled it with the last of his stream

Nick actually tried to swallow it but gagged and spit it out instead looking angry and disgusted though Tex noted that his cock was more than half hard 

His next words surprised Tex 

“Does it have to taste so bad?” Nick complained spitting a couple times then crossing to the sink and taking a swig of mouthwash 

“No Son, it actually doesn’t, especially if you like beer. Morning piss is the worst and maybe I should have thought of that before I did this. From the look on your face I thought you would refuse  to ever do this again” Tex said 

Nick growled and washed his mouth out again then said “Yesterday when you were talking about kinks and saying if I just refused them all I was not trying I decided that the first real kink you showed me I would accept and even if I hated it learn to live with it."

"Hated it just about covers this but it’s obviously a favorite of yours so there you have it. I’m trying. And for future reference I keep kegs of three types of beer in the pantry” 

“It is one of my favorites. I will try to make it better for yu in the future but I will also add morning piss to my list of potential punishments, should you ever deserve one” Tex said 

He was sure that Nick was unaware of the definite twitch his  cock gave at this 

“Is it the thought of punishment or the humiliation that’s getting a reaction? Maybe it’s bot. This is something to explore but very carefully. I have to get around that straight pride of his and leas him to it gently” Tex thought with a smile “Well I’ve got about 15 years to experiment” 

They showered together and Tex washed Nick from head to toe

“Why foes this feel like another kink? Like washing me is a way to dominate me?” Nick asked 

“It’s related to kink but it’s more a fundamental part of our relationship, or it will be” Tex responded 

“When you chose “Daddy and Son” last night it changed things just a bit, A Daddy is more caring than other types of Doms, He takes care of his Son and protects him” Tex explained 

“Part of that is occasionally treating you like you really are my young Son sometimes. I may wash you or buy you things that would be appropriate for a younger boy to wear. Don’t worry I’m not into diapers. I will keep your kink wardrobe teen appropriate at least” He joked 

Tex had to admit the thought of Nick in a baseball cap, jersey and a jockstrap bending over for Daddy was hot as fuck   

“It could be doing things that boys do with their dads like going to a baseball game or fishing. It means that I will have more input in your personal decisions because a Son should always listen to his Daddy as well”

“Out of all the options I gave you this is m favorite. I have always wanted a Son to “raise” and show him what a good Daddy I can be. Just don’t be a brat. I can’t stand brats” he finished up 

Nick blushed. He was full grown man and Tex was going to treat him like a kid sometimes. It was humiliating and even more so because his cock was hard now. This man really was his father which made this so perverse on levels that Tex had no idea existed 

As they dried off and dressed a thought occurred to Nick

“You mentioned buying me things. I don’t need that, I’m pretty well off” He said indicating their surroundings “What do you do for a living anyway?” He asked 

“I will buy you things because it’s what a Daddy does and the thing things I buy you, you would never buy for yourself. I may not be quite this well off but I do ok for myself. I’m a voice actor” 

“Commercials?” Nick asked

“A few but mostly TV and movies” Tex said then he rattled off famous lines from various animated movies over the last couple decades using the exact voices and inflections Nick remembered 

Nick gaped at him “Those were all you?” he asked 

“Yep and I am under contract to do at least seven more feature films in the next five years, Like I said I get by” Tex said 

“Why do you live in a trailer then?” Nick asked then blushed 

“A very dear friend left me that place when he passed, I stay there most of the time though I have a small place in Hollywood too” Tex explained 

As they rode down in the elevator they could not hear the two voices on the higher plane 

“Let me get this one. Nick us at least aware if the situation and it’s time he started acting like a major agent” Ezekiel said 

“If you want, though Tex is much more experienced” Gabriel replied 

“He will do just fine” Ezekiel said as he made a few adjustments to Nick’s attitudes 

The elevator opened and they stepped out into the parking garage and into the middle of an argument 

“I don’t want to get my hair cut short and I hate these clothes!” Little 10 year old Trevor yelled as he ran to the far side of the car

“Trevor! Come back here!” His mother June yelled but Trevor stayed on the opposite side of the car from her 

June and Trevor had lived in Nicks building for the last five years. Since Trevor’s dad had passed 

Trevor had always been a little ray of sunshine. He was vivacious , full of energy and always had a big smile for everyone. He had a marked preference for pink and yellow clothes and kept his hair shoulder length 

That had changed in recent months, June had started dating the new, young minister at her church, who also was a teacher in the church school 

