I'd always been fascinated by the bathhouse scene. Something about back to back anonymous hookups just gets my engine purring as a horny bottom. It had been awhile since I'd been to one but it also been a rough week. My BF just left me, and my usual fwb weren't around. I needed fucking and I needed it bad. Normally I liked to play bare in bed, but anytime I'd been to a bathhouse I always made the guys wrap up due to the sense of elevated risk. This time though, I had been fighting off a serious urge to take some loads deep. At this point in the story I am an experienced bareback bottom, neg despite years of risky play, and not on prep. I'm not sure why I never went on prep, other than sometimes the subconscious makes decisions for us.

So I made a pact with myself. I'd head down to the nearest bathhouse and leave the condoms at home. I wanted to take 12 loads total, ideally from at least 6 different guys. My record was 8 so this was only a small stretch but enough to make me work for it. I packed my bag and hopped the train.

As soon as arrived I could tell it was going to be a fun night. It was Saturday so the place was packed. I checked in and went to find my locker. I could feel guys eyes on my tight little ass as I stripped and closed my locker. I returned the stares with a wink and headed off to find an open sling. I wanted to get a few loads under my belt right away to ease my anxiety.

As soon as I got myself situated in a sling, three guys had already lined up to play. Off to a good start. The first guy came right up and started touching me and playing with my hole. "Love an unused hole. You want me safe or bare babe?" to which I replied "only bare please". He smiled and lubed up. Before long he was balls deep and fucking me hard while the other two watched. Without another word he shot his load deep in my willing cunt and pulled out. The second guy didn't hesitate to follow in the same fashion. The third guy was bigger than both of them and took his time with me, really pleasuring me as he fucked me deep and slow. We both came together and I could tell he shot a huge load in me. After he did he said he'd be right back. He returned a few moments later with a sharpie. "I want to help you keep track" he said as he wrote Load Count and struck 3 lines below it. I found this incredibly hot and said "lets make it 4 then". He gladly obliged and flooded my hole again, dutifully adding another strike to my thigh. He slipped the marker into a pocket in the strap of the sling, kissed me, and left.

I decided it was time to move around so I got up, taking the marker with me, and headed in search of a nice cock to suck on to give my ass a small break. I quickly found a nice hung guy in a room with the door open who was jerking off alone. I quickly joined him and sank to my knees. He gladly released his hand from his cock and fed it to me. I could tell he was close so I wasted no time and made him shoot his load down my throat. Yum. "Find me later in a sling": I said and left.

The evening was moving fast and my load count was only 1/3 there so I decided it was time to get back to it. I headed for the dark room, found a bench and got on, bending over and making my cunt available for whoever came along. After a few minutes I heard someone shuffle in and slowly his hands found me. Without ever saying a word, his hard cock found my hole and he slid right in, made easy by all the cum leaking out of me. He fucked me hard for a few minutes, came inside, and left without a word. Another cock followed in the same fashion. This one managed to grunt "fuck yeah you're a cum dump" before pulling out. I was incredibly turned on and hadn't cum since the sling. I needed more.

I stumbled out into the hallway and took my trusty sharpie to myself, adding two more strikes. I wasn't counting mouth shots, so now I was up to 6 loads. As I did this, I noticed a tall strong looking guy watching me from the other side of the hallway. He had a long thick cock. I glanced him up and down noticeably enough for him to walk over and talk to me. As he got closer I noticed a biohazard tattoo above his hip. I knew what this was, and it wasn't what I was seeking. Nevertheless, he was very attractive and his cock was amazing.

"Taking a few loads there, huh boy?" he said looking down at me. "Yes sir" I mumbled back, still gazing at his cock. "You want a few more?" he responded, cock twitching and rock hard. "I...um.." I stumbled over my words, looking at him, his cock, back to his tattoo, back to him. "I'm not on prep". "No? Hm, well maybe you're not ready for my toxic loads yet then, but I'm sure we will change that". With that he leaned in and kissed me hard, and grabbed my ass, then walked away saying "it's your choice". Looking down my cock was so hard. Fuck. Why did that turn me on so much?

