For the bottoms: Do you enjoy geting fucked after you cum?

whtbt4blkck

Bottoms: Do you enjoy geting fucked after you cum?  

288 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms: Do you enjoy geting fucked after you cum?

• Love it
    • Depends
    • I put up with it to please the top
    • Hate it

Normally I don´t cum until after the top has seeded me, but once in a while I´m so horny that an "accident" happens and I cum before the top is finished.

Sometimes that makes it hard for me to take it anymore.

The other night my fb pounded me really hard, but he was a bit drunk and took a long time cumming. I felt so slutty that I came before him. This time though I just relaxed my pussy even more and enjoyed the ride until he finally gave me what I wanted.

I guess it is really mostly in the head.

• Like 2

Guest pozbtm1967

oh yeah... but it takes a fucking long time to fuck the cum out of me... I'll leak like hell and pump out thick gobs of pre-cum and some cum but full orgasm... I can be fucked for a couple hours straight before first one will hit and just ride the wave of bliss for more.

I never think about my own dick, when I am with a top. . I am totally focused on him. . if he requests me to get hard and or cum, I will but I usually just think about him and his needs. . and finish myself off later, if by fucking me, he hasn't already made me cum.

I really don't enjoy it and I have quite a premature ejaculation problem so invariably cum either before a top has started fucking me or very soon after he starts. I lose all libido and just want it to stop.

I havn't been able to improve this at all, so now tell tops before they come round what's going to happen and make sure they have no issue carrying on even though it's clear I'm not enjoying it. Trouble is that tops tell me I have a lovely slim smooth body and am a typical young twinky bottom, but I'm one of the worst fucks because I'm clearly not into it.

The only tops who have said it's fine seem to be those who get on the sadistic nature of 'raping' me after I've cum.

• Like 1

• Administrators
I never think about my own dick, when I am with a top. . I am totally focused on him. I usually just think about him and his needs. . and finish myself off later, if by fucking me, he hasn't already made me cum.

That is the definition of a good bottom IMHO... :)

I really don't enjoy it and I have quite a premature ejaculation problem so invariably cum either before a top has started fucking me or very soon after he starts. I lose all libido and just want it to stop.

I havn't been able to improve this at all, so now tell tops before they come round what's going to happen and make sure they have no issue carrying on even though it's clear I'm not enjoying it. Trouble is that tops tell me I have a lovely slim smooth body and am a typical young twinky bottom, but I'm one of the worst fucks because I'm clearly not into it.

The only tops who have said it's fine seem to be those who get on the sadistic nature of 'raping' me after I've cum.

On the one hand I hate bottoms like that who cum quickly and then want it to end. BUT if you lay there and put up with it, it goes from being a bad fuck to a really hot one... I'm not going to force someone to do something they don't want to do, but think it's hot when they voluntarily put up with something they don't enjoy. Just tell the tops at the outset that the point will come and that they shouldn't stop...

Having spent most of my life as a top since i was a boy, now I take on as much charged up seed as I can as a prelude to fucking. I don't necessarily enjoy getting fucked but I do what I have to do in order to get that seed in me. Once the guy is done, I lick his cock clean but the entire time I'm just thinking of that next load of cum. The real pleasure only comes when its time for me to breed. I

TBH, I rarely cum from being fucked, and I certainly don't attempt to reach orgasm before the top who is currently making use of me. As I've said elsewhere, my own cock and orgasm are not just unimportant, but potential distractions to the purpose of the top getting his nut. In the unlikely event that I DO cum before I've completely discharged my duties, and it has happened, then it's not my place to stop proceedings.

Yes, it can become uncomfortable, even painful in a way that is not sexual like the pain of penetration, but I am committed to the top's pleasure. If my flesh was weak then I deserve the discomfort I experience while he demonstrates his alpha position in the transaction. Only myself to blame, after all. On a couple of occasions, I've had to take more than the one fucking after I've ejaculated. In my experience, it's a little bit like being taken almost dry - both rings contract and my rectum becomes far less pliable, although it does tend to ease out after about 10 mins. Physically, it's not particularly appealing. But it's both my job to take it and my penance for being so impatient as to shoot off before the principal.

It's not usually an issue for me. I don't generally cum while getting fucked (or fucking for that matter). I can usually go for several hours without an issue. I generally take care of myself after wards while that hot load is sloshing around in my gut.

Some guys love the fact that I can take a long hard fuck. I've had a few over the years get really upset cause I couldn't cum. Guess it was an insult to their abilities or something.

as a little slam pig, i love getting fucked. before, after doesn't matter. and if its with a dom top, i dont have much say in the matter :P if i'm not told to cum while being fucked, i wont but i'll stay hard (bottoms who go soft while being fucked makes me think they arent into it) mostly because i always like to be feed the load just dropped in there, which always makes me cream

When I have a cock in my hole, the last thing on my mind is my dick. I am focused on pleasing the top. I will do anything he wants. I don't touch my cock. That would show disrespect to the top. I get off later or if the top wants, after he gets off in me. When I bottom, I bottom fully.

i didnt used to, but i do now. always make sure i dont touch my own cock when im being fucked, but if the top makes me cum hands free, then great, and he can still keep right on plowing me till he blows. and can use my own cum as lube for my ass :)