Soon after Trevor’s wardrobe started to change and that effervescent joy seemed to fade, 

Nick had caught bits and pieces of it as they passed in the parking garage and around the building common areas 

“Wait here” Nick said and he approached the frustrated June  Nick usually stayed totally out of other people’s business but something made him act now 

“Is there a problem?” Nick asked June 

“It’s Trevor. He is being difficult” She said 

“He used to be the happies, most well behaved kid I knew till his wardrobe changed” Nick said a bit pointedly 

“Bill, the man I am dating says he needs to dress and act like a boy, He says the other kids will tease him and make him feel bad about himself “ She said "He’s a teacher, he would know these things” 

“June, the only people I see making Trevor feel bad about himself are you and this Bill. The other kids don’t have to bully him/ You and Bill are doing it for them” Nick Saud and saw it hit home with her 

“Trevor come here, please” she said in a softer voice and he hesitantly approached. Nick thought he looked totally strange and uncomfortable in a monster truck shirt 

June squatted down to look him in the eyes “Why do you hate these clothes?” she asked “It’s what most little boys your age wear” 

“Mommy. I just don’t like the colors,, They are so dark and I like princesses not monster trucks” he said “Why did you make me change?” 

“Because Mommies can make mistakes” She said and hugged him “Come on! No haircut today! Lets go clothes shopping!” 

She gave Nick a grateful look and said “Thank you” As she settled the small boy in the car 

Nick would later learn that she broke it off with Bill that same day and from then on the old Trevor bounced happily around the building. That big smile he had for everyone back on his face. He now had about six different princess shirts to wear 

If she had stayed with Bill little Trevor’s chances of making it to adulthood were slim and even in the few futures he didn't end his own life he was a wreck of a person who never learned to accept himself for who he really was 

With just a few sentences  Nick had saved a life that would bring joy to so many. Trevor had a bright future now 

“Very good job” Gabriel said smiling 

“He has great potential like you said Gabe” Ezekiel said smiling back 

“That was nice of you” Tex said “She just needed a little nudge in the right direction” 

“I had to step in for some reason. I hope it helped” Nick said as they got in the car

They had breakfast hen went to an upscale jewelry store in the shopping district 

They picked out matching men’s engagement rings, gold set with diamonds and onyx 

As Nick picked up the bag containing their choice a voice that sounded like nails on a chalkboard to Nick came from behind them 

“Well, have you finally picked out my engagement ring? You don’t have much time left Nicky boy” Gwen said,

She had spotted him through the window and come to gloat and to goad him which was her favorite pastime 

“I did pick out an engagement ring but it’s not for you” He said 

“The will says you have to marry me” She said scoffing

“No, the will says I have to marry someone descended from your grandfather” he said drawing this out for the fun of it 

“I am the only one there is” She said belligerent 

“No, actually you aren’t” Nick said grinning viciously 

He took Tex’s hand in his and said “You remember your uncle Tex don’t you Gwen? I know you have not seen him in a while” 

“Hullo Gwen, it’s good to see you” Tex said and he used a voice that sounded very much like the  sinister movie villain from  last year's blockbuster hit movie 

“You can’t marry a man” She said clutching at straws now 

The look on her face was priceless when Nick reminded her that same sex marriage had been legal for years 

Nick knew she had run up a lot of debt thinking he would have to pay it off once he married her so he took pity on her then

“Yell you what Gwen I will hire and pay for a good bankruptcy lawyer for you just to help you out” He said dripping sincerity

Then just to drive the point home he pulled the small black box out of the bag, opened it and dropped to one knee 

“Tex. You are the only man in the world I want to marry and I’m lucky because you are such a good man. Will you be the honor of being my husband?” he proposed grandly

“Me? Oh wow!” Tex said, this time sounding like the teddy bear hero of another movie and then in his own voice he said “I would be honored to be your husband Nick. I’m getting just as good of a man as you are” 

They slipped the rings on each others fingers  and then kissed, Nick was only a little awkward this time 

Gwen stomped pot of the store in a fury. She eventually did take Nick up on his offer to hire the lawyer and the last Nick ever heard of her was that she was living with another woman in a small town in the south west

Nick had another impulse stronger than the one earlier in the day and he explained it to Tex who agreed with some additions 

Before they left the jewelry store they bought two simple gold wedding bands  then they stopped by a sporting goods store where Tex made a few purchases

The swung by Tex’s trailer and he packed more clothes and pulled a large box from under his bed 

Then they drove the quick trip just across the bridge into the next state. It had similar marriage laws to Nevada. No waiting for a marriage license and no blood test requirement. 

