Older not enough raw cock

Hi,

So I'm 41, live in mid West Ireland, and find since I hit my 30s upwards I have so much less desire to be the slut I was in my 20s I envy 20 yr olds now because it's so fluid 

Anyone else find once they hit 40 guys stop wanting to bb you?

Not really, I am now 60years old.. And yes when I was young. I started to fuck ass because my cock was what all the bottoms wanted up there ass. It was and is pretty thick .. not that long just over 17cm and I have so many asses and pussies. When I got older it went down a bit... but not a lot. But now I am 60 and when I go cruising, visit a gaybar or club, cinema I Always find bottoms  hunt me down to get my cock up there ass. And what helps..  I am not picky I fuck any ass or female pussy and I do not have to see any face because I am not looking for any relation just horny sleazy fucking sex with breeding the hole. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

I'm an older guy and I'm getting more as I get older, but that's probably because I go to a sauna where there is a mix of ages. I just don't get as many actual loads inside me as I want. 

• Like 1

I've always been into.ilder guys.   The guy who popped my cherry (yes he was raw) was in his early 50s and I was 18.  In fact the only time I really go for younger guys is when they are super femme 

• Like 1

older here. I am not as active as I was but still breed ass.  It's interesting that I get hit up more often by younger guys that like dad/son type of thing.  I'm just an average guy with dad bod that loves to breed ass.  I'm still getting laid but not as much of the "fuck any hole" days.

• Like 4

There was a brief period where it seemed that way, maybe in my late 40s or early 50s. But now that I'm almost 60, it's picking back up. Many men like us older daddies.

I think it may be because we lost most of a generation from AIDS who never had a chance to grow old. Many of those of that generation who didn't die seemed to be a bit shell-shocked from the experience and may not have been as active. 

• Like 4

I find a large number of younger guys just want to fuck They like a willing ass who will just take their cum no questions asked . I provide that ass

i should say a number are married They just want to fuck a man with no strings attached. 

• Piggy 1

I agree with most of the comments on here.   As an older man,  I find that a higher proportion of younger guys - late teens and twenties - seem very keen to have sex with me.   I am certainly not complaining about it but find this phenomenon very interesting.   It seems like they all received the message that sex with older guys is something they should experience at least once.   It also seems that any younger guy that accepts a drink from me, expects that by the end of the evening we will end up fucking.    I see lots of general complaints about the younger generation but I certainly find them very tolerant and very willing to give a lot of pleasure to a reasonably prosperous, OK looking mature guy.   I hope this interest of young guys in more mature men continues as I get older.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

6 hours ago, hairyone said:

I think it may be because we lost most of a generation from AIDS who never had a chance to grow old

I think that too - and it's enough to "well up" over.  So many, so young, full of life and expectations, cut down before they even reached their prime.  Guys that are too young to have lived through it simply cannot understand the horror some of us more "experienced" guys went though.  

To the O.P. though, I think that often what used to be a constant craving for raw sex gradually subsides into a jar of Lust sitting on a mental shelf, waiting to be called upon.  It's why I save the weekends for hitting the fuckjoints, allowing myself the luxury of gradually heating up during the week - in anticipation of the fuckjoints on Fri/Sat nights.  At least it works for me .... 

Edited by hntnhole
phrasing

I'm in my 60s now. Yes, I do get a lot less sex than what I was used to when I was a lot younger when I fucked 4-5 times a week. Plus I'm a bottom. I probably would get more if I were a top. But I still get enough to keep me (moderately) satisfied. Plenty of younger guys find it a thrill to fuck an older guy. And some are just into daddies. The ones looking for a Sugar Daddy are one-off's but there are repeats with others. And I do have a few FWBs. 

• Like 2

In my 60s and I find it depends on where you seek younger guys.  Some saunas are full of younger guys who are looking for mirror images of themselves or have taken too many substances to show interest in anyone.  Other places with a mixture of ages the younger guys who do come know what they are looking for and are definitely up to fuck and get fucked by older men.  

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

60's was a nice decade for me.  Now that I hit mid 70's it seems to be attenuating somewhat.  Also I believe the fact that I seroconverted last year and ability to get on meds has kept my "at bats" down somewhat.  

On 5/31/2024 at 8:17 PM, Fantasist said:

Hi,

So I'm 41, live in mid West Ireland, and find since I hit my 30s upwards I have so much less desire to be the slut I was in my 20s I envy 20 yr olds now because it's so fluid 

Anyone else find once they hit 40 guys stop wanting to bb you?

context is everything and it's hard to say which layer eclipses the others. 

i had a huge drop in my horniness from late 40s to late 50s but that also coincided w decade 2 of my monogamous marriage. YMMV but apparently i can only go 10 or so years being satisfied w fucking the same guy day in day out. 

im glad guys in their 20s today can be Hos. i came of age at the same time as "gay cancer" so it's hard to be slutty when most people have a "lock the doors, pull the blinds, and for god's sake don't talk to strangers!" attitude toward sex. 

i was a total ageist dick at the time but to be honest - older guys were either "wasted aids daddy" or hiding under the bed afraid to have sex. 

now that my dad bod is possessed by the libido of a randy 16 yo boy, this beggar knows he can't be a chooser. kids w daddy issues and str8 guys on the dl are my two main hook up demographics, rivaled only by guys my age who "didn't realize" they were gay until the kids were off to college. 

of these 3 groups, i find only some str8 on the dl use condoms. in the last century only someone with a death wish touched another guy's jizz. now guys fucking play with it like silly string. cum inside, now felch, now pass it to me orally... by the time he leaves his load has traveled more places than a college student taking a year off to " find himself" 😜

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 5

I'm finding that sex is still plentiful in middle age.  About a month ago,  I must have had sex with 10+ guys, almost all in their 20s, the rest early 30s.  I do however find myself tapping out more often.  Sometimes, the prospect of a good sleep is more alluring than even more mindless sex with a young hottie. I'll take a few loads and I'm done.  Granted I look a lot younger than I am (it's from both mom and dad's sides, nothing I do!) But I am still baffled at the young, some stunningly handsome, guys who want to breed me.  What I always seem to have trouble with is finding guys my age.  I'm not complaining.  Just sayin' though.

• Like 1