Muscle Dude Gets His Load In Two Hot Asses

rawTOP

• Administrators

About a week ago when we had a nice warm day, I decided to wash and wax my car and then head to the park, after I got off my construction job.

I pulled into the parking area away from other cars. There were quite a few people taking advantage of the nice weather. I turned on the CD player and got started on the wax job. Rubbing out the finish started to make me sweat; so I pulled off my t shirt to get some rays. Pretty soon a dude pulled up to park on one side of me, and then another dude pulled up on the other side. I glanced to both of the dudes from time to time in their cars, and both kept their eyes locked on me. One dude was obviously stroking his cock because I could see his upper arm and shoulder moving.

The dude in one car looked to be in his early twenties, handsome, dark hair, baseball cap, and a nice smile. The other was tanned, handsome, short blonde hair, green eyes, and a cool smile too. Four or five dudes walked by slowly while I was waxing the car, making it real obvious they wanted me to follow them into the woods.

When I got around to the one side of the car, the dark haired dude kept looking at my body, and smiled at me. When I would glance at him from time to time, I would catch him looking at my crotch. When I worked my way to the front door, I could almost "feel" his eyes on me. I turned around and he looked at me from my eyes down to my crotch and just moaned. I winked at him and he just moaned real low and kinda opened his mouth like he was going to say something, but didn't. I would glance thru the car window openings, over to the blonde dude and he just smiled too.

Both dudes seemed hot but I couldn't tell what kind of bodies they had until I finally made it around to the other side of the car near the blonde dude's car. He got out of his car and was wearing a pair of orange umbros and took off his t shirt and headed for a picnic table that was maybe 10 feet in front of my car. He had a great little jock ass, a nice toned bod maybe about 160 lbs, and was obviously workin it for me. Just thinking of sliding my big cock into that hot little jock ass was giving me half a bone in my jeans. The blonde sat up on the top of the table and leaned back watching me wax the car.

The dark haired dude got out of his car and was leaning against it drinking some bottled water while he watched me sweat my ass off. He didn't take any back seat to the blonde either. He had on a t shirt that clung to his pecs and was loose at the bottom and he too was nicely toned, and had a celtic tatoo around one bicep. I didn't get to glance at his ass but I could tell he was put together well and you could see the outline of his hard cock in his jeans since he was the dude stroking in his car.

I was thinking to myself how fucking hot it would be to bury my cock in both of their bellies because they both were hot.

Finally the dark haired dude walked up to the side of my Blazer I was working on, and said "Your car looks kick ass." I thanked him, and said it was a lot of work because it is black and black shows the dirt. He said "Do you mind if I ask you how much do you workout?" I said that I didn't mind and told him 5 days a week and that I am a personal trainer 4 nights a week. He said "Jesus man your bod rules." I laughed and winked at him and thanked him for the compliment. He gave me a bottle of water, and, he told me that he plays soccer and works out at the gym 3 days a week at the university nearby.

I glanced over to the blonde and he was leaned back on his elbows and I could see his bod stretched out and love trail on his lower abs disappearing into his loose jeans.

Finally I was done with the wax job, and went over to this spicket and washed my hands off and dried them off on my t shirt that I stuck in the back of my jeans. As I walked back to the Blazer, I noticed the dark haired dude had walked up to the blonde and they were talking as the blonde was staring at me.

I had no fucking idea they knew each other, and decided one or both of them would be getting my sweaty muscle plowing their jock ass or hot mouth.

I locked the car, and started towards the path that takes you into the woods away from the families that come there. As I walked I looked over at the two dudes and they both watched me.

About 5 minutes later I leaned against this huge ass rock off the main trail and down about a hundred feet. The area is well known as a hot spot to get your cock wet by a hot jock if you can fend off the damn trolls who offer you bucks to suck your cock.

It wasn't long before I heard someone walking towards me off the main trail and it was the dark haired dude and the blonde.

They kind of walked up to me nervously and the blonde said "Dude you have a great body." I looked at him and said "And you guys have a great ass." He said "You don't know how much I would like to have you in my ass."

Both walked right up to me and both started playing with my pecs, abs, and back, and the blonde grabbed my crotch and said "Fuck man you have a huge cock." I said, "Why don't you take it out and suck it man?" He wasted no time getting on his knees and unbuttoning my jeans and pulling out my 9" in his fist.

The dark haired dude started licking my balls and started moaning as the blonde opened his hot mouth and wrapped his lips around my shaft. Both dudes were moaning as their hands played with my abs, back and legs.

The blonde tried swallowing my cock and choked and gagged on it and came up for air, and as he did the dark haired dude slid his mouth down my shaft as the blonde drove down on my low hanging balls and was slobbering all over my sack. The dark haired dude pulled up off my cock and precum was hanging from his lips and he said "Fuck I want that cock in me man!!!".

I pushed his head back down on my cock and he tried choking his way down to my bush and I buried my cock head down his throat. The blonde was moaning and moved down between my hard ass and was tonguing my hairy hole and sticking his tongue as far as he could into me. I just pushed his blonde head in further and the little fuck just moaned louder as I used my abs to slam my cock as far down into the dark haired dude's mouth as possible.

Fuck it felt great getting eaten out and burying my cock in the other dude's hot throat. The blonde had unbuttoned his jeans while eating out my ass and was holding his cock against his abs and his precum was flowing down into his small bush. They traded off sucking my cock and eating my ass as I reached down and tweaked their nips.