A weedy little man with snowy white hair and huge glasses who was a justice of the peace performed the ceremony an just like that they were married 

They were home by late afternoon 

They showered again and Tex told Nick how to make certain preparations 

‘You sure you are ready for this?” Tex asked 

“Not really but it’s going to happen eventually. We may as well get it over with” Nick said 

"So romantic" Tex said 

He was dressed in the outfit Tex had imagined earlier in the day looking like a naughty baseball player and the Jock did things to his ass that were driving Tex crazy 

Tex had his Son/Bride lay on the edge of the bed on his stomach with his legs hanging off, his knees on the floor and ran a finger up and down his crack 

The box from his place was open on the bed revealing a collection of toys and several bottles of lube 

Tex lubed up a finger and slid it slowly into Nick’s puckered hole finding just the right spot and rubbing making the straight boy moan 

“Daddy is going to loosen you up and then he’s going to bread you Son. I'm going to knock you up with his toxic seed and get you pregnant” He said in a low sexy voice as a second finger slid in  “You want Daddy to knock you up don't you?”

Nick was tempted to answer truthfully with “No” but thi was his life now and it was time to make  the best of it,. Maybe he could learn to enjoy this someday 

“Yes Daddy. I want your big cock in me, II want your cum in my ass!” he said a little stiffly

Tex pulled out his fingers and lubed up a small dildo only about an inch across and six inches long. He slid it in slowly and then turned the bottom making the vibrator kick in 

That got a moan and a squirm from Nick 

Slowly, tenderly Tex worked his way up to larger and larger toys, He was so expert at this that Nick never once felt that “First time” pain. He had to admit that as uncomfortable as it made him, his first anal experience felt at least painless from start to finish. The thought of the pain had scared him 

“Shhh Baby Boy. Daddy’s not going to hurt his Son on our wedding night . I’m going to take your cherry and make love to you” Tex whispered 

And then he was ready. It was time to give himself to his new husbands, his father  “Fuck me Daddy, I’m ready to feel you in me” Nick said softly 

Tex knelt behind him. He found he was actually shaking, this was the most important fuck of his life. He had to make Nick enjoy this or their sex life would be empty and meaningless forever 

He pressed his cock head to that pretty hole and slid in a couple inches, pauses then  then slowly slid in further 

Nick tried to stay relaxed as another man entered him for the first time. It didn’t feel bad and part of him secretly got off on the cock that had made him was slowly sliding up his ass. It felt… good… a feeling of fullness accompanied by a certainty that he could trust his Daddy not to hurt him 

Tex bottomed out and slowly withdrew. His hand found Nick’s cock and stroked iy in time with his thrusts as he ground the length of his cock along Nick’s prostate 

Nick pumped his hips, fucking Tex’s hand as the feelings from his hole overwhelmed him, He was not prepared for the sheer pleasure Tex was giving him. 

Tex sped up, he was not going to last long. His body tool over as his emotions jumbled and churned 

Suddenly he heard “Daddy! Breed your Son! Give me your seed!” as Nick gave in to the pleasure and perversity of it all

That sent him over the edge. He hilted in Nick's hole  and felt his nuts unloading poz seed into his straight boy bride 

The sheer perverseness of his own father cuming in his ass made Nick shoot harder  than he ever had in his life filling Tex’s hand with his cum 

Tex brought it to Nick's lips to lick some of it off then licked the rest off himself 

They caught their breaths for a bit and then Tex laughed 

What?” Nick asked 

Tex pointed out the balcony doors which they had left open 

Tommy and Red stood in their window holding up signs that said 10.0 while Zeke just looked at them and shook his head 

Zeke took out his phone and on the side table Tex’s dinged 

The Text said:

Close your curtains or these two perverts will watch and judge your performance e every time 

Zeke

He showed Nick who groaned 

Tex closed the doors and curtains firmly as Tommy and Red booed him 

Then he pulled Nick fully up onto the bed and held his Son kissing him and stroking his body 

It has been a long day and soon the newlyweds were fast asleep 

On the higher plane the pieces of Ezekiel and Gabriel flowed back together after another explosive higher  orgasm 

“This is going to work out just fine” Gabriel said and the kissed the way humans did waiting for the next time 

*************************************************************************************************

I had to get these two fucking so I moved up the wedding 

Let me know what you think!