Now throbbing, I needed a distraction from that beautiful cock. Passing a few rooms, I finally found one that was open. Two guys were jerking each other off in a bed. I stepped in and offered myself "need a bottom boys?". They both nodded enthusiastically and got up to make room for me. They both fucked me missionary, taking turns tagging me with their bare cocks. Soon enough my count was up to 8 as I left the room with their loads dripping down my leg.

In the hallways I passed mr biohazard again. Fuck I thought, my cock just twitched again and he definitely noticed as I blushed and looked away. I felt him look back as I passed and chuckled - probably at the amount of cum leaking out of my well used hole.

I headed back to the sling, hoping to free my mind from this little trap and bump my count up as I was starting to get a little tired. Sure enough as I strapped in, and secured my sharpie back in its original place, another man was at the door staring at me and jerking himself off. I motioned him to come in. He walked up, staring at my leg and all the tallies counting up the loads I'd taken. "I love cum dumps" he said. "you want me to fuck you?". "please" i managed to moan back. "Good, I have been waiting for someone to let me breed them all day". He slid in easily. His cock was on the smaller side, but he had a good build and a cute face. And honestly after the ravaging I'd been taking a smaller cock was kind of a relief. He really got off on my sloppy but still tight enough little hole and shot his load quickly into me. A little disappointed, I was quickly relieved when he didn't pull out and started thrusting again - driving his first load deeper and then finally shooting a second one in me. "fuck yes, add your tallies please" I said as he pulled out.  I could feel his fresh cum leaking out of me. He looked down as it splattered on the floor. "Shame, I wish more had stayed inside you. You're pretty full.". With that he got down on the ground and started eating me out, extracting all those loads with his tongue. It felt amazing. He came back up and planted a big cummy kiss on my lips. "Let's try that again" and as though he had endless stamina, he thrust his cock back in me again - fucking me slow and deep this time until he shot what felt like the biggest load yet deep inside. He pulled out, added another tick line to my thigh, kissed me, and left.

11 loads will have to do, I thought to myself. It wasn't going to get better than that. But I wanted to cum again, so I lingered in the sling for a few minutes, jerking myself off. Before I could cum I heard a voice at the door. "I guess you're ready for me now." I looked up to see mr biohazard, harder than before, standing in front of me. Fuck. My cock got even harder at the sight of him. "Let me help" he said, taking my cock into his hand. I returned the favor, I thought maybe I could satisfy him with a mutal jo and call it a day. As we played with each other he leaned in close, and said "I need to be inside you boy". Looking up at him I must have just looked like an utter slut. I opened my mouth, providing an invite, again hoping this would satisfy him. He took me up on it, pulling me forward so he could get his cock deep in my mouth. As I sucked him he started talking to me. "No point resisting me now boy. I just watched you take 3 poz loads from my friend Ben. He's even more toxic than I am. But I don't want him to have all the fun, I had called you first.". With his cock filling my mouth I couldn't say a word but panic clearly spread over my face. "Don't worry, it'll be okay. I guess you have a choice now, huh? You can get out of here, get some pep and you probably won't convert. Or, you can stay, and enjoy this big cock burying itself deep in your fertile little hole. You can give in to my big poz loads. Heck if you do that, maybe I'll even go home with you and we can make a night of it. Yeah, I think you'd like that".

My heart was racing as his words sunk in. I'd already taken 3 poz loads? As he pulled his cock out of my mouth, he pushed me back and started to tease my hole with his cock. "What'll it be then boy?". My fear was quickly turning to ecstasy as he gently pushed the head of his cock into me. Looking over his shoulder I could see a few guys had gathered to watch, and one of them was the very guy who'd given me the sharpie. He caught my glance and said "Wow you're doing great on that load count, I didn't realize mine wouldn't be your only poz load of the night". FUCK. I'd been taking poz loads all night?!

At this moment something in my brain snapped. I broke. All my mind could focus on was this huge hard cock begging to enter me, and that missing 12rh strike on my thigh. I looked up at him and just managed to choke out the words "just take me then".

At this all he and the guys at the door went wild. "yeah boy, I knew you'd give it up" he just about shouted and with that he pushed in - all the way in - fucking deep inside me. I felt his balls hit my ass as I let out a loud moan and gasped "oh fuck yes". He went to town on me, fucking slow and deep and then by the end railing me harder than any guy yet. I felt him tense up and he leaned in close to growl "take my poz load" and shot an enormous rope of cum straight into my bare, unprotected cunt. As he did I exploded all over myself, lost in the waves of the orgasm he was burying in my guts.