I pulled both of their heads up and looked down at them and said "I wanna fuck both of your hot asses." Both of them just moaned and the dark haired dude said "FUCK YES!!!," and the blonde got up on his feet to pull his jeans off and the black haired dude followed. I told both of them to lean against the big rock and I played with both their hot asses as both were licking my pecs and the blonde was licking out one of my arm pits.

Both had small bubble butts, the dark haired dude had just a soft down on his hot tanned ass and the blonde was smooth as a baby's ass. As they sucked on my pecs, I reached back to both of their asses and got one...then 2 fingers in their mancunts and both jerked forward and moaned. The dark haired dude said "Oh man fuck my ass with that huge cock dude....I need that cock in my ass!!!!" The blonde kinda slumped over supporting himself on the rock and his tight jock ass clinched my fingers and he pushed back onto my hand and groaned deep. He said, "Fuck man I need your cock!!!"

I pulled my fingers out of the blonde and spit down on my hard cock and left my fingers in the dark haired dude's hot ass and finger fucked him as he too groaned like hell. I placed my cock head on his pink hole and just leaned my muscle into his jock ass and let my 9" slide up his gut and my one hand held him around the side of his waist as he yelled out "Oh God man, fuck my ass!!

He gasped for breath and I just burried my cock into his belly and my abs were on his ass. I started plowing his hole and his body tensed up and his fists were pounding the rock in front of him. "Dude you are going to make me shoot...your cock feels so hot in my ass!!!".

I thought to myself...no fucking way is he going to shoot yet; so I pulled all the way out and slid 3 fingers up his mancunt and pulled my others out of the dark haired dude and replaced them with my thick cock and just plowed into him....I could just tell he wanted it hard and deep!!!! He yelled out OH FUCK ME MAN FUCK ME HARD!!!!

I grabbed up onto one of his pecs and held on while I pulled all the way out of him and shoved all the way in his gut and he said "I want your fucking load filling me up man....PLEASE fill me up with your load dude!!!" I fucked him so hard....I planted my workboot toes into the dirt for as much leverage as I could get to plow him hard and fucking deep!!! He yelped and was gasping like the blonde had before. I fucked so hard I had sweat running off my abs onto his lower back into his hot ass crack.

The blonde had his hand around his probably 7-1/2" cock and a long rope of precum hung down about a foot towards the ground, from his cock head. I plowed into the dark haired dudes hairy mancunt and watched it grab onto my shaft milking me. I slammed into his gut and pulled him towards me and he groaned and said

"OH FUCK I CAN"T HOLD IT BACK MAN....I GOTTA SHOOT...FUCK!!!!!"

I slammed into him and my muscle tensed up in my abs and legs and I started to blow what felt like huge ropes of cum in his belly, and his head leaned back on me and he said "FUCK I CAN FEEL YOU FILLING ME UP MAN!!! The blonde put his arm over onto the dark haired dude's back as to comfort him as I blew into the dude and I could feel his hot ass milkin my thick cum up into his gut and I moaned leaning down on his back and his body jumped back at me as I looked down and saw his 8" cock blow thick ropes of cum all over the rock, and he moaned "Oh shit man, you are filling me up dude!!"

I kept pumping till every rope had shot up into him and when I pulled out, one long rope of cum pulled out and was running down his hot crack onto his ball sack and just hung there as I moved over to the blonde's hot ass. I plowed into him using some of my cum on my cock head to lube his hot hole and buried into his gut. When I cum, my cock stays rock hard until I'm totally wore out from fucking; so I was good to go to plow the blonde's hot ass too!!!

I leaned my pecs down on his back and he yelled out "Plow me like you did Ronnie, man!!!" Ok so NOW I know the dark hair dude's name. So I said, "What's your name hot fuck?" He grunted, and said "Kevin." I said, "Kevin, I am going to make you shoot that fucking load without touching your cock man!" He said "Oh man...do it...fuck me hard!!!" I pistoned my thick cock in his hot little ass and Ronnie had his hands all over my lats and lower back as I dove into Kevin.

Kevin gasped and said "Oh man you are tearing me up....oh shit!!!!" I kept plowing and felt his abs tighten under my hands and he groaned and yelled "I'M FUCKING CUMING MAN!!!!!" I looked down and his cock was rock hard straight up towards his abs and he moaned with his head resting on his forearm on the rock. Kevin groaned and his body shook under me and he started blowing this huge load all over his abs and the rock in front of him and he started whimpering and then yelled

"Oh man you are fucking draining me dude!!!"

As soon as he said that my muscle tightened and I could feel some of his cum running down onto my hands around his waist and I blew another big ass load into his belly and I just kept my cock burried in him while we both stopped blowing our ropes and I leaned my pecs back down on his sweaty back.

Both dudes stood up and both started kissing me and my neck while their hands stroked my wet cock their wet abs brushed against mine coating my love trail with their seed.

We pulled our jeans up and we hadn't noticed that we had a fucking audience of dudes behind trees and one dude we could see had shot his load because his cock was still hard with a rope of cum hanging from his cock as he pulled up his shorts.

I told Ronnie and Kevin what hot fucks they were and asked them if they knew each other and they said that they were fraternity brothers and want us to get together soon so I can feed them my load too. I told them that would be hot and they both want to get a room off campus for the 3 of us to fuck all night. I told them I would have them over but have a roomie and they said it was cool cause they would gladly pay for the room if I would fuck them again. I told them we would definitely get together soon!