Scanbu

• Like 8
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 2

It flows well @Scanbu.  That you have multiple story lines going at once  should allow you creative freedom.  I've no expectations of you.  Rather I look forward to the continuation. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Nick woke first the next morning. He was surprised not to feel any discomfort as walked to the bathroom to relieve himself. He took a shower and as he washed his ass and down his crack he wondered if his hole actually felt any different.  If so he could not defect it as he washed, Not that he had made a habit of feeling his asshole before 

Tex had been so careful and so tender. He had spent over an house with toys and fingers opening Nick up, There had been absolutely no pain. Tex had made his first experience with anal sex as good as he could. 

Yhe idea of another man fucking him still did absolutely nothing for him., though he had to admit to giving in to the physical pleasure of it in the end had given him a great orgasm

Crying out “Daddy breed me!” qas more for Tex than out of real feeling. The pleasure the physical stimulation of his body had caused was undeniable though. It was odd to him that something that did not turn him on could make him cum. 

The fact that he could cum while having sex with Tex was a relief. He did get off on the fact that Tex was his biological father and didn’t know and that made him feel a little dirty though 

Tex was also a good companion and kind to him. In this fucked up situation found himself in things were  about as good as Nick could ask for/

Nick went back into the bedroom and gazed at his father/husband sprawled on top of the covers, his legs open and his proud cock at full mast from the pressure of his full bladder 

Nick decided to have some fun, not really thinking about the consequences 

He picked up a discarder bottle of lube and put some on his hand letting it warm to body temperature before sitting on the edge of  the bed and wrapping it around Tex’s cock and stroking as he fondled the balls he had come frim

Teck moaned and writhed in his sleep, squirming in pleasure. He woke up cumming, Nick angled it so Teck shot on his chest and even hit his face 

Tex smiled then his eyes widened “Fuck!” he exclaimed, bolting tor the bathroom. His orgasm making his need to piss multiply 

“Good morning Daddy” Nick called pleasantly through the door as Tex’s loud stream hitting the water sounded 

“Get your ass in here Son” Tex growled 

Nick got his second shower of the morning as Tex washed him like a dad washing his young son. It was still embarrassing and probably why Tex took such care this time

Back in the bedroom Tex asked him if he thought what he had done to his Daddy was funny

“It had it’s moments” Nick said and that was a mistake 

“Someone forgot my warning about being a Brat apparently” Tex growled deeper

Nick got a crash course in one of Tex’s other favorite kinks. Spanking 

“When Nick's ass had a definite blush to it Tex let up with one final smack 

He grabbed a nasty looking toy front his box with a round base, a narrow shaft that ended in a pointed ball about the size of an apple. 

“The next time I have to spank you You will also get to have this shoved up your ass for a few hours. Am I understood Son?’” Tech said in his Dom voice 

“Yes Daddy” Nick said meekly though a smug little voice inside him whispered “It was worth it to see him run for the bathroom like that” 

They had cereal that morning and perhaps not so oddly the both had the same favorite kind. Something with a disgusting amount of sugar in it. 

Nick made a call then said “You want to come with me to the lawyer who is handling your dad's will's office? I may as well get the ball rolling on all that and he can see us this morning” 

“Sure, why not?” Tex said 

They drove across town and parked on the street

Tex got a call as the walked towards the tall office building’s revolving doors 

“My agent,. This won’t take long, go on ahead” He said to Nick

“Ok it’s on the 17th floor third office to the left” Nick told him

“I know” Tex said then he took his call 

Buddy Cramer had been the evil old man’s lawyer for years though Nick always got the impression that Buddy could not stand the man 

As Nick  settled into a chair Buddy asked “So did you finally break down and marry Gwen? My sympathies if you did” 

“I got married but not to Gwen” Nick replied 

Buddy sighed “I guess it was to much to ask one man to sacrifice. I don’t blame you. I’m going to hate administering that Political Action Pact the way that old bastard wanted though. maybe I should just retire and pass it on to someone else”

Tex stuck his head in the door at that point and said “Hey Buddy, good to see you!” 

