50 minutes ago, seattlebbbtm said:

I cannot wait for Martin to pay for his betrayal

He will, but bullies like Bobby and guys like him need to be stopped too. I don't feel much sympathy for him

37 minutes ago, PozTalkAuthor said:

Poor Martin, what would be his reaction when he discovers Paul is poz too!

That may just figure into things in the future

It took a full day to arrange but eventually Paul and Carl stood in Tony’s cell asking for his help. Tony was the only man in the prison who had any influence in the outside world 

“So what can I do for you two?” Tony asked in a pleasant voice. He sat in his large comfortable chair as the two stood before him 

Paul remembered many hours kneeling before that chair with Tony’s cock in his mouth and throat 

Paul told him the entire story. Tony was not an evil man and family meant a lot to him. Paul hoped that would move him to give what help he could 

“A sad and twisted story” Tony said “There are things I could do to help free you but have you thought about the fact that you would be an ex con and pretty much penniless? How would you take care of your sons even if you could get them away from this Martin?” 

“I have resources in the outside world. My family has been trying to take control of them but they are firmly legally mine. When I die they will all go to charity. I have also been petitioning the Warden to let me marry Pau; for months, If he were free and as my spouse I could give him control of those assets and he would more than be able to care for his sons. I can keep my family out of them while I am in here but I can't use them so I can’t just send money to Paul’s sons” Carl said 

“Oh fuck Carl” Paul said. All of this was news to him, Tony's question had decimated him till Carl spoke up. Je had not thought that far yet.  “You would marry me and then live without me just to help me git my sons back?”

“I’d do anything for you, Paul. You are my reason for living and if you need to go to save your sons then I can live with it. I have to” Carl said taking his hand 

Carl looked at Tony then actually got down on his knees “I’m willing to pay any price to help Paul. You told me years ago, when I asked you to help with my situation, that the only way you would ever help me was if I became your bitch and let you rule C Block through me. I would not do that for myself but I will do it for Paul. I will suck you and let you fuck me. I Will let you control C Block, just please help him” he pleaded with tears in his eyes. This was the price he would have to pay but Paul was worth it

Tony made a disgusted noise in his throat and said “Stop being such a dram queen Carl, Get the fuck up. I said those things because at the time I couldn’t help and I didn’t want you to know that. I knew you would never go for it. Pau was the best pretty girl I ever had and many times I have wished I never let him go but if he found love that true then I’m glad I sent him your way” 

“You have mellowed Tony” Paul said “You were never that sentimental before” 

“I’m dying, Paul and that gives me a new perspective on life. I’d like to do some good before I pass away and I’ve only got a couple years to do it” he replied “No one knows that but me and my Doctor so don’t go spreading it around. I’m going to look fine till close to the end so no one will know till I'm almost gone abd that's how I want it” 

“I can have you paroled and out of here in six months with no problem at all but you will be on probation and even a made up charge from your Ex could easily land you right back in prison. There is another option though, it will just take longer, I was going to use it for my self ut what is the point now?” Tony said 

He told them what he could do and why it would take so long. It was a better option but it meant Mike’s 18th birthday would pass add Marc would almost be 18 before Paul could get out 

“As for your petition to be able to get married, consider it approved. The Warden still owes me many favors." He said like a benevolent grand father bestowing gifts 

"Some advice for you Carl. Change your will and leave everything to Paul and the his boys if something happens to him. Your family has tried to have you killed three times since you have been here. They tried to hire some of my boys to do it and I would not allow it. If you get married they may try harder” Tony said 

“To tell the truth, part of why I am helping you is how your family tried to use my men behind my back. I’m going to make sure they regret it” Tony said, then he waved them out 

They walked in stunned silence back to C Block

“That went better than I expected” Paul said as they stepped into their cell 

“You have that effect on people, Babe” Carl told him but he was amazed that Tony could be so kind 

Paul  wrote back to Bobby, now that they had a plan 

A week later he and Carl were married in the prison chapel. Tony walked Paul down the aisle like a proud papa. 

Carl had met with his lawyers and made the appropriate changes and altered his will as Tony had advised. Paul’s own will left everything to the boys already sp no changes were needed there 

Strangely, Carl lost his appetite for breaking in new boys and it fell to Paul. The truth was Cark loved watching his pretty, slightly feminine looking husband show his dominant side. Paul’s personality was so at odds with his appearance. They were almost polar opposites 

The first time a new boy came into Block C after the wedding Carl had asked Paul to be the one to teach him his new reality and Paul had agreed eagerly 

Two of Carl’s men cornered the boy who was blond, smooth and muscular. he had been the bully boy in his small Midwest town but had gone to far and pot another boy his age in intensive care for a week.

Carl's men quickly subdued bully boy and tied his hands together above his head, lashing them to the cell bars, then they pulled his pants off as he thrashed and kicked 

Paul entered followed by Carl and the two men knelt beside the struggling boy, one on each side and grabbed his legs pulling them up till they were almost touching his chest 

There was no preamble as Paul simply pulled out his more than ample cock, knelt between the boys legs and started pushing into his virgin neg hole 

“Fucking faggot!” The boy screamed at him 

“You are the one getting fucked” One of the men holding his legs laughed. All around the cell, men watched through the bars as Paul took this bully boy’s ass, popping that cherry and showing him what his life would be in Block C 

Paul was a very good top. Before he had met Martin and after the boy’s mother had died he had cut a wide swath through the gay men in his town, he managed to fuck almost all of them before Martin moved to town and captured his heart 

He changed his angle and soon he had the boy moaning as he pounded his prostate. The boy’s words wen from growls and curses to whimpers, groans and begging to be fucked harder

“I'm poz and I'm about to knock you up Boy! I’m going to give you HIV to welcome you to C Block. If you beg real pretty for my toxic cum I may fuck you again someday” 

The men holding up his legs let go and the boy didn't fight so they untied his hands. He held his own legs up as Paul continued to pound him “fuck I can’t believe how much I love your cock in me! I don’t care if you are poz! I have to have more! Fuckin breed me man! Shoot that load in me!” he begged 

"Greedy little slut" Paul said smirking down at the boy he had just turned inti a wanton cumdump

He sped up and tossed his head back. With a groan he blasted that ass full of toxic poz seed, infecting the boy for life. Paul fucked him twice more depositing three total virus filled loads before pulling out

The entire cell block was impressed and gradually Paul became co-leaders with Carl, not just Carl’s husband 

With Carl’s support Paul’s naturally dominant personality came to the fore and soon everyone in the block respected and even feared him a little 

In bed Paul started to top more often as gradually, secretly, Paul became the dominant husband in their relationship. Carl loved surrendering control to this slender, feminine appearing man late at night but they didn’t dare let anyone know. It was still Carl’s muscles that kept people in line

Paul tried not to think about it when Mike's 18th birthday came and passed. It was still going to be over a year before Tony’s plan could happen. 

“I will take back my sons from that monster” Paul though, though the pain of giving up Carl was something he didn’t want to think about 

Bobby held the first letter he had received from his Dad in years. Dad had written in the beginning but had eventually given up when Bobby had not written back. Bobby had never seen those letters. Martin had simply torn them up and told the boy his Dad had not written 

His youngest brother Marc had never really trusted Martin. He had told Bobby that dad wrote him and sent the letters to Marc’s best friend’s house but he would never show Bobby the letters so Bobby thought he was lying. That is what give him the idea to ask dad to write him here at his friend’s house though 

The letter read:

Dear Bobby;

Son, despite the circumstances I am so glad to hear from you. I have been writing Marc for years and even hear from Mike now and then. I always asked them to tell you how much I love you. 

I never stopped loving any of my boys! Not one bit!  I always will love you all no matter what! 

That love is all the help I can offer at the moment and I am so sorry I can’t do more. I do have a plan but it will take well over a year. I just hope you and Mike can endure and keep your minds free of that manipulator. Never believe anything he says! Cling to the fact that it’s all lies!

I have a lover here in prison and by the time you are reading this he may be my husband. When I get out I will have the resources to take care of all three of you, thanks to him

I will leave it up toi you whether to warn Mike, I think knowing too soon will just worry him and maybe make him lash out in a way that will jeopardize everything, but you know him better than I do

Remember! Everything Martin says is a lie! Remember I love you abd I will take you back from him someday!

Your loving father 

Paul 

Bobby read the letter three times. Far from being disappointed, he had hope now! His Dad did still love him! Someday his Dad would save him from all this! Martin was lying! He didn’t deserve this at all.

He would have to play along with Martin and so would Mike but just maybe they could spare Mark 

He would warn Mike but not till maybe a month before his birthday. Doing it sooner would just make him worry. Yes, a month should be long enough to prepare Mike and help him fight back the only way they could 

The wedding had taken 9 months to plan and Master… Uncle Martin!  Thinking of him as "Master" just made it harder to resist. Uncle Warren had limited their activities to kissing and playing with Bobby’s nipples during their engagement 

Everyone thought Bobby was a bit slow. His low grades in school, his  obsession with health, fitness and supplements, His lowbrow bullying tactics all fed into that image but Bibby was just unmotivated when it came to school and  not really a cruel person so he took the easy route when bullying.

Anyone who really looked at the supplements he took and his workout routine would see how much thought and effort he put into maintaining his body exactly how he wanted it. He didn’t want huge muscles, he wanted a slimmer perfectly proportionate body. He had worked hard and attained his version of perfection by the time he was 16 and scrupulously maintained it now

That was why the stretching and growth of his nipples and especially the coming tattoo on his ass upset him so much. Mast… UNCLE MARTIN had said the tattoo would happen after Bobby tested hiv positive and that may never happen... It was easy to slip one more pill into his daily supplements… Bobby fought back the only way he could… He was on PrEP and he could get Mike on it before Uncle Martin ever touched him

Uncle Warren had not questioned when Bobby had kept taking his supplements, He had everything divided into little daily packets that were east to stow anywhere and he had been taking them so long no one noticed anymore 

Bobby steeled himself and headed home to his brothers and “Loving husband” with at least a little protection physically and mentally. He thought of his dad’s love and promise to save him someday as menial PrEP and smiled that he could thwart Uncle Martin…. 

No, even the title Uncle gave him to much authority. The man was his husband and he would call him by his name in public… He was glad he could thwart Martin as much as he was, even if it was secretly 

A couple weeks later Bobby pretended to be sick for a few days and noticed Martin smirking when no one was looking, Bobby was playing this game as well as he could and hopefully Martin didn’t even know he was playing at all 

Martin did underestimate Bobby, it was easy to do. He had decided to wait thill he had been fucking Mike long enough for them both to be poz to have them tested. The mews of the double infection would be so sweet. That was only six or seven months away. He knew it generally took about three months for someone to actually test positive after infestation 

Things were going well. The younger two boys suspected nothing. They were gradually getting used to Bobby and he as a couple and growing more comfortable when they acted affectionate towards each other, Bobby was slowly losing his stiffness and even seemed to return the affection sometimes 

The first week after the honeymoon Martin had been sitting watching a movie in the living room with the boys, his arm casually draped around Bobby’s shoulder 

He had Bobby wearing those skin tight shorts he loved seeing his husband/slave in as well as a ceop top shirt that cut off at mid chest. 

Martin was not really paying attention to what he was doing as he idly played with Bobby’s nipple, pulling and pinching it. Daily pumping sessions were having the desired effect and Bobby’s nipples were very noticeably growing, they were nice, half inch tall nubs now and Martin loved playing with them

He noticed a look of disgust on Mike’s face that the nearly 18 year old boy quickly hid when he saw Martin look at him. 

“I will make him even bigger once I have taken him as my slave”  Martin thought and his cock stirred at the thought. That evening Bobby got fucked three times and Martin worked his nipples the entire time 

Bobby had a problem.

When they were in bed or in the dungeon he could only think of Martin as “Master” because his treacherous body craved the tings Master did to it.

Even worse he found himself giving in mentally each time, only to snap out of it once he came down off the pleasure high 

He was even starting to crave the pain. Master regularly spanked and even used a crop on him, There had not been any flogging... Yet. Master seemed to be working up his pain tolerance slowly 

“I want my beautiful wife to enjoy it when I hurt him , I wouldn’t want to cause actual damage either. Don’t worry, we will get there eventually” Master had told him the first time he had used the crop on him 

Each swat stung then faded as Master expertly applied the flexible riding crop to his ass and back. He was not bound but rather held a metal bar suspended above his head 

“Do not let go of that bar or things will get much worse for you. Remember you make ne and I’m only doing it because, deep inside, you want me to hurt you because you know you deserve it ” Master had told him and grinned as the words made Bobby’s cock spring to attention. 

Bobby was in a constant war. Logic, truth and his dad’s distant love and far off promise warred with lust,  physical pleasure and Master’s mind fucking, twisted, evil, insidious words that manipulated him at evet opportunity. Bobby lost every single time and the conditioning sank farther in 

Only after his lust was sated did sanity return. He hated Master even as he craved what the man did to him. 

Even worse, he was starting to hate himself for giving in every time and he knew that self recrimination was just another tool he was powerless to stop Master from building into him 

Mike sat staring at his brother open mouthed

“You are making all this shit up! No way Uncle Martin is that evil! He’s never laid a finger on me or Marc!” he told Bobby who sat, for once dressed in normal clothes, not those tight, colorful, skimpy things he had started wearing since he had started dating Uncle Martin.

Even in a normal shirt  Mike could see the mounds where his brothers nipples bulging the fabric 

“These may convince you” Bobby said and handed him three letters “They are from Dad, I have been writing him since just before the wedding” 

Mike read all three. They were pretty much the same “I love you, I’m working on getting out to save all three of you, you have to play along to protect Marc’s health. I’m sorry I can’t do more now” 

“Fuck… it’s really true?” Mike asked 

Bobby nodded. “Master… I mean Martin will tell you all about it on your 18th birthday, like he did me. You won’t get the grace period I got though. There is no wedding to plan. He will probably force you into sexual slavery that day” 

“I won’t do it! I will run away first!” Mike said “I’m not stupid and weak like you!” 

Bobby didn’t even flinch, He expected this. Mike had always thought he was stupid. He had just never actually said so before

“Sure, go ahead and do that. I’m sure you will love living on the streets with no money, Do you notice Martin never lets us have cash? He makes us use those debit cards and you know he freaks if we take even a $20.00 cash advance. Do you know how fast he can cut that debit card off? How long do you think it will take Marc to start getting sick or even die without his inhaler and meds?” Bobby laid out the facts brutally, he had no patience for bluster and bravado 

“If you can think of a way out of this that won’t make us homeless and maybe kill Marc, let me know/ I’ll wait while you use your oh so smart brain to solve a problem I have been working on for almost a year. Not even dad can come up with an immediate solution” Bobby said. He sat back and assumed a relaxed position with an exaggeratedly bored look on his face 

“I’m waiting of brilliant one” He mocked after a few minutes 

Finally Mike sighed “I can’t come up with a damned thing. I’m sorry I called you stupid and weak” he said 

“Oh I’m weak alright” Bobby said “I only hope you can keep your mind free better than I do. I may need you to drag me out of this someday” 

The self loathing in Bobby’s voice made him cringe. A year ago Bobby had been so self confident. Such a strong, outgoing man.

His big brother had been his hero growing up. Yes, maybe he wasn’t the brightest bulb in the bunch and yes he was a bully but never to his brothers.

Mike had  tried to measure up to his Big Brother but always felt he fell short. Uncle Martin had turned his hero into this self loathing shell in a single year, 

Mike knew Bobby was still a hero. He had shielded his brothers from all of it as long as he could. He had never once given a hint of what Uncle Martin was doing to him till he had to. 

“Listen to me, Big Brother. You are my hero and I love you so much. I know I have to go along with it. I don’t have a choice, but you protected me as long as you could and you are still protecting Marc. You are not weak. You are a hero and I will always think so” Mike said, He had to help rebuild the Big Brother he knew and adored 

Mike sat next to Bobby and held his Hero, Bobby broke down and sobbed into his Little Brother’s chest 

“Shhhh Big Brother, we will get through this together. We will hold out till dad rescues us. You have me to support you now and I will need your support too I think” Mike said 

He didn’t have any illusions, He may be a bit smarter than Bobby but Bobby’s  defenses, limited though they were, had been brilliant. He was doing everything he could to limit the damage. Mike knew that he would probably be no less susceptible to Uncle Martin’s manipulations, both physical and mental

When Bobby got control of himself he said “Here is what we are going to do. For starters, you are going to start working out and taking supplements…”

Martin was thrilled when Bobby got Mike to start working out, His second slave-to-be was just a bit flabby. He assumed Bobby did it out of devotion to him and he was sure he had almost totally conquered his wife. He rewarded Bobby with a brutal fuck and make out session 

Mike’s body was really starting to improve by his 18th birthday. 

He and Bobby took the boy out for a lunch on that special day and Martin enjoyed the look of shock on Mike’s face as Martin shattered every illusion he had about what his life was going to be. 

The thing that truly got Martin excited was the look of helpless shame on Bobby’s face though

Martin didn’t know how badly he was underestimating both boys. With Mike’s support and love Bobby’s psyche had improved as much as Mike’s body had 

He still gave in every time Master pushed him but he was beginning to see that it wasn’t his fault. He was learning to let go of the guilt and the control as soon as his body would let him, It was still a war but with Mike’s help he was at least loosing at a slower rate, For now that was the best he could hope for 

The looks on his and Mike’s faces had been practiced in a mirror many times till they were perfected

Master had two opponents now and they were getting better at the game every day

*********************************************************************************************************

Next Chapter: Mike's downfall 

Let me know what you think 

Scanbu

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, EuRawBull said:

Wow! Just wow! You got me with Oedipus Tex, but this one? It's just on a whole new level of wow! Bravo!

Thank you! I love to hear people enjoy my work!

• Thanks 1