AITA????

All right guys.  Went to the local cruise park to get a load or two.  A regular, who is always  there, was in hi is usual area. I saw him and went up to him and started passing time.  Another cruiser, came up to us, and started chatting it up.  After a while of small talk, in started feeling him out, and told him that the other guy wanted to take his seed.  After no action from either person, I'm dropped to my knees and started sucking him off.  The other cruise got up and left, asked him " you heading out?". He didn't reply and kept walking.  He came back around, as he forgot his t shirt, and stated I was an ASSHOLE!  I replied me, but he kept on walking.  So after all the drama. Am I the A hole?  Mind you, I feel I gave him ample time to reel him in.   I also told the  top , the other cruiser wanted his load.

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1

NTA. And I say this as someone who'd probably end up in the same situation as that guy, as I'm painfully reluctant to "make the move" in person. I recognize that in situations where there's any sort of competition for [whatever], I'm more likely than not to lose out. But I recognize that's my problem, not the problem of the guy(s) who move faster or more assertively.

As you correctly assessed, he's looking for someone to blame for his own shortcomings. He needs to look inward.

• Upvote 1

NTA.  If he had walked up, moved you out of the way and jumped on it, THAT would have been the asshole.  If you're both shooting your shot (or NOT, in his case),  then it's open season.  I've lost out when cruising because I waited too long and someone else made their move first.  It's MY fault for not moving. 

On 8/8/2024 at 10:10 AM, RawLeather said:

After no action from either person, I'm dropped to my knees and started sucking him off.  

According to my opinion, here’s the point. He didn’t use the opportunity and you filled the gap. That’s it. If I understand correctly, you were obviously polite to offer him the top’s cock. If you don’t grab the opportunity (in this case literally saying) you will stay empty. 

Competing for sex makes me cringe. Every now and then when i'd go to the ABS, there would sometimes be a guy who'd go around closing doors to either side of the booth i was in, trying to isolate me? Keep others away? idk, but it always felt creepy to me.

To me, sex is an expression of mutual desire, not just one sided. In the above scenario, i think the top played a part too. or should have. Why didn't he clarify who he wanted? Or did he by going with you? idk, something that bothers me about a lot of guys in general is lack of communication, lack of willingness to take a risk, be vulnerable and express desire or need. i'm ridiculously obvious when i want to have sex with a guy, but if i don't get some sort of reciprocity, i move on... the desire has to be mutual for it to work for me.

Cruising irl can be pretty amazing and subtle though. i've shared this a few times on BZ... i was driving down a main road in Portsmouth VA and a Guy glanced over at me as His car passed. We only made eye contact, and He pulled ahead and in front of me... i followed and He pulled into a Burger King parking lot... i followed Him into the BK and He went straight into the restroom... i followed and when i entered, He locked the door behind me,  He took HIs cock out, i can't remember if He pulled my pants down or i did, but He wordlessly had His cock in my ass in short order, quickly came inside of me, put His cock back in His jeans, unlocked the door and left.  

Cruising communication can be pretty subtle lol, but we clearly both wanted it, it wasn't one sided. If i don't feel another guys desire, i move on and keep looking. 

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...