“Tex! I have not seen you since your Dad’s funeral….” he said the his eyes widened 

“Wait” He said looking at Nick “You didn’t…” 

Tex sat in the chair next to Nick and took his hand 

“He did” Tex grinned 

“Buddy, this is my husband Tex. We were married yesterday” Nick said with an absolutely straight face 

“I didn’t know you are gay Nick” The lawyer said 

“I’m not but my husband is” Nick sid very dryly 

Buddy burst out laughing then said “Wait! Let me check something!” He went to a cabinet and pulled the file containing  the Will in question bringing it to the desk 

“He made five changes AFTER the Supreme Court ruling, he was adding new hate groups he wanted to support if you didn’t marry Gwen including one dedicated to overturning that ruling so he was aware of it. That closes the one possible way this could have been challenged and even that probably would have failed but with today’s courts who knows” Buddy said shaking his head 

“I can in good faith start the ball tolling. There is no doubt Tex is descended from him. He had a paternity test done when your mother divorced him, trying to get out of child support” he said to Tex 

“Oh I know. I was seven and I still remember the argument that caused” Tex said 

“I just need a copy of your marriage license” Buddy said 

Nick handed him a notarized copy 

“Perfect!” The happy lawyer said  

“Here is how it works” Buddy said to the two of them “One month after your wedding day 1/15 of the money will be split and each of you will receive half. If you make it to one tear the money Tez gets is his to keep. The marriage  has to make it the full 15 years for the same to be true for Nick. Each year on your anniversary another 15th will be paid out. You should both receive  about 75 million a year” 

“The old man was that rich and didn’t want to pay child support” Tex said sounding angry 

“I think he sat it up to make Gwen leave you in the first few years if you did marry her” Buddy said 

“When the 15 years are over I will probably donate most of it to charity. I will just use enough to pay taxes” Nick said 

“You didn’t tell me I get half” Tex said 

“I wanted to see if you would marry me without it. You passed the test” Nick said with a smile “Gwen never knew and she would have been a monster with that much money” 

Buddy waved as they left and happily got to work getting everything set up 

“So what id your agent want?” Nick asked in the elevator on the way back down 

“He was just letting me know that there has been a delay in the shooting schedule of the next movie I’m going to do. I have a month free basically” he said 

“Time for us to get to know each other better” Nick said and he was pleased ay the idea  “So where do you want to go on our honeymoon?” 

Tex smiled “I have some ideas but we have some things to discuss first. Let's go shopping. I have  some changes to make in your wardrobe” 

“I dress just fine” Nick said 

They stepped off the elevator and Tex put a hand on Nick’s shoulder “I’m only going to remind you of this once. You are in a situation where I am in control. I get off on making my Son do things that makes thim uncomfortable and you really don't have much choice do you?” he said 

“I could be a total dick and just force you but instead I will offer you a deal and make it a trade off. You give me absolute control of your wardrobe and I will promise that I won’t have you tattooed or insist on any piercings unless you ask for them. These are kinks and I’m letting you chose. Oh, and I understand sometimes an adults have to dress for certain occasions a certain way. I will let you pick your own clothes at those times. Do we have a deal Son?” 

Nick got over his flash of anger at being talked to so bluntly ny taking a couple deep breaths. Between clothes and tattoos and/or piercings the choice was easy

“We have a deal Daddy” Nick said. How bad could it be?

They went to a clothing store that Nick had never been in. The sign out front read “Daddy’s Boy LTD” and it was in a cluster of gay businesses around the local gay hotel. 

The clothes were well made and compared to the places Nick shopped most of the time not terribly expensive

Tex had him try on shorts, the longest of which only came halfway down to his knee and the shortest had to have a special pouch sewn in to keep his cock from popping out the leg. The fit was snug to say the least but they were also comfortable and felt durable. The initials DBL were monogrammed on the front right leg of each pair at the bottom, 

Tex bought him two pairs in seven different colors of three lengths he liked as well as leather versions of the shortest ones in black, white and red 

Yex also added several crop top tees that cut off just below his nipples as well as some full tees,  tanks and football jerseys with matching baseball caps all with the DBL logo  prominently displayed 

The man who ran the shop, a silver haired and furred muscular man in his 60s helped with the fittings and made suggestions. Nick was treated more like an abject than a person as he and Tex discussed how best to dress Tex’s Son 

With Tex’s permission the man had  bent Nick over and firmly gripped his ass cheeks, legs and bulge in each size shorts making sure they were not too tight or to loose

Forewarned by Tex, Nick kept silent as he was manhandled though it was difficult sometimes 

The final purchase  here was five thong bathing suits for Nick 

“Take me to your tailor next” Tex said 

“It’s time to update to the newest style anyway” Nick thought as they drove there 

Nick ordered his usual 10 suits and 10 for Tex because he wanted his husband to look sharp. He blushed as Tex made some requests which the tailor agreed to with a slightl naughty smile, Nicks suits would come with normal pants and knee length shorts

In a shoe store they bought Nick five pairs of expensive white sneakers and normal tube socks 

When they got home Tex sat down on the couch and opened his arms 

The day had not gone well for Nick so he was a bit sullen as he sat next to him, leaned back against Tex’s chest and was enfolded in Daddy’s arms 

“Here are the rules, You wear only shorts from now on and if long pants are required you must ask permission. In your own offices you will wear the shorts with your suits unless you have an important meeting. You will always wear white sneakers and socks when you wear shorts of any kind” Tex said 

Nick had many objections but kept his mouth shut. The image of the DBL logo tattooed on his ass kept his tongue in cheek

“This is all to deliberately embarrass me  isn’t it? To let everyone know you treat me like a kid and I let you” Nick said and almost kept the resentment out f his voice 

“Absolutely. It’s a mind game and will help me gain more and more control over you. I do have one question though, If you resent this so much why is your cock rock hard?” Tex said and he reached down to give that cock a squeeze as it tented Nick’s pants 

Nick blushed. He had not even realized and his body’s reaction confused him 

“Think about it and also think about what you deliberately set out to get yourself punished this morning. Maybe when you can figure out those questions what I am doing to you won’t seem so bad” Tex said 

Actually Tex was thrilled that Nick was instinctively playing along, The boy was a natural born humiliation sub  with a good measure of Brat mixed in and despite what Tex said he loved punishing a Brat 

“Nick thinks I am taking him where I want him to go but I’m really just following his lead. I give him a little direction and he takes off running. I love this boy” Tex though and the his own words hit him squarely in the face 

He did love Nick, In just a couple days he was hopelessly in love with this straight boy who let Tex “control” his life. It felt wonderful and it broke his heart at the same time because he doubted Nick could ever feel the same for him

Even sadder, he knew Nick wanted a happy marriage. Nick wanted to love Tex but could he ever actually do it?

Nick was to lost in his own thoughts to notice the turmoil in Tex. E

verything “Daddy” had said was true. The way Nick was acting was naturally out of who he was or more precisely who Nick wanted to be, 

He had always been in control, decisive and forceful because he had had to be. His parents were good people nut they had never been great at providing direction to him. They were very “go with the flow” and that left Nick on his own to figure out what to do 

Nick craved giving up control even while he stubbornly clung to it.

It was hard to trust anyone with that much power over you. Tex didn’t know he was Nick’s biological father but he was turning out to be the man he wished his dad had been 

Well… without the sex… and maybe not quite to this level 

They were both still very distracted when they went to bed that evening 

Almost without thinking Tex rolled Nick onto his stomach, lubed up his cock and slid into his Son 

It was a long, slow gentle fuck and Nick enjoyed it more than he would admit to himself.

Tex flipped him onto his back and they kissed as his father “made love” to him, It was the only way Nick could describe Tex's tenderness.

Even more than the first time this seemed to mean something to Tex and Nick responded to the need in those eyes, giving as good as he got as they reached their peak together.

Bath remembered that Tex was probably poz as they fell asleep with Trx’s toxic cock sill deep inside him. 

The next morning after the shower ritual Nick dressed in his new clothes, wearing a crop top and the shortest red shorts with a cap in the same color 

“You  never did say where you want to go on out honeymoon Daddy” Nick said and it felt a bit more natural to call him that today 

“I have never been to Mouse Town or the other parks dow in Florida, have you?: Tex asked

“No, sounds fun to me” Nick said 

He texted his personal assistant and asked her to make the arrangements 

They spent the morning at a local park throwing a football back and forth.Tex was dresses in sweatpants and a normal shirt but Nick’s obviously fetishized clothing and them calling each other “Daddy and Son” caught a lot of attention and stares, Nick hated it and yes his cock was hard all morning 

After lunch their itinerary popped on Nick’s phone. They would fly out the next morning and stay for two weeks in one of the hotels right on park property. They would have a nice bungalow with it’s own pool. 

They packed then spent the rest of the afternoon looking up rides and attractions 

That night in bed Nick got some practice on his cock sucking skills with Tex’s advice and instruction, He had a lot to learn but Tex said he was improving 

Nick stayed soft the entire time and that seemed to disappoint both of them, though it was not mentioned 

The next morning Nick’s personal assistant picked them up and drove them to the airport. They were off for whatever awaited them in “Mouse Town”. It was supposed to be a magical place and maybe that would help 

***************************************************************************************************

I would so live to see Nick in his DBL gear 

Let me know what you think 

Sxanbu

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1