Addicted to Loads Forever?

16 hours ago, yunghungtop said:

This so fucking hard. I love breeding bottoms, pussyboys, and fags. Shooting my cum inside male assholes is what I’m on this planet to do. When I’m in a boy’s ass raw, everything feels right. I’m a breeder. I fuck boys. I put cum in men. I fuck ass and leave it dripping. Breeding is not just what I do, it’s who I am. 

Good top.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

II was married 3 times. 19 yrs. 6 yrs., and 15 yrs. The last one put a tracking device on my truck and followed me to a rest area one night because she thought something was wrong because i wasn't fucking her as often as i had before. She walked up to me sucking some anon guy off. After that we never had sex again and didn't live together but we remained close and were in touch with each other all day every day for 10 years and she would still come home a couple of times a month to spend time together, but it became less and less.  She never wanted a divorce until this past year with a strange excuse. I figure it was for a real man. I always was out taking cock from as many men as i could while i was married. The night before i got married the last time i sucked off 3 guys. I miss the romantic aspect, loving her wasn't about sex. I shouldn't have been married but in all 3 cases i loved these women. I've cum to realize that no women is ever going to satisfy the need i have to get cum in my ass. The more i get even at my age the more i need and I've turned into more of a submissive pig than i would have ever thought possible. As i look back i have some regrets that i never had that normal life and had kids but it's probably better i didn't. I think it's in our genes as to how we evolve. For me it's not a choice. But I'll never get over losing my last wife, she is the love of my life and there isn't a day that goes by that i think to myself "WHAT IF"?

i had a very mild stroke last December and she came running to help

• Like 2

I am certainly a committed load taking cumdump and proud too! 

I recently had my butt tattooed to show my commitment and guys love it. I work from home most days so it easy to be online and available to be the cunt that guys use when they need to get off and unload.

Someone recently said it’s like providing an important local service, and I certainly get plenty needing a clean reliable home to use. It seems to be guys of all shapes and sizes and right across the age groups too. Of course, there is an attached risk, but there is with virtually everything in life. I make sure I’m regularly tested and on Prep too. 

It is addictive and I’m not settled until I’ve been used and taken a load or 2… or more! 
pict240731_1209220000.thumb.jpeg.65017562c171c796ecfb0fd5eada08ef.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Piggy 4

The more I get the more I want. 

Practicalities mean I don't get it as often as I want. Once upon a time I'd arrange a meet and it would usually be 1-1, but these days I'm less interested in that. Having taken the time and trouble to get ready, I want as many cocks and loads as possible when I'm being fucked. That's why I love my visits to the sauna.  

• Like 3

It's a wide world, there's probably a way to get filled with cum while maintaining a hetero relationship. Requires honesty and communication though.

I was in a few long term hetero relationships. One was aware of my proclivities, and mostly fine with it. 

If ya find yourself wanting one more than the other though, then that's a clear sign a preference and best for everyone involves to just be true to yourself and live that life. 

Gotta make choices some times. Waffling will just lead to more complications. 

My choice? Cock. 

Edited by wallacemartini
  • Piggy 1

On 7/22/2024 at 11:57 AM, onecutegirl said:

You can still get other STD's even if you're on PREP. 

That being the case though,  I am right there with you (granted not 20 loads a week). 

A couple times a month I'll either go to an adult Cinema or the guy friends I know will setup a motel cum dump thing for me. I think I average over 10 loads a visit to the theaters and 20+ during a motel cum dump gb night.

No matter how much cum I get, I'm still hungry for more.

Always love to hit up a adult bookstore when i'm having intense cravings. the ones i go to are almost always good for a few loads but when its a good night ive gottan as many as 20 if i stick around long enough. 

• Piggy 2

4 hours ago, jXsluT said:

Always love to hit up a adult bookstore when i'm having intense cravings. the ones i go to are almost always good for a few loads but when its a good night ive gottan as many as 20 if i stick around long enough. 

They are so much fun

14 hours ago, jXsluT said:

Always love to hit up a adult bookstore

So did I ... and so did my other half ... for years.  Back in Chicago (some years ago - Chgo guys would know the situation now) there were tons of abs's - when one of us had a meeting downtown, it was expected that the drive back home would be a lot longer than the drive downtown.  If both of us had to go downtown, all the better.  It pissed off the secretary, but cry me a river, bitch.  

Here in Ft. L., there are (sit down if you're not already) none.  There are a couple, out west of here, probably a 30 minute drive, but neither are anything at all compared to what I became accustomed to for all those years.  It strikes me as a counter-productive thing for a municipality to shut down the abs's, which only invites locals to fuck in other people's back yards, behind some bushes along some street, wherever.  Besides - the cops lose a source of income, in that there was a nicely-stuffed little envelope waiting for them every Friday afternoon at the bars, fuckjoints, and now they get $0.  

10 minutes ago, topblkmale said:

Seems like no one likes just plain old good dick anymore.

I think they still like dick, but accompanied with the creamy treat at the end...reality check is - if I am in a sauna, it's wrap up time, whether I am bottoming or topping. I get that most people want bare, but stds aren't a b;essing in my book. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/30/2024 at 9:14 PM, yunghungtop said:

This so fucking hard. I love breeding bottoms, pussyboys, and fags. Shooting my cum inside male assholes is what I’m on this planet to do. When I’m in a boy’s ass raw, everything feels right. I’m a breeder. I fuck boys. I put cum in men. I fuck ass and leave it dripping. Breeding is not just what I do, it’s who I am. 

Total bottom here still rather new to being with guys.  You're exactly the type that I want to cum inside me