Should've Stopped Smoking

While cruising the State Park during a hot July summer, I decided to take one of the woodsier trails back into the wilder areas. The trail almost got lost in the underbrush, but I kept on walking. It was pretty quiet until I came into a small clearing that couldn't be seen from the road.
There right in front of me was a Japanese man with his wrists cuffed and tied to seperate trees lifting him on his tip toes. His was completely naked, and his feet were similarly cuffed and tied barefoot and giving his body the appearance of an "X."
Beside the man, was a table with different implements on it including lube, toys, riding crop and flogger, tit clamps. and more. Also, to my dismay ... condoms.
The man felt my presence, and said, "Hey. My wife caught me smoking. I am not supposed to smoke anymore, but she caught me. She said I had to do this as punishment for my disobedience. I only ask that you play safe. You can do anything you wish, but please use condoms for fucking."
"This is hot but kind of weird man," I said. I was surprised, but also turned on quite a bit. This fortunate find was stirring an aggression I didn't know I had in me. This fucker disobeyed his wife, and now he was gonna pay the price. I had on easy to kick off running shoes, shed my shorts and underwear, but kept my wife beater t-shirt on. He was smooth all over, and had a Dad bod, with some muscle. It was obvious he was pretty sedentary during his work week.
I on the other hand played soccer everyday and didn't have an ounce of fat on me, which made my cock look even bigger. Under my shirt, I had a light smattering of hair and a treasure trail that reach down to the treasure this man would soon discover.  I was fairly lean with a 5'10 frame, with dark hair and even darker eyes. Eyes that right now I am sure looked black.
I went up and said, "Well, if I help you out, what is in it for me?"
"Any thing you want?"
"Anything huh?"
With that I set up my camera phone on a nearby stump where he didn't see it.
You could tell he was getting cold by the goose bumps on his skin and his rigid nipples. Even the little hair around his nips stood straight out. I ran my hand lightly down his back causing him to shiver.
"Its your lucky day. I have some frustrations to work out," I said matter of factly.
Among the toys was a ball gags, which I securely fastened to his head. It was really tight to the point that he made gurgling sounds as his tongue adjusted. I took a balaclava type mask off the table and put it over his head so he couldn't see. I got really close to his neck and licked a bit of his persperation. He shivered.  I picked up the ruthless looking tit clamps with a chain tying them together. I tested the sharpness and tightness of the metal clamps. I whistled. "You might feel a little pinch." I matter of factly attached the left clamp and gave it a tug. Whimpering came from under the mask.
"Oh you liked that. It sounds like it felt good. Lets do the other. I gave it a little extra pinch.'"
The whimper loudly this time. I grabbed the chain and gave it a pull to the dismay of the man hanging before me. He tried to cry out, but nothing but gurggley whines. He also wiggled trying to get free.
"We are just getting started friend."
My backpack was still on, so I swung it off my shoulder and opened the zipper and pulled out some Icy Hot. The muscles in my back had been giving me trouble, so I kept some on hand for after practice. I took some of the cream and rubbed it all over his balls and his tiny plump dick, making sure to not miss his piss slit. He was relieved at the gentle massage until the medicine in the cream started it's slow burn. He cried out, "Peeefs stup."
"I don't understand you, and I find it irritating that you are distracting me," I growled. I then put some of the cream on his already inflamed nipples.
I grabbed the riding crop off the table, and then I grabbed his burning nutsac and pulled them back between his knees. I took the riding crop and gave him six good whacks with the crop on his balls. He tried to scream. "Those were for my enjoyment. Your wife gets four as well, because ..." Whack "You!" Whack. "Didn't!" Whack. "Listen!" Whack. The mask hung sweat soaked as he was trying to get away. The mosquitos were having the time of their lives drawing out his blood little by little. A wasp landed on his right pec. I took the riding crop and hit him so it stung. By the time I crushed it, It had gotten him six times.  
"Are you allergic to wasps?" He shook his head no.
"That's a good thing for you friend. ... That wasn't out of bounds, was it? You said I could do whatever I wanted too, right? Oh, and we forgot to agree on a safe word."
Silence. I walked up and washed his balls with some bottled water he had on the table. The cool of the water startled him and he shuddered.
"I believe I asked you a question?" and I tugged his chain so hard the nipple clamps ripped off leaving red welts. He tried to scream and spit out a glob of sputum. I took the glob and smeared it is his crack. I took the water botter and shoved the top in his asshole and squeezed water into his rectum.  Again he tried to pull away. The water came out as I used my two meaty fingers to pry it open. The water was clear.
"Good boy. Now answer my question by nodding 'yes or no'  before I take some of that stinging nettle you trussed yourself up near like an idiot, and apply it to some very sensitive places where the oils will burn and burn and water won't help."
His head nodded in acceptence. "You said I could do whatever I wanted. Yes or no?"
He nodded in agreement.
"I brought along a little something something that might help you actually enjoy some of this fun we're having. Would you like that?"
Head nodding through sounds of crying.
I reached into my bad and found a plastic baggie full of shards. I took a fairly large one placed it at his hole, and took a small butt plug I had slightly lubed and pushed the shard it, causing instant burning.
More writhing, crying, gurgling from the man hung by his extremities between two trees.
"You will get used to it, you smoking disobedient asshole. You'll get to love it. Your wife will wish you still smoked a pack a day when I finish with you. We haven't even used half the stuff on this table yet."
I then took a rope off the table and tied a loop around his nuts and pulled them tight to thick branch of a fallen tree and then tied his dick by the glans to the tree in front of him pulling it tight in the opposite direction. It was slipping off the tip of his dick, so I used the clamps to secure the rope. He writhed in pain as the clamps latched on, which caused his sac to painfully stretch.
I took the toys and started fucking him with it and the moans that once were painful short bursts soon became calmer. Until I took the crop with his dick and balls again. The mask was soaked and to keep him from dehydrating, I ripped the mask off, and looked into his shocked eyes, removed the ball gag, and shoved the bottle in his mouth and squeezed. The water both choked and relieved the man. I refastened the ball gag, and watched as his eyes ran down my body to my hard thick 8 inch cock.
"Oh yeah. That's going in you"
The man looked frightened and then his eyes discovered the toxic tattoo on the back of my neck as I pulled off my tshirt. His eyes watered and I could tell he was trying to beg for mercy that he wasn't going to get.
RIght then I heard the weeds move and a branch break as a passer-by was geeting too close for comfort.
The park ranger stood before us. His darked chest hair poking out of the neck of his uniform.
What do we have here?" He asked.
to be continued.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3