He kept his cock inside me for a minute, finally pulling out. As he did two of the guys who had been watching immediately approached and without asking fucked me back to back dropping two more loads inside me. Poz daddy watched the entire time. When they finished he took me again. This time slow and lovingly, kissing me while he did it. I put one hand on his tattoo and used the other to pull him deeper into me. "Thats it little slut, you got what you needed now" and he shot another poz load in me.

"Lets get you cleaned up" he said, as he drew the additional 4 lines on my leg. I'd now run out of room on my little thighs, all marked up. 15 loads. I was in shock. He walked me to the showers and helped me clean up and get dressed. My mind was spinning.

"So, I'm james by the way. What do you think? You wanna take me home and keep the fun going?" Even to my own surprise I nodded quietly and grabbed his hand. The whole train ride back he held me close and kissed me, not caring who was watching.

As we entered my apartment it all became real. I had brought this stranger, who just helped try and poz me, home. I brought him to my home, to fuck me all night and do whatever he wanted to me. What have I become? As these thoughts started to race, I felt his hands wrap around me. He gently unbuttoned my pants and started to undress me. As his hard cock pressed against my bare ass again, my mind went blank. I led him straight back to the bedroom. "We've got a long night ahead of us" he growled as he spread my legs and thrust his big, bare, poz cock into me again. I moaned loud enough for the neighbors to hear as he took me again, and again, and again that night.

I guess I made my choice.

Edited by floodedslut
  • Like 40
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 39
  • Thanks 3
  • Downvote 1

"sometimes the subconscious makes decisions for us."

What a great line in a fuckin hot 🔥 and awesome story. 

My subconscious made a similar decision about 20 years ago. Difference is I knew before leaving home I wanted to get knocked up with that nights bathhouse visit. I found a newly poz guy with a huge viral load. He was reluctant but relented and entered me without protection. He kept telling me he didn't want to cum in my ass.  I did everything I could to make sure he would and succeeded. I left the bathhouse wondering on the one hand,  why the fuck did I do that? On the other hand realizing that had been the best fuck of my life and how proud of myself for fallowing through with such a hair brained plan. Within a week and a half I awoke with what I knew was the fuck flu. Your line captures what I've been realizing and growing more and more comfortable with over the years. 

Fuckin A, awesome story man! Beautifully written !

The subconscious needs what the subconscious needs and no good sense is going to get in it's way. 

💊 unprotected 🍑 magnet for ☠️🍆 &☣️☣️☣️☣️☣️☣️☣️💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦

I so look forward to reading more of your great story telling!

• Like 10
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Tanbbottom said:

"sometimes the subconscious makes decisions for us."

What a great line in a fuckin hot 🔥 and awesome story. 

My subconscious made a similar decision about 20 years ago. Difference is I knew before leaving home I wanted to get knocked up with that nights bathhouse visit. I found a newly poz guy with a huge viral load. He was reluctant but relented and entered me without protection. He kept telling me he didn't want to cum in my ass.  I did everything I could to make sure he would and succeeded. I left the bathhouse wondering on the one hand,  why the fuck did I do that? On the other hand realizing that had been the best fuck of my life and how proud of myself for fallowing through with such a hair brained plan. Within a week and a half I awoke with what I knew was the fuck flu. Your line captures what I've been realizing and growing more and more comfortable with over the years. 

Fuckin A, awesome story man! Beautifully written !

The subconscious needs what the subconscious needs and no good sense is going to get in it's way. 

💊 unprotected 🍑 magnet for ☠️🍆 &☣️☣️☣️☣️☣️☣️☣️💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦

I so look forward to reading more of your great story telling!

Hey thanks, glad you enjoyed it. I'll be writing more.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2

4 hours ago, sleazebugga said:

Great story. More please☣️☣️😈😈☣️☣️

I have a wildly dirty mind, I am sure I can dream up a few more submissive pozzing stories.  🥺💦

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

2 hours ago, Loveitraw said:

Love these melting resistance stories. That slip into accepance and surrendering to any and all loads. Perfect!

We just can't resist those dom tops and their loads

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1