Amazingly generous gift

Tanbbottom

Two buddies and I had a great morning riding the rail trail out of Vernon BC. There was a clear blue sky and a light breeze and the temperature was perfect for peddling. We did work up quite a thirst on the long dusty trail so we were very happy to come across a pub right on the lake at lunch time. 

We ordered a pitcher of beer and the burger special of the day as we sat with a nice view on the deck. The tall glasses of cold beer hit the spot. 

A handsome big bear of a man sat alone at the table next to ours. After a time it became clear he was not taking in the view.  He was turning to get a good look at my friends and I. 

I do a bike rally each year to raise funds for an agency that provides care for people living with HIV/AIDS.  For this days ride I had provided each of my friends with a riding shirt from this particular fund raiser.  

The bear finally caught my attention and asked about the shirts. 

I told him about the organization and the 6 day fundraising ride. He became quite intrigued and asked intelligent relevant questions. 

"So do all three of you do these rides?"

I responded; "No, just me. I'm training for my 12th year in a row. "

His attention returned to the shirts.  "The shirts all have different years on them and they all say, 'Top Fund Raiser ' , dose that mean you raised more than everyone else each of those years. "

"No, no, no" I protested,  "It just means I raised more than $6000 dollars each of those years. Everyone who raises at least that much gets a 'Top Fundraiser' shirt."

"That’s a considerable amount,  congratulations. What's the most you have raised?"

"10,000 last summer, I'm almost up to $8000 in for this year's ride." I shared. 

By this point my buddies and I had finished our beer and burgers.  They excused themselves to go to the washroom so it was just me and this curious handsome bear. 

"Impressive" he said,  "Why don't I help you out with a donation? I lost a lot of friends back in the day. Can I donate with my phone on line?"

"Sure. " I responded with surprise in my voice. We linked contact information and I sent him my donation link. I cinfirmed my suspicion that he was American and warned him he wouldn't be able to get a 'tax receipt. 

"I don't care about that. " He said. 

He spent a moment on his phone and announced,  "There, it's done."

I figured it would be best to send him my thank you email followup right away before I forgot, and since I still had my participant page open I checked the latest donation amount. I anticipated $50 at the most. 

My eyes bulged out of my head.  I was confused by the number of zeros and had to count 2 or three times to be sure. He had donated $10,000.

"Holy fuck man  ... I  .... awe ...um  ... I'm  speechless. How can I ever thank you?"

Only now did I clue into the fact that he had been cruising me all along. I suddenly realized my friends knew and were probably fucking each other's brains out in the restaurant bathroom,  they wouldn't be back soon.

Having had a chance to catch my breath and compose my thoughts I repeated; "Fuck man, I’m serious   What can I do to thank you? Anything you want ."

He grind seductively; "Can I fuck you?"

"Holy fuckin shit man, for that amount of money you can fuck my mouth and ass. Seriously! And bring along all your buddies for that matter." I offered. 

"Condoms?" He asked. 

"Like I said , anything you want.  They hurt more, especially if you and your friends are big, but for your donation,  whatever the fuck you want. My mouth, my ass their yours for one night. "

"So you are saying my buddies and I can gang bang fuck your slutty ass bareback ?"

"Christ, I  would be honored to let everyone of you breed me no questions asked. For that donation use me, abuse me... hell, for that much knock me up for all I care."

Itwashisturntosoundsurprised: "Sorry, I assumed you were already poz. So are you negative?"

I answered" According to my last test results two weeks ago.  As long as the dozen guys that bred me since then weren't toxic, I 'm still negative. And toxic guys usually crow as they breed me. Non have recently  "

"But aren't you on PreP?" He inquired. 

"Nope, I've just been to fuckin lazy to get around to it to tell you the honest  truth. "

"Night after next, come to my hotel room for 8 p.m. . " He handed me a note with the details,  shock my hand, kissed me on the lips and left the restaurant. 

My buddies returned then looking quite flushed and putting their riding shirts back on. As we retraced our path up the lake I shared what had occurred while they were fucking. They wouldn't believe me. They also thought I was on PreP so I didn't share that detail. 

Fuck, I couldn't believe me either. But there was no way I wasn't going to be at that hotel door at 8 p.m. sharp.  

• Like 27
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 8
  • Thanks 1

Hot start. You need to have him ask if that donation was U.S. or Canadian funds. Because if was U.S. funds he actually donated something like $12,500 Canadian lol. I moved to Canada when I married my husband 13 years ago and deal with the exchange rate all the time. Sorry it was the first thing that jumped into my head. I'm such a geek. I do love your start. It's  very hot! Keep going!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I arrived at the generous handsome bear's hotel room door at 8 p.m. sharp. Part of me was scared as hell;  what the fuck was I thinking? How many guys was I offering my ass to? Would any of them be toxic? Holy fuckin shit, why hadn't I gotten on PreP? I'd had so many opportunities. How Could I have been so fuckin lazy?

But the bigger part of me had little room for these worries. It was consumed with anticipatory questions. How big is the bear's cock? How many different raw cocks would get into me? How many delicious loads would paint my gut walls? How many would be dangerously toxic? Would they tell me before knocking me up? Would I go ahead and take their poison anyway? Fuck, how I love the danger!

The bear answered the door in a plush white bath robe that showed off the thick grey hair matting his chest and the beautiful tan of his skin. Another question rushed in  ... does he have a tan line, or like me take the sun naked. I was willing to wager  ... no tan line. 

He didn't only have a room but a luxurious suite.  He pulled me in for a hug and passionate kiss and soon maneuvered me towards the couch. 

His bathrobe was dropped and most of my questions were answered. Especially the size of his member. Only semi erect and it was already thick and eight inches long. Maybe he is a shower not a grower I thought. 

Not so, when I got it in my mouth it became beer can thick and eventually 12 inches in length. Holy shit, I thought,  what have I got myself into .

Despite my reservations I performed oral for the next 5 minutes. Then he reminded me my offer included fucking my face. I grabbed his hips and impaled him balls deep down my throat. It was only a couple minutes but he pounded my face. I was coughing and spitting up a storm. 

"Get out of your clothes slut, time for me to get acquainted with your ass." He ordered. 

I quickly stripped and bent over the arm of the couch. Soon he was rimming my hole like an expert, always focused on getting me wetter and wetter. 

When his tounge started to fuck me I was in heaven,  completely forgetting what was about to come. 

Then his mouth left my hole and I could feel his raw mushroom head teasing my rear entry. Refusing to give into my fears I pulled my ass cheeks apart and pushed back to impale myself on the head of his monster. 

I was in utterly unbearable pain, but there was no way I was going to pull away,  or ask him to stop. I owed him a great thank you fuck and come hell or high water he was going to have free access to my tight hole. 

I just kept breathing deeply and pushing back until he was balls deep. He didn't wait for permission,  he just took that as permission to power fuck my ass. 

For the next half hour it only got more and more intense. 

And then he went into overdrive and I knew his load was close. 

Inside my ass started to feel like a cum tsunami. Blast after Blast of his hot cum painted my gut walls.

Then he collapsed on my back and lay there regaining his breath. 

It was only after a moment  that I  began to think and fear this might be it. Just him,  no buddies.  I decided to take the high road and not complain.

He finally climbed off me and pointed me towards the bathroom door.  

He encouraged me to make myself comfortable and take the second door that led into the bedroom when I was ready. 

Damn I thought.  Only him and no toxic excitement. But if that's what he wanted for his money, who was I to complain. 

• Like 20